If DC decides to replace Leto as Joker, who should play The Joker?

Leto is perfect for the Bowie vibe. I would redesign him. No tattoo's, normal teeth. Different suits. Closer to Frank miller's TDKReturns version. I would direct him to tone it down on that one old man laugh he likes to abuse. And come up with some new laughs, because he's pulled off some GREAT laughter in other films. Such a shame, because he can do this. He just worked with the WRONG team. Everyone from costume designers, to writer, director. ALL wrong. And Ayer probably let him take it further just like Nolan let Heath take it further.

Leto is perfect for the Bowie vibe. I would redesign him. No tattoo's, normal teeth. Different suits. Closer to Frank miller's TDKReturns version. I would direct him to tone it down on that one old man laugh he likes to abuse. And come up with some new laughs, because he's pulled off some GREAT laughter in other films. Such a shame, because he can do this. He just worked with the WRONG team. Everyone from costume designers, to writer, director. ALL wrong. And Ayer probably let him take it further just like Nolan let Heath take it further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2y1MLTBlUw

This alone shows Jared could pull off a sick Joker laugh if he really tried.

Yeah, if you're going to keep Leto, a complete overhaul in the vein of TDKR is the way to go.

Leto's a solid actor—no one's denying that—but there was virtually nothing I liked about his performance in the role. And Joker's far too important a character to muck up again on the big screen. Recast please.

With the current climate in Hollywood, I've a feeling he's gonna be out soon regardless if the parties involved want to continue.

Can we get full on evil demonic Joker like in A Serious House on Serious Earth? I’ve always wanted Joker to be scarier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"