If The Punisher ends up on the big screen again who should play The Punisher?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If The Punisher ends up on the big screen again and they finally give us The Punisher movie we have all been waiting for on the big screen then who should play Frank Castle/The Punisher?

Realistically my pick for a rebooted Frank Castle/The Punisher would be Tom Hardy, he would be my pick and not to mention he would put his own spin on the role and not to mention Hardy he is something of an enigma so why not cast him as Frank Castle?

Thomas Jane or Ray Stevenson. Preferably, Jane.

I haven't given it alot of thought but off the top of my head, in no particular order...

Christian Bale (Obviously won't happen but I'd love to see it)
Tom Hardy
Karl Urban
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Jim Caviezel
Jon Hamm
Gerald Butler

Frank Grillo would have been a good choice, but he's already Crossbones. I thought Thomas Jane was awful so I definitely wouldn't want to see him reprise the role.

Tom Hardy has expressed interest so I'd pick him. It would be cool to see Thomas Jane back, though.

Tom Hardy and the fact that he is even interested in the role he would be able to pull it off and just think about his name being around this, the Punisher reboot we can finally get the Punisher movie we've been waiting for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"