Iron Man Sequels If J.A.R.V.I.S ever took a physical form, what would it look like?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
It's an interesting idea and would make an interesting science fiction twist to Iron Man's already science fiction fanboy world. Who do you think J.A.R.V.I.S would look like? Who would you like it to look like?

As long as the holographic image of J.A.R.V.I.S doesn't look like this I'll be happy!

3738715886.jpg

I'd say like Jeeves
Ask-Jeeves-whatever-happened-to-32225327-270-301.jpg

It's an interesting idea and would make an interesting science fiction twist to Iron Man's already science fiction fanboy world. Who do you think J.A.R.V.I.S would look like? Who would you like it to look like?

As long as the holographic image of J.A.R.V.I.S doesn't look like this I'll be happy!

3738715886.jpg

It proably will in the end lol
tumblr_mbmziy5GVV1raisr0o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Robin Williams from Bicentennial Man

But seriously, no physical appearance. They've carved a new niche in the story and it works with today's society. It's perfect as is.

I've said this before, but I would love them to use the Jarvis programme in the construction of Vision and have Paul Bettany play Vision.

I've said this before, but I would love them to use the Jarvis programme in the construction of Vision and have Paul Bettany play Vision.

I like Paul's voice for Vision, but they shouldn't use JARVIS to make him. He should start as an underling of Ultron that turns to the side of good. It'd give the character a better sense of purpose plotwise.

As to what Jarvis would look like, probably a hologram of a featureless humanoid. Unless if Tony wants to make him look like an old butler as a nod to the original Jarvis.

Last edited:
Well the Jarvis idea is largely excusing the use of Bettany since it would look out of place if he shared the same voice, but no other connection. Though if they use Ultron then I'd maybe propose that Ultron should use the Jarvis programme as a basis since they can't use Wonder Man (I don't picture them including Wonder Man before Vision and a lot of other candidates).

Have him possess an android body like EDI from Mass Effect. I'm not saying he should look like EDI, just the same concept.

I know what you mean. I started this thread because I was inspired by Cortana from Halo for example.

Well, for me it's a bit hard to separate Bettany from his voice, so I have to go with him on this one, as far as actors are concerned anyway. Otherwise, I think Vision would be a cool idea.

It would be Bettany. :)

Maybe an excuse to keep him from appearing in superhero films by other studios? ;)

I dont know if anyone said this before but i remember readying an article once that stated RDJ wanted Bill Murray for Iron Man.

I kinda always imagined that this was earlier on, basically while the film was still in early stages before they decided to make Jarvis an AI and instead maybe RDJ wanted Murray to play Jarvis

Just a thought.

Last edited:
I suspected Bill might get the role of Howard Stark personally. Sort of makes sense. RDJ is a bit of a joker but a great actor so like father like son.

According to the inuniverse comics, Tony based JARVIS's voice off of his old butler he had as a child, who was more of a father to him than Howard.

ever since i knew Paul Bettany was voicing Jarvis, i always pictured him as jarvis...
but i would have to vote for the butler

"He should change his appearence like updating a wallpaper"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"