Iron Man The Official Iron Man FAQ

I went to see a movie this weekend and the ticket guy told me the entire Iron Man movie leaked on-line and that he saw it. I haven't been in this thread for a long time so excuse me if this isn't news, but is there any truth to what the guy told me?
I told him to his face that he was full of it. He said "No, it's true, the movie is on-line"

So what's going on? Is this true?
There hasn't been any news that's surfaced about the entire film being leaked...So it's definitely false.

Even if it is online, I wouldn't recommend being too public about it.

UK Iron Man TV Spot

Source: Superhero Hype!
April 4, 2008

Superhero Hype! today received a TV spot for Iron Man from the UK. Opening in North America on May 2, the Jon Favreau-directed comic book adaptation stars Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeff Bridges.

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=7016
Iron Man Updates Including New Clip!
April 4, 2008

'Rocker22' tells us:

Tonight during Battlestar Galactica they will be having a preview of Iron Man. They will probably have some interviews and clips, here is one clip now.

Don't miss the clip at the link above. Next up, 'Eisbergsalatsusie' pointed us here where you can check out a behind-the-scenes video on the Iron Man movie game.

'Eric' also wrote:

I just got back from CTIA 2008 in Las Vegas. LG Electronics had a special guest in their booth; Iron Man! Actually, it was the Mark III armor from the movie. I tried to take pics with my 2 camera phones but neither came out very clear. LG were also handing out an Iron Man "comic book" featuring our hero and their "heroic" mobile phones. Behind Iron Man there were 4 LCD's playing the movie trailers. The armor looks incredible in person at full-size. I think it must be about 6 ft 2 overall.

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=7030

I went to see a movie this weekend and the ticket guy told me the entire Iron Man movie leaked on-line and that he saw it. I haven't been in this thread for a long time so excuse me if this isn't news, but is there any truth to what the guy told me?
I told him to his face that he was full of it. He said "No, it's true, the movie is on-line"

So what's going on? Is this true?

I was just going to ask about if there had been any leaks as a friend has just got back from Bali and said he saw it on bootleg DVD there ...he didn't buy it so i can't confirm, but i think it's a safe bet that it wasn't a leaked version. It was probably Bicentennial Man with an Iron Man cover or something similar.

My favorite tv spot. I think it was posted on another board already, but it was still great.

New 2-Minute Iron Man Clip
Source: abhinav777
April 12, 2008

Nickelodeon has aired a new 2-minute clip from Iron Man which you can now watch using the player below! Directed by Jon Favreau, the May 2 release stars Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeff Bridges.

April 12, 2008

Nickelodeon has aired a new 2-minute clip from Iron Man which you can now watch using the player below! Directed by Jon Favreau, the May 2 release stars Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeff Bridges.

That was awesome, and funny too.:woot:

IMO,just watching him move around in the air with his body movements is pretty funny! :woot:

April 12, 2008

Really great clip.

Is Sam Jackson going to be in the movie?

I heard that he'd make a cameo and read this on a lot of sites, then today i read that he had never filmed a cameo for the movie.

so is Nick Fury in the movie or no?? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I heard that he'd make a cameo and read this on a lot of sites, then today i read that he had never filmed a cameo for the movie.

A lot of people thought he'd be in the film until
a scooper at Moviehole claims he saw the film and that Jackson's cameo wasn't in it.

(Beware of TDK spoilers when clicking the click.)
So we'll see.

New Iron Man Photos

Source: Paramount Pictures
April 21, 2008

Paramount Pictures has provided Superhero Hype! with the full press kit for Iron Man, opening May 2. The Jon Favreau-directed comic book adaptation stars Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jeff Bridges, Shaun Toub, Leslie Bibb, Bill Smitrovich, Nazanin Boniadi and Micah Hauptman.

Click the image to view the gallery!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7103
Paltrow, Tyler & Gyllenhaal on Starring in Comic Book Movies
Source: USA Weekend
April 21, 2008

USA Weekend brought together Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler and Maggie Gyllenhaal to talk about starring in Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and The Dark Knight, respectively. Here's a clip with a spoiler on The Dark Knight:

Was it lonely being the only woman in a comic book movie?
Liv: I'm used to that world from "The Lord of the Rings," even though it wasn't really a comic book.
Maggie: Everybody on my set was a guy! I have two lovers in the movie, and they're both these gorgeous men. Come to think of it, there were a lot of powerful, manly men around, and I didn't mind that particularly. [Laughs.]
Gwyneth: Mine was definitely a testosterone-fest. I was the only girl for miles, except for the women working in the wardrobe, hair and makeup departments. I would have time off when the guys would go blow things up in the desert, and every time I went back to work, they were happy to have a girl there. They had kind of forgotten that there were women in the world.

You can check it out here, while more photos and answers are up here.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7104

Wanna See Iron Man a Bit Earlier?

April 22, 2008

So we called up Tony (Stark that is - yeah, we're on a first name basis) today and told him that fans are just going nuts having to wait for the release of Iron Man on Friday, May 2nd (and we also snuck in a bit about how it's not fair that international fans get to see the movie as early as April 30th).

His reply? He said he'd contact the studio folks (AKA Paramount) and not a few minutes later he called back (apparently he was flying to London for the premiere there... no, not in a plane!) and said he had arranged a special deal for us in the U.S. of A.

He said the studio will now start showing the movie at 8pm on May 1st around the country, but that you should check your local theaters, because he wasn't sure which theaters would participate in the early screenings.

We told him he rocked and said goodbye, as we didn't want to waste his valuable time.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7109

I have a question for anyone who saw the movie. Does Tony review to the world that he is Iron Man at the end of the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"