If you could rewrite history as far as the DCEU

I think that's true. Also, who would they replace them with? Many of the next tier are now firmly established in the CWverse. I know things have reached a stage where they've had versions of some characters running concurrently in both the CW and DCEU (e.g. Flash, Superman, Deathstoke) but the CW seems to be building a 'Justice League' of its own in all but name and having some of those characters also fronting the big screen JL might be a little too much.

Replacing
Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman?
Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman respectively

Replacing
Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman?
Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman respectively

I think we're interpreting LvtLeeTDK's post differently. I took it to mean replace with new members, rather than 'promoting' existing ones.

It doesn't matter with whom they can replace. My point is that Batman and Superman are just too iconic and important to be left out of the universe. We can all agree that the success of MCU has promote Iron Man, Cap in to the highest tier of superhero popularity, but they can just let Cap die (which will happen soon) or Iron Man retire and let some other heroes (Black Panther, Cap Marvel) be the leader of a new generation of MCU heroes.

With Batman and Superman, I just cant see it happening. These 2 are just too iconic and in a special tier of their own in terms of iconic and popularity. It's impossible to let them retire or die in DCEU.

It doesn't matter with whom they can replace. My point is that Batman and Superman are just too iconic and important to be left out of the universe. We can all agree that the success of MCU has promote Iron Man, Cap in to the highest tier of superhero popularity, but they can just let Cap die (which will happen soon) or Iron Man retire and let some other heroes (Black Panther, Cap Marvel) be the leader of a new generation of MCU heroes.

With Batman and Superman, I just cant see it happening. These 2 are just too iconic and in a special tier of their own in terms of iconic and popularity. It's impossible to let them retire or die in DCEU.

I get what you're saying. Marvel's inability to use their 'biggest guns' when forming their cinematic universe means that they've brought all those that have been available to them up with pretty similar levels of GA recognition. On the other hand DC's freedom to use the Trinity has meant that they've dominated from the start.

I think we're interpreting LvtLeeTDK's post differently. I took it to mean replace with new members, rather than 'promoting' existing ones.
Oh just Justice League. Cuz there's like 10 different other teams they could push forward if they don't want to focus on the core 6 or 7 so often.

Just thought about it some more and WW could also be replaced by Mera or Hawkgirl, Superman by Shazam or Martian Manhunter, and Batman by Green Arrow or Mr Terrific.

hmmm... let's see...

going back to 2008, I'd start there. BB and TDK were a good start and it all went downhill from there so, yeah, I'd include the first two Nolan movies into the DCEU and would - metaphorically - beat sense into Nolan that a connection to a bigger universe is nothing that taints his Batfilms but, if done in a good way, can enhance them.

At this point in time of course, the third part of his trilogy is 4 years away and Superman is not a property I'd like to touch after SR bombed the way it did just 3 years before, so what other IPs are there that can work as movie franchises? Let's see. Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash...actually a pretty good and impressive line up for a start. Green Lantern sure sounds like the most expensive of those three, so let's start with Wonder Woman instead. Greenlight a WW movie in 2008, for a 2010 release maybe? Set in WWII which hasn't really been done since the Rocketeer and the competition probably won't go there until 2011, so let's beat them by a year. That will teach them!

I'm not sure I'd have thought about Jenkins as director back then, but Rachel Talalay was on my radar and Tank Girl was an underappreciated gem so give her a budget and the ressources for a tentpole blockbuster and let her go wild and creative. In hindsight, of course, Talalay is a very adaptive director and team player so there'd be no problem she will make that movie work standing on its own while simultanously still evoking style and feel of the first two Nolan movies.

And I wouldn't write the movie that different from what we've got in the end. Because it was a solid origin flick for two thirds of the movie. Just change the World War in question and drop the f***ing Ares subplot, really, the whole senseless unneeded CGIfest third act fight in the end would not be in it.

As soon as preproduction on that movie starts and everyone can be sure it is safe hands, start plotting. We know now that Batman existed in that universe for a couple of years, WW will soon make her debut and we probably want to see the JL somewhere down the line. So, I guess, setting up a Flash movie for 2011 is probably the next step that makes the most sense.

As soon as Nolan finishes his little pet project Inception, have a conversation again about the third part of his trilogy. Okay, I'd probably just smack him in his face every time he mentions Talia, John Blake or Bane, but officially I'd call it a conversation. We need this Batman to become a JL member. Maybe even the founder. So the whole retiring stuff? F*** it! He wants to cast Jean-Luc Picard's clone from Star Trek: Nemesis as the villain? A bit early 2000's choice, as an actor, but okay, let's give him a chance. Maybe something that's not too complex to fit his limited range maybe?

Then again, knowing me, I'd probably push for Riddler and the Mad Hatter and go full Se7en-era Fincher with those two characters, but speaking of Fincher, I almost certainly already tried my best to get him on board Flash. Maybe bribery was involved or I held his parents hostage, but somehow I managed to win him over for that project.

Let's say, Nolan was not the arrogant, stubborn assclown I assume he is and finally agrees to make a more Cinemataic Universe friendly but still awesome third Batfilm in 2012. It is probably not named TDKR, cause that's a very stupid First Blood/Rambo way to name the movies of your trilogy.

So we have Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), Wonder Woman (2010), Flash (2011), Untitled Third Batman Movie (2012) so far. Not that bad. I can live with that. Assuming Flash doesn't bomb, we know should look to Green Lantern. Also enough time has passed to look at Superman again. Those two are a little bit similar in some regards (on an artifical level of course) so maybe it is time to take a risk and also take Aquaman into consideration.

By this time, I guess, two movies a year are not completely out of question. MS already has done this twice at this point. Greenlight Green Lantern and Aquaman both for 2013, and simultanously greenlight a second WW movie for 2014.

Then for 2015, finally the Justice League film. This universes Superman will be introduced, because there is time to do so. His origin story is well known and needs less rehash than Uncle Ben's death at this point.

A simple story, revolving around the forming of the team and Superman's intoduction. Bringing all those elements together is hard enough. One has to be a complete psychopath if one thinks one can do this while also telling an epic, mind bending tale with multiple layers. Let's just get this franchise started here. The villain? Not that important. At least, his identity is not. The stakes have to be high enough to bring them - the League - together. Luthor can be behind that or Ares for all I care or maybe we have our standout villain already from all the movie we've already produced and the audience fell in love with, idk, Gorilla Grodd or Sinestro or whoever. It really doesn't matter.

From 2015 to 2018 there is space for sequels. And new properties of course. Zantanna maybe, Shazam, Green Arrow to fill the void of no new Batman movies after Nolan left. Hey, we took a slow approach. There's no reason to rush it now. If people want rush they still have the MCU, right? Or, well, Rush, but it's not the 80s anymore so does anyone still listen to Rush? 2019 or 2020 seems like a good candidate for JL2

Oh just Justice League. Cuz there's like 10 different other teams they could push forward if they don't want to focus on the core 6 or 7 so often.

Just thought about it some more and WW could also be replaced by Mera or Hawkgirl, Superman by Shazam or Martian Manhunter, and Batman by Green Arrow or Mr Terrific.

I fell in love with Hawkgirl during JL/JLU (at least in part due to Maria Canals-Barrera's voice!) so if WW did leave I'd have no problem with Hawkgirl taking her place!

Brandon Routh is a better actor than Henry Cavill. Routh's only gotten better with age. It's a shame how things went down. All Cavill has on Routh was a better suit.

Bale & Routh>Affleck & Cavill

It's not the MCU formula. It's a pretty standard composition one would immediately think about when creating a movie universe, which MCU took and has done perfectly.

Phase 1:
Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
The Batman
The Flash
GL
MoS 2
Justice League

Unlike MCU, where they can easily replace core members of original team (Cap, Iron Man,Thor, Hulk), DC would probably have to keep Batman and Superman throughtout the entire time of DCEU.

You have a perfect set up but I would modify it somewhat by doing this:

The Batman (first film of the DCEU; villain Black Mask; love interest Vicki Vale; mid credits scene of Kal-El/Superman's ship landing on Earth and Jonathan & Martha Kent finding his ship; post credit scene of The Bat Signal in the sky and Commissioner Gordon talking to Bruce/Batman about the latest crime wave in town which is all being set up by a man who leaves a calling card. Gordon hands it to him which is the Joker card and in the background you hear The Joker's signature laugh at a high pitch for everyone to hear including Batman and Gordon but you don't see The Joker at all. Fade to black.)

Man of Steel (2nd film of the DCEU; villain Zod; love interest Lois Lane; mid credits scene of Bruce Wayne/Batman watching the footage of the battle of Metropolis of Zod and Superman going at it from his Batcave; post credit scene cuts to an island we know to be Themyscira and we see female warriors fighting/training and it cuts to Hippolyta the queen as she calls out to her daughter Diana as we see Diana/Wonder Woman for the first time. Fade to black.)

Wonder Woman (3rd film of the DCEU; villain Ares; love interest Steve Trevor; only difference here being that this would take place during World War 2 as opposed to World War 1. The film would remain relatively the same for the most part but the fight scene between Ares and Diana would be more realistic as opposed to it being CGI. Mid credits cuts to present day as Diana is working at the museum as her secretary lets her know that she has a call and Diana asks who it's from. The secretary lets her know that it is a man by the name of Bruce Wayne. Cut to post credit scene as we go underwater to the kingdom of Atlantis and we don't see anyone but we do see is a trident as it is floating by itself for all of us to see. Fade to black.)

Aquaman (4th film of the DCEU; villain Orm; love interest Mera. This film would have the sort of Shakespearan/Thor type feel as far as the dynamic Arthur would have with Orm it would be somewhat similar but majorly different but underwater. Arthur's solo outing with his origins being played out here. Mid credits cuts to Arthur being underwater in Atlantis truly taking his place as King of Atlantis as he is being alerted by his Atlanteans of a new threat that being The Black Manta. Post credits cuts to the surface world on land in Central City of a man who is running to get to a crime in progress. He takes off his clothes and is in the Flash uniform as he uses the Speed Force. Fade to black.)

The Flash (5th film of the DCEU; villains The Rogues; love interest Iris West. Basically would be Barry's origins being played out on screen for all of us and of course The Rogues would be his first villains for his first solo outing. Mid credits of The Flash in all of his glory as he has become a household name in the papers. We see an unknown man in civilian clothing rip the newspaper completely in half. After he does that we see this man go into an alley and he is in a Flash uniform. Reverse Flash. Cut to post credit scene where we see a man sitting alone near a beach. An alien ship crashes. The man rushes towards the ship and we see him talk to the alien who introduces himself as Abin Sur. Abin Sur asks the man what his name is. The man says "My name is Hal, Hal Jordan." Fade to black.)

The Green Lantern (6th film of the DCEU; villain Atrocitus; love interest Carol Ferris; John Stewart is also in this film but he doesn't show up until like the 2nd act. Basically Hal is the star but John is his co-star in this film. Abin Sur gave Hal the Green Lantern ring but before doing that there was another Lantern from Earth that being John Stewart. John of course would be the one who trains Hal. Mid credits would be the Sinestro Corps wreaking havoc with Sinestro leading the charge. Post credit scene cuts to Metropolis where we see a crime in progress specifically a bank robbery at a bank. The robbers are about to steal from this bank getting what it is that they are after while pulling guns on everyone as everyone is in fear for their life. Cut to an alley where we see Clark Kent as he hears about this robbery in progress. He takes off his clothes and underneath is his Superman suit as he quickly changes into Superman flying towards the bank. Superman gets there and he dispatches of the robbers quite easily. Superman saves everyone who is there as he flies away. Fade to black.)

Man of Steel 2 (7th film of the DCEU; love interest Lois Lane; villains Metallo & Lex Luthor; Lex Luthor would be the main antagonist here with Metallo more or less being Luthor's secret weapon. Cameo from Bruce Wayne/Batman in this film but he will only appear briefly as Bruce Wayne. Mid credits scene would be after Superman defeats Lex and Metallo...Superman is approached by none other than Bruce Wayne but in his Batman uniform appearing to him as Batman. He tells Superman that he has been watching him for a while now and that they need to talk. Cut to post credit scene where somewhere near the Arctic a Kryptonian sighting has shown up. A Kryptonian ship has been found. Explorers find it and when they somehow open the ship...there is a Kryptonian found inside of the ship. A female. It is Supergirl.)

Justice League (8th film of the DCEU; villain Steppenwolf; cameos from Alfred, Lois, Iris, Vicki Vale, Commissioner Gordon, Mera, etc. We see the worlds of every hero and their loved ones more or less. We see the heroes of every DCEU film so far to date meet for the first time as this Justice League is being formed. We see the League have their differences amongst each other but along the way they discover what it truly means to be a hero but also the true meaning of friendship and teamwork as they face their greatest threat that being Steppenwolf. The Mother Boxes would come into play here. New recruits too show up in this film that being Victor Stone/Cyborg, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow and Dinah Lance/Black Canary but they don't show up until the very end. Mid credits we see that after Steppenwolf has been defeated we see Darkseid and he is not very happy. Post credit scene cuts to the League as they meet the newest recruits of their team that being the 3 that I mentioned. However, the League are in Wayne Manor as they are watching the news and breaking news report of a Kryptonian ship being found near the Arctic. The reporter says that in the ship that was found there was an alien that they found and that it was not a man but that it was a woman. This really gets to Clark/Superman. Fade to black.)

Brandon Routh is a better actor than Henry Cavill. Routh's only gotten better with age. It's a shame how things went down. All Cavill has on Routh was a better suit.

Bale & Routh>Affleck & Cavill

While I like Affleck and Cavill, Bale and Routh for World's Finest movie could have worked very well.

2243065905_a4ef2241ed.jpg

2243065909_eb11072790.jpg

While I like Affleck and Cavill, Bale and Routh for World's Finest movie could have worked very well.

2243065905_a4ef2241ed.jpg

2243065909_eb11072790.jpg

I didn't realise Routh was so tall. Bale's supposed be about 6'0" - 6'1". So Routh's what, 6'5"?

You would have Bale and Routh as your Batman and Superman for the DCEU

You would have Bale and Routh as your Batman and Superman for the DCEU

Only if they had put someone like Feige to oversee all those DC movies back then.

At that time they were focusing on separate different franchises, Singer's Superman franchise (had SR turned out to be massive hit), Nolan's Bat franchise, and George Miller's separate JL franchise.

I am happy that they are not making the same mistake again.

Last edited:
Personally if I were starting out the DCEU I would have cast Armie Hammer as Clar Kent/Kal-El/Superman and for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman I would have gone with Jake Gyllenhaal to begin with

I can kind of understand why they did Batman v Superman and Justice League so soon. It would have been great if they made more solo movies first but there is no guarantee that Aquaman or The Flash movies would have been big successes. Green Lanther wasn't a big success for example. Maybe they thought that it would be smart to introduce them in movies with Batman and Superman.

Or another way to set up the universe entirely

- Man of Steel (1st film of the DCEU)
- The Batman (2nd film of the DCEU)
- Wonder Woman (3rd film of the DCEU)
- Man of Steel 2 (4th film of the DCEU)
- Aquaman (5th film of the DCEU)
- The Flash (6th film of the DCEU)
- Green Lantern (7th film of the DCEU)
- Justice League (8th film of the DCEU) (Phase 1 complete)

Phase 2

- The Batman 2 (1st film of Phase 2)
- Wonder Woman 2 (2nd film of Phase 2)
- Aquaman 2 (3rd film of Phase 2)
- Shazam (4th film of Phase 2)
- Green Lantern 2 (5th film of Phase 2)
- Man of Steel 3 (6th film of Phase 2)
- Hawkman & Hawkgirl (7th film of Phase 2)
- Justice League 2 (8th film of Phase 2) (Phase 2 complete)

Phase 3

- Blue Beetle & Booster Gold (1st film of Phase 3)
- Zatanna (2nd film of Phase 3)
- Flash 2 (3rd film of Phase 3)
- The Batman 3 (4th film of Phase 3)
- Shazam 2 (5th film of Phase 3)
- Hawkman & Hawkgirl 2 (6th film of Phase 3)
- World's Finest (7th film of Phase 3)
- Justice League 3 (8th film of Phase 3) (Phase 3 complete)

Whilst the likes of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman can be replaced, I'd think it'll be harder to sell a film without these three titular characters in.

Batman, Superman and (somewhat lesser) Wonder Woman are known to practically everyone; Shazam, Hawkgirl and the Green Arrow aren't.

Here's how l would rewrite the DCEU:

Phase 1-
1. Man of Steel
2. Batman Begins
3. Wonder Woman
4. Superman Returns
5. The Dark Knight
6. Aquaman
7. The Flash
8. Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
9. Justice League

Phase 2-
1. Green Lantern
2. Wonder Woman 2
3. Shazam
4. Suicide Squad
5. Superman: Man of Tomorrow
6. Son of Batman
7. Aquaman 2
8. Flashpoint
9. Justice League 2
10. Hawkman and Hawkgirl
11. Shazam 2

Phase 3-
1. Green Lantern Corps
2. Wonder Woman 3
3. Aquaman 3
4. The Flash 3
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Suicide Squad 2
7. New Gods
8. Shazam 3
9. The World's Finest
10. Green Lantern 3
11. Justice League 3.

Here's how l would rewrite the DCEU:

Phase 1-
1. Man of Steel
2. Batman Begins
3. Wonder Woman
4. Superman Returns
5. The Dark Knight
6. Aquaman
7. The Flash
8. Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
9. Justice League

Phase 2-
1. Green Lantern
2. Wonder Woman 2
3. Shazam
4. Suicide Squad
5. Superman: Man of Tomorrow
6. Son of Batman
7. Aquaman 2
8. Flashpoint
9. Justice League 2
10. Hawkman and Hawkgirl
11. Shazam 2

Phase 3-
1. Green Lantern Corps
2. Wonder Woman 3
3. Aquaman 3
4. The Flash 3
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Suicide Squad 2
7. New Gods
8. Shazam 3
9. The World's Finest
10. Green Lantern 3
11. Justice League 3.

Or how I would do the first 3 Phases but in a different way yet again:

Phase 1

1- The Batman
2- Man of Steel
3- Wonder Woman
4- Aquaman
5- The Flash
6- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
7- Justice League

Phase 2

1- Green Lantern
2- Shazam
3- Man of Steel 2
4- Wonder Woman 2
5- The Flash 2
6- Hawkman & Hawkgirl
7- Justice League 2

Phase 3

1- Aquaman 2
2- Zatanna
3- Blue Beetle & Booster Gold
4- The Batman 3
5- Man of Steel 3
6- Green Lantern 2
7- Justice League 3

I would have enjoyed Bale and Routh, I think. The only challenge would be to get them in the same universe... wait... I think I got it.

Non MCU way to do the DCEU

Phase I: 2 years

Crisis On Infinite Earths Trilogy
- Shot all at once Lord of the Rings style
- Used to build up a full and vital coherent world with tons of variation and lots to explore further
- Main arcs: New Unknown Superman, Bale Batman, Gadot Wonder Woman, New Idris Elba Lantern, Gustin Flash, Momoa Aquaman, Harewood Martian Manhunter
- Supporting arcs: Amell Arrow, Cress Black Lightning, Benoist Power Girl, New Alexandra Daddario Zatanna, Kevin Conroy Old Man Bruce, George Newbern Superman Beyond,
- Movie 1: Starro and supporting cast (and some League members) as antagonist
- Movie 2: Legion of Doom as antagonists
- LoD includes Bald EisenLex, Tom Welling Bizzaro, Strong Sinestro, Murphy Scarecrow and more used for very specific purposes.
- Movie 3: Big broughaha of alternate univeres. Earth 3 (Keaton's Owlman especially) is the antagonist, though he works for/by the Anti-Monitor. One Barry dies that the other may live.

Phase II: 4 years

Green Lantern Trilogy
- Also shot all at once, John Stewart as main character
- Movie 1: Hallalax, Manhunters and Sinestro/Mongul as villains
- Movie 2: Sinestro Corps with Star Sapphire and Atrocitus as villains
- Introduces Guy and Simon as alternate lanterns
- Movie 3: War of Light lite, essentially
- Introduces Jessica and Kyle as alternate lanterns

Hawkgirl Trilogy
- Also shot all at once. EPIC love story.
- Movie 1: Hath Set in ancient Egypt, Greece, Japan and Thanagar, happy ending w/cliffhanger
- Movie 2: Renaissance, Knights, Cowboys, World War II with JSA vs Vandal Savage, sad ending
- Movie 3: Modern Day, Justice League crossover, vs Thanagar, happy/sad ending

Still do Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman on TV
- Six Seasons and a movie!

Justice League: Darkest Night
- One shot big giant teamup that digs up graves and tests everyone in the DCU

Phase III: 5 years

Suicide Squad as a TV series, companion to Batman on HBO
Door open for all sorts of series for any B-list JLAers, Black Lightning, Black Canary, Vixen, Atom, Shazam, etc on any network, even the CW

Flash
- One series not shot all at once, but released every other year
- Movie 1: Rogues, Die Hard in a City
- Movie 2: Reverse Flash, The Matrix meets Back to the Future
- Movie 3: Doctor Alchemy, Full Metal Alchemist god-like Die Hard on a Planet

Teen Titans
- Yearly series ala Harry Potter
- Movie 1: Despero and the original 5
- Movie 2: Trigon with the full lineup
- Movie 3: Deathstroke with Jericho, Ravager and Judas Contract
- Movie 4: HIVE with Cheshire, Fearsome Five and Queen Biyalia
- Movie 5: Blackfire and Psimon make comic relief Doctor Light a legit threat
- Movie 6: Brother Blood makes a deal with Klarion
- Movie 7: The Light conspiracy finally unveiled

New Gods
- One off 'risky' movie
- Wild and trippy Inception meets Clash of the Titans

Aquaman Trilogy
- Shot at Once, literally 'underwater Lord of the Rings'
- Movie 1: Orm, King Shark, Mera and the Battle for the throne and his people
- Movie 2: Revenge of the Black Manta
- Movie 3: Atlantis (instead of Amazons) Attack, Big JL Crossover

Phase IV: 6? years

Trinity Trilogy
- Armed with development and knowledge and pathos from the TV shows, a movie series *about* Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together
- Final Crisis inspired, lots of guest spots from other characters
- Movie 1: BatmanSuperman comic's Supergirl storyline with Lex and later Darkseid corrupting her, killing Bats
- Movie 2: Batman coming through the ages, Superman/Wondy rel'p, Anti-life makes world haywire
- Movie 3: Batman/Superman public enemies, Wondy: Bride of Darkseid, Superman wishes for a happy ending

Nightwing
- Mid-budget action film, lots of crime and simple grit and punching
- John Wick meets The Raid
- Sequels made based on popularity
- Villains like Blockbuster, Dudley Soames, Lady Vic, Shrike and etc

Dark League
- Justice League Dark with Magic, another one-off 'risky' movie
- Swamp Thing, Constantine and Zatanna are the 'trinity' here
- Let Gillermo Del Toro go crazy, and then just use magic to fix the continuity later

Justice League: Zero Hour
- Eclipso as big bad, big fallout from Dark League where whole Universe teams up against the apocalypse
- Use this to reup contracts and replace actors who want/need out, and then keep it rolling into Phase V with fresh blood and moar stories.

Phase 1

1- The Batman
2- Man of Steel
3- Wonder Woman
4- Aquaman
5- The Flash
7- Justice League

Phase 2

1- Green Lantern
2- Shazam
3- Man of Steel 2
4- Wonder Woman 2
5- The Flash 2
6- Hawkman & Hawkgirl
7- Justice League 2

Phase 3

1- Aquaman 2
2- Zatanna
4- The Batman 3
5- Man of Steel 3
6- Green Lantern 2
7- Justice League 3

Phase 4 (just added)

1- Shazam 2
2- Firestorm
3- Blue Beetle & Booster Gold 2
4- Justice League 3 (Part 2) it would be a 2 parter split into 2 films
5- Wonder Woman 3
6- Aquaman 3
7- Hawkman & Hawkgirl 2

I have limited knowledge of DC comics but I'll try:

1. Man of Steel - most of the movie stay the same but the tone is a bit less grim and Superman is more charismatic

2. Batman (put some creative title here) - no way he debut in BvS without his solo movie. Similar tone to Nolan's trilogy but not so realistic. Villain that was never seen in movie so far. Uses the opening scene from BvS. Not an origin movie but shows Batman at the early stage of his superheroing.

3. Wonder Woman - the most successful DCEU movie, don't needs to change much.

4. Batman vs Superman - a lot needs to be changed. I would like to see more rational conflict and Batman winning by using his smartness, not kryptonite. It ends with Superman dying/leaving Earth.

5. The Flash - I don't know enough about this character to say anything other than that he should have his solo movie before JL.

6. Aquaman - see above

7. Justice League - it starts with extended Gods-Atlantis-Amazons vs Steppenwolf battle sequence. Then it shows Motherbox creating Cyborg. Heroes unites and finally Batman, WW, Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg defeats Steppenwolf who is more powerful than any of them but lose because they great teamwork and Batman's leadership. But heroes know this is just the beginning so they resurrect/summon Superman. It ends with beaten Steppenwolf coming back to Apocalips and meeting Darkseid who is mad about Steppenwolf's failure and kills him without effort to show how powerful is Darkseid.

Phase 1

1- The Batman
2- Man of Steel
3- Wonder Woman
4- Aquaman
5- The Flash
7- Justice League

Phase 2

1- Green Lantern
2- Shazam
3- Man of Steel 2
4- Wonder Woman 2
5- The Flash 2
6- Hawkman & Hawkgirl
7- Justice League 2

Phase 3

1- Aquaman 2
2- Zatanna
4- The Batman 3
5- Man of Steel 3
6- Green Lantern 2
7- Justice League 3

Phase 4 (just added)

1- Shazam 2
2- Firestorm
3- Blue Beetle & Booster Gold 2
4- Justice League 3 (Part 2) it would be a 2 parter split into 2 films
5- Wonder Woman 3
6- Aquaman 3
7- Hawkman & Hawkgirl 2

Personally I'd swap The Batman and Man of Steel around, otherwise The Batman would be in the 2013 slot - only one year after Nolan's trilogy had ended. I think the two interpretations of Batman need longer than that between them. Swapping TB and MoS can put TB in the same 2016 slot that BvS occupied giving the Batman character that same four year break.

Also, you've got The Batman in phase one and The Batman 3 in phase three, but no The Batman 2. Presumably you'd have it in phase two?

Reworking the phases yet again instead I would do this and thinking about it putting more time and thought into it I would have done it like this:

- Man of Steel (1st film of the DCEU; villain Zod) (mid credits of Lex Luthor being introduced into the DCEU; we wouldn't see Lex in this film until the mid credits as he would show up after the battle of Metropolis by either reading the newspaper or watching the news and seeing the battle and its aftermath on TV with an evil smirk on his face) (post credit scene cuts to an island that we know to be Themyscira and we see Amazonian warriors fighting/training as well as the Wonder Woman theme playing in the background for all of us to hear)

The Batman (2nd film of the DCEU; villain Black Mask; love interest Vicki Vale) (mid credits scene of Batman standing on a gargoyle while it is raining and the Bat signal light is shining in the sky; we hear the iconic evil sinister Joker laugh in the background as it is really creepy at its high pitch but we wouldn't see Joker at all) (post credit scene cuts to Central City as we see a radio as a man is listening into the radio of a crime in progress and the mystery man we wouldn't see his face only his body from behind as he would look at the Flash uniform donning his costume on as it would cut to him running with his Speed Force to get to this crime scene)

Wonder Woman (3rd film of the DCEU; nothing changes as the villain is still Ares; love interest being Steve Trevor) (mid credits would be Cheetah's intro into the DCEU as we would see Barbara's transformation into Cheetah basically signalling her as the next villain for the sequel for WW2) (post credits would cut to the ocean as we would see Atlantis for the first time; as it would cut to us seeing Arthur for the first time but nothing more)

The Flash (4th film of the DCEU; villains The Rogues; love interest Iris West) (mid credits would be seeing Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash being introduced to us all setting up the sequel quite nicely) (post credits scene would be of a ship crash landing on Earth and who would be in the ship? None other than Abin Sur as he would have the Lantern ring on him and who should find him? None other than Hal Jordan setting up Green Lantern Corps)

Aquaman (5th film of the DCEU; villain Orm; love interest Mera) (mid credits would be after Arthur defeats his brother Orm and Orm is imprisoned on Atlantis we get the threat of Black Manta further introducing him into the DCEU setting up Aquaman 2) (post credits would cut into space; we would see Steppenwolf for the first time as he would be addressed by none other than Darkseid who we would see for the first time on screen but we would just see Darkseid's face but not hear him or Steppenwolf talk as it would set up Justice League)

Green Lantern Corps (6th film of the DCEU; co-leads Hal Jordan and John Stewart; love interest Carol Ferris for Hal; villain Atrocitus) (mid credits would be of Sinestro introducing him into the DCEU setting up the sequel for Green Lantern Corps) (post-credits would be of Batman in his Batcave with Alfred as they are talking about a threat looming and that they have no more time; Bruce would be looking at files of every metahuman/hero that has been introduced so far looking at footage of them separately in action which further sets up Justice League)

Justice League (7th film of the DCEU; villain Steppenwolf; introduction of Victor Stone/Cyborg into the DCEU; the League members meet for the first time on screen together as all these heroes are basically brought together by Bruce Wayne/Batman because of the threat he and Alfred were talking about; Mother Boxes come into play; Steppenwolf comes into play but then again so does Victor as he also joins the League) (Parademons and Furies also come into play here; longer fight sequence between Atlanteans-Amazonians-Lanterns and Steppenwolf; every hero's backstory more or less we know about but we get to see them in their world first before they are brought together)

* Longer run time on Justice League as well...2 and a half hours almost close to a 3 hour extravaganza for us all...more fun but also more action scenes and less CGI but that aspect would still be there but not to the point where it becomes taxing

(2 mid credit scenes; the first being of the League after they save Earth and we see a news report of the League on the news saving Earth from Steppenwolf; the people of Earth love the Justice League and thank them with undying love/gratitude; cuts to Wayne Manor as they are gathered together and 2 new members join their team...??? None other than Oliver Queen/Green Arrow and Dinah Lance/Black Canary setting up their appearance for Justice League 2) (2nd mid credits scene would be of Lex Luthor and Deathstroke; I wouldn't change anything about that at all; sets up the Legion of Doom)

*Post credit scene would cut to Steppenwolf as he has been defeated as he is brought back before Darkseid...for his failure of conquering Earth he is brutally killed by Darkseid as Darkseid we would hear his voice for the first time as he would talk saying "What I can't stand is failure...looks like I have to do it all myself!"

(Phase 1 Complete) (DCEU Universe world building set up by me if I could do it properly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"