Revenge of the Fallen If you could....would you?

Peter_Porker

Civilian
Reaction score
Here's a general question.

If you could download ROTF (I am not saying to go and do it, if you could), but if you could, would you?

Why or why not?

Personally, I would love to see it now, but I think I would hold on until I go see it in theatres.

yes i would as long as it was a decent version and was complete i would

To be honest.... for the first movie i saw it four or five times in the cinema...... then i ran out of cash... so i downloaded a copy.

I will be seeing ROTF at least twice.... maybe more times.... but once my cash runs out then i would probably grab a decent copy to watch in the gap between it being in the Cinema... and coming out on DVD/BluRay

not on your life...without going to the debate of right and wrong this is going to be my first IMAX movie

absolutely not. as a film crew member, I know how hard people work and invest in their films, and downloading it for free negates the entire purpose

i agree. The actors and directors and all the rich people will already be paid when this movie comes out. Box office more or less is how a studio pays for the other guys

I will be seeing this on the big screen even though i already read most of the spoilers.

i've kept myself in the dark about this film...sometimes I like to be surprised

If I could download an HD copy of this film in two minutes, I still wouldn't do it. Half of my excitement for this movie is seeing it in IMAX, the way it was meant to be seen.

Yes, but only after I saw it in theaters a couple of times.

Each cinema experience for me is something I look forward to, I look forward enjoying the brilliance of a masterpiece so I can **** in my pants, as for the crap well I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. That and I'm a 5 min walk from a cinema and I have crap loads of money.

No. This is a theater movie....

after my 3rd time however, if I still wanna watch it, then yes.

No. And unless you have a 65" TV with insane surround (which I'm sure some people do) Why not cough up the cash and enjoy seeing it in the theater. Get out of the house get some overpriced popcorn and a drink that could satisfy a third worlds thirst needs for 3 months.

http://tf2cards.ca/track/refer/pa2hw0i6il - TRANSFORMERS

No way. I wouldn't download it. It would completely ruin the film for me. I want my first experience with the film to be on the BIG screen.

Nope, seeing this movie in theaters(not necessarily IMAX) means too much to me lol.

Seeing this on Imax.

The fact that Bay pulled a Nolan and filmed a good amount of action scenes with an Imax camera so it will fill up the entire screen and look that much more detailed...yeah why in the hell would you want to watch a crappy bootleg.

Even if it was in good quality(for a bootleg at least)it would cheapen the experience. I'm going to be sitting in my local Imax theatre next weekend watching an actual life size Optimus(plus whoever else is fighting in those scenes)apppear before me.

If I was going to download a copy, I sure as **** wouldn't post my intentions on a damn message board.

Seeing this on Imax.

The fact that Bay pulled a Nolan and filmed a good amount of action scenes with an Imax camera so it will fill up the entire screen and look that much more detailed...yeah why in the hell would you want to watch a crappy bootleg.

Even if it was in good quality(for a bootleg at least)it would cheapen the experience. I'm going to be sitting in my local Imax theatre next weekend watching an actual life size Optimus(plus whoever else is fighting in those scenes)apppear before me.

Michael Bay sure outperformed Christopher Nolan when it comes down to Imax usage, Nolan pretty much just have the camera on a special built jig and shot with with explosions. Michael Bay not only shot in imax with hardcore action explosion, he render 4k pixels in the shots. That's alot of resolution to render into a 70 megapixel footage. In Transformers 1, he said that it took 40hrs to render the shot where the autobots meet in the alley, I can't imagine the time to render cgi imax footage.

Michael Bay sure outperformed Christopher Nolan when it comes down to Imax usage, Nolan pretty much just have the camera on a special built jig and shot with with explosions. Michael Bay not only shot in imax with hardcore action explosion, he render 4k pixels in the shots. That's alot of resolution to render into a 70 megapixel footage. In Transformers 1, he said that it took 40hrs to render the shot where the autobots meet in the alley, I can't imagine the time to render cgi imax footage.
They both shot in IMAX. Bay just has CGI actors, that's all. Seriously now, dont even put the two names in the same sentence.

Nope. I want to see this one in theatres.

They both shot in IMAX. Bay just has CGI actors, that's all. Seriously now, dont even put the two names in the same sentence.

Agreed.

I do like most of Bay's films but seriously, Nolan is leaps ahead of him. I don't care if ILM(not Bay himself)spent the extra time making Transformers 2's Imax shots look better, in the books Nolan did it first and started the possible oncoming trend.

Nope - big screen only. The lame parts of these movies overpower the cool parts when you watch them on a small screen. In the theater, you're too shell-shocked from the noise and FX for the stupid dialog to make as much of an impact. :up:

By some miracle if a DVD rip leaked then I'd download it. I don't waste my time on cam quality movies, rather watch it in theaters or wait for the dvd to leak.

Nope - big screen only. The lame parts of these movies overpower the cool parts when you watch them on a small screen. In the theater, you're too shell-shocked from the noise and FX for the stupid dialog to make as much of an impact. :up:

Agreed. In the theater, I can sit through any scene w/ humans :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"