Revenge of the Fallen Things you thought you'd see, but you didn't.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Since Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is close, I tough I'd open this thread on this section. I ask: Was there something you tough you'd see in Transformers and/or Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, but, when you didn't? Not deleted scenes or rumors, thing you guessed you'd see, but you were wrong?

By example, in Transformers, when Sam was running in the building's roof and that black helicopter showed up before him, I tough "Holy crap! That's Blackout! :wow:". It wasn't. But it'd be kickass if it was. :hehe:

I was also sure Megatron would have an arm blade like Prime, and they'd cross swords during the battle in Mission City. That, I'd still love to see! :grin:

And remember, if you're going to talk about T:RotF, use Spoiler Tags. :cwink:

by example, in transformers, when sam was running in the building's roof and that black helicopter showed up before him, i tough "holy crap! That's blackout! :wow:". It wasn't. But it'd be kickass if it was. :hehe:

i thought the same thing!

Starscream sohlud have been more involved in the last fight (he just kinda disappeared again. There was no extra scene with Megatron and Starscream after they escaped. The Fallen had no chance against Jet Prime...he got royally owned. Sideswipe only had one badass moment which was a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"