Sequels If you were Director?

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
If you were director, what would you do?

If I was director, i'd do this right here:

FANTASY OF SPIDER-MAN (SM1)
Green Goblin
Kingpin

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (SM2)
Kingpin
Spider-Slayer
Doctor Octopus
Harry Osborn

DARKNESS OF SPIDER-MAN (SM3)
Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin 2
Venom

SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN (SM4)
Venom
Sandman
Shocker

WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (SM5)
Venom
Carnage
Doctor Octopus
Lizard

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (SM6)
Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Sandman, Vulture, Venom
Carnage
Lizard

though if i was actually director i'd probobly spend more time and think the plot through...

though if i was actually director i'd probobly spend more time and think the plot through...

1 vulture mysterio
2 rhino docock shocker
3 lizard kraven
4 greengoblin venom
5 carnge venom blackcat
6 electro scorpion

spideyman101 said:

Green Goblin
Kingpin

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (SM2)
Kingpin
Spider-Slayer
Doctor Octopus
Harry Osborn

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin 2
Venom

Venom
Sandman
Shocker

WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (SM5)
Venom
Carnage
Doctor Octopus
Lizard

Carnage
Lizard

You put sandman twice

yeah... first to show Sandman had his independance as a villain... maybe one crime or so...

then in Ultimate Spider-Man (6), have him join the Sinister Six and then he's a big villain.

I think lizard885 is saying you put sandman twice in the sinister six

spideyman101 said:

Green Goblin
Kingpin

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (SM2)
Kingpin
Spider-Slayer
Doctor Octopus
Harry Osborn

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin 2
Venom

Venom
Sandman
Shocker

WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (SM5)
Venom
Carnage
Doctor Octopus
Lizard

Carnage
Lizard

That's a whole lot of Octopus. You certainly have my vote to be the director :cwink:

Though I don't think I'd use the Kingpin, not when there's far better foes for Spidey to face. This is not a knock on Kingpin, but any adversaries introduced should provide good visual battles.

Spider-Man 1-orgin vs Doc Oct
Spider-Man 2 Green Goblin/Death of Gwen
Spider-Man 3 Kraven vs Lizard
Spider-Man 4 Venom
Spider-Man 5 Green Goblin 2 and Scorpion vs Jameson
Spider-Man 6 Hobgoblin,Electro,Sandman,Vulture,Kraven and Doc Ock

SM1- Origin, Osborns(Non-Villians) and Doc Ok. Introduce the Goblin Legacy.
SM2- Green Goblin and The Lizard. Introduce Sandman as a Criminal.
SM3- Sandman, Shocker and HobGoblin. Inroduce Quentin Beck and Max Dillion
SM4- Mysterio, Electro and Chameleon. Introduce JJJ Hiring Mac Gargan "aka" The Scorpion.
SM5- Rhino, The Scorpion and Kraven. Introduce The Origin of Venom with JJ crashing the Space Shuttle on The Bridge.
SM6- Venom , Carnage and GG2. The End.

I'd leave it just the way it is... we got to see the classic villains... we get a good trilogy.... I'de leave it at that.... not saying the movies couldn't have been better now...

.. i'd Give more time to some of the supporting characters, bring them into the plot a little more- Jonah, Robbie, Betty, introduce Robbie's son Randy..

As far as villains-- I like the original Hobgoblin-- so I'd introduce Roderick Kingsley but not reveal him as the HG until the climax-- there would have to be a red herring-- maybe take a cue from the comics and have Flash kidnapped and dressed in a HG uniform..

I'd give Peter Parker as spidey one more movie with part 4,then I would tell the story of spider-girl,his daughter.

SM1
Cast:
Topher Grace(Peter Parker/Spiderman), Elisha Cuthbert(Mary Jane Watson), Stanley Tucci(Norman Osborn), James Franco(Harry Osborn), Kristen Bell(Betty Brant), Sophia Myles(Gwen Stacey).
Plot: I would follow the Ultimate Spiderman origin with a few changes. MJ is introduce as the next door neighbour's daughter, Betty Brant is the current Love interest and his Girl Friend. Gwen Stacey is introduced as a love interest for Peter. Only Norman finds out about Peter being Spiderman. Green Goblin would be the movie's armoured version. GG main purpose ws to destroy Osborn Industries main rivals. But is stoped by Spiderman which fuels the motive to fight Spiderman. In the movie Peter finds himself unable to maintain a solid ballance of living as both Peter and Spiderman. Betty Brant leaves Peter by the end of the movie. Also the Whole scene where Harry thinks Spiderman killed his father happens too.
Cameo: Doc Otto Octavius, Adrain Toomes, Justin Hammer, Donald Roxxon.

SM2
Cast:
Rene Auberonois(Adrain Toomes/Vulture), Ray Liotta(Justin Hammer), Donald Roxxon(Enrico Colantoni), Kristanna Loken(Silver Sable), Federico Castelluccio(Hammerhead), Franklin Lashley(Rhino), Alfrd Molina(Doc Otto Octavius).
Plot: This would be set-up right after the first. After Norman Osborn's death, a power vacuum happens as rival companies try to take out Osborn Industries at it's most weaken time. Spiderman must safe Ny city from a major Industrial War. Peter and Gwen start dating in this movie, but Mj starts to have feelings for Peter aswell. A side-plot would show Harry asking Otto to create a weapon that will portect Osborn Ind. and kill Spiderman. At the end of the movie, an accident happens and Doctor Octapus is born.
Cameo: Doctor Connors, Eddie Brock.

That's all I'll post for now.

If I was a director, I actually wouldn't have much interest in doing a series of Spider-Man films. As a fan, I'd love to have as many movies as possible, but I don't know if I'd have enough interest in exploring the character that much. I did have this idea that I posted in another thread...
CConn said:
Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy
I really think the whole Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy relationship maybe one of the best romances of, well, recent memory, and could really be done excellently on film. While I would want a fair bit of action involved in the whole thing, I'd think it'd be best if the actual focus of film would be on their relationship and end with her death. It could just be a really great throwback to not only classic Spider-Man stories, but classic 60s film making and romantic film making.
So yeah, that's what I'd do. Set in the 60s, have it pretty much a big old love letter to the classic Lee/Romita stories with the romance as the centerpiece for it all. Everyone'd probably hate it cause it's not a big epic like, well, all superhero movies are these days, but I'd like it well enough. :o

SM3
Cast:
Eddie Brock(Karl Urban), Dr. Connors(Dylan Baker), John Jameson(Jame Marsden), Felicia Hardy(Famke Janssen)
Plot: NASA is about to send a Shuttle to Mars, captain by John Jameson. Eddie Brock is covering the event. Peter Parker meets a new student at college named Felicia Hardy, they both attend a Seminar on regeneration by Doctor Connors. Doctor Otto Octavius reveals himself to Harry Osborn, and is sent to take care of Spidrman. Peter and Eddie show a rivalry. Gwen and Peter's relationship become's more serious, aswell as MJ's affections towards Peter and vice versa. Doc Ock does the same thing in SM2(th actual movie), by going after Peter Parker to bring Spiderman out. Still kidnapps MJ. Harry finds the GG lair. Spiderman and Doc Ock fight at the shuttle launch. Brock gets fired for not getting any decent pictures of the fight. At the end the shuttle is lauched, and headed to Mars.

SM4
Plot:
On Mars John and his crew race against time as a meteor shower is about to happen. John manages to pick up a mereorite before he takes off. Back on Earth Spiderman is investigating a trail of Robberies. Doctor Connors gets turn down for Human Testing of his new Drug, so he injects himself with the serum. Spiderman is now investigating the disappearance of Doctor Conners. Spiderman eventually meets Blackcat. Eddie Brock starts to stalk Parker. Harry attacks Spiderman as the new GG. During the Fight Harry finds out that Peter Parker is Spiderman, and leaves. Spiderman must save Blackcat as some Lizard creature is going after her. In the End Blackcat dissapears, Doctor Connors is taken by SHIELD. The shuttle lands in bad shape. The crew dead except or John Jameson. The Meteor is taken by NASA to be studied. As Johm Jameson is being place in an ambulance, their is a close up of his eyes changing colour.
CAmeo: Nick Fury.

Spider-Man (First film) - Tobey Maguire (Peter Parker/Spidey), Amy Adams (Mary Jane), Gary Sinise (Norman Osborn), James Franco (Harry Osborn), Stellan Skarsgård (Doc Ock).
Plot: The origin story, only instead of the Green Goblin, Norman creates the situation that creates Doc Oak. It comes down to a situation that requires Peter to save Norman, but the ending publicity puts Norman in danger of loosing his company.

Amazing Spider-Man - much like the first film with romance elements from the second film, with Eddie Brock also being introduced into the film as an adult reporter, played by Bruce Campbell.

Peter Parker: Spider-Man - Alien costume brought to earth by Jameson's kid, Peter forced to work with Brock covering the trial of Cletus Kasady (Jake Busey), and both the Vulture (Kevin Spacey) and Kraven the Hunter (Thomas Jane) being the main villians. Ends with Peter proposing marraige, Harry finding out about Peter's secret, and Brock getting the costume (after Brock is fired for...something. Hey, don't have all the details!)

The Web of Spider-Man - now married, Peter is forced to deal with Venom attacking at him both in his personal life and in costume. At the same time, Harry starts hiring thugs to go after Spider-Man, allowing for cameos from Electro and the Rhino. Ends in a battle between Spidey and Venom, with Harry getting into it as the Hobgoblin. Peter manages to use the two of them against each other, but Harry inadvertently kills Brock and the alien, though not before it gives birth. Peter stops Harry, but Harry gets away.

Spider-Man: Carnage - It all comes to an end as Harry hires the Sandman and Black Cat to help him break Doc Ock, Kraven, Vulture, to join together as the Sinister Six against Spider-Man. As Peter confronts them time and time again over the film, Cletus Kasady bonds the the new costume to become Carnage, causing a massive wave of chaos across the city. Black Cat eventually switches sides, and once Kraven and Sandman are nearly killed by Carnage, the remaining Sinister members join in to help stop him. Harry eventually dies a heroic death stopping Carnage (and killing him), and then forgiving Peter over his dad's death. Black Cat stays on the side of the Angels, agreeing to help Spider-Man track down the now missing set of ex-Sinister Six members.

And that is all there is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"