I'll be getting my book signed by Maddox tomorrow afternoon

I'm amussing he's some sort of blogger who makes shock posts and has a legion of losers either suck him off because he his some sort hero to a confused legion of 20 somethings who fogot High School ended a few years or hate him because he makes hypebold out of context statements for the purpose getting people riled who in turn are gullible enough to respond and attack like fruit flies and somehow he is a net celeb (which clearly is milking and scrapping the term celeb) like Byron Crawford or dozen others?

Darthphere said:
Case in point.
just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it less right or more wrong

Super_Ludacris said:
I'm amussing he's some sort of blogger who makes shock posts and has a legion of losers either suck him off because he his some sort hero to a confused legion of 20 somethings who fogot High School ended a few years or hate him because he makes hypebold out of context statements for the purpose getting people riled who in turn are gullible enough to respond and attack like fruit flies and somehow he is a net celeb (which clearly is milking and scrapping the term celeb) like Byron Crawford or dozen others?
pretty much

well he could be worse he could have got famous the goatse or tubgirl way.

Super_Ludacris said:

Pretty much.

PLAS said:
just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it less right or more wrong

I never said it was wrong.:confused: Im just saying people say I take him too seriously because I dont like him, but the ame can be said for people who "adore" him.

Danalys said:
well he could be worse he could have got famous the goatse or tubgirl way.
there's people who find very little difference

I offer my support to Maddox in a tongue-in-cheek manner.
While his ideas are hardly original.. It's fun to see someone with the balls to totally cross the line of discretion gain notariety.

If nothing else... Maddox will end up publicly enraging the Catholic church...
And what could be better than that?

Darthphere said:
I never said it was wrong.:confused: Im just saying people say I take him too seriously because I dont like him, but the ame can be said for people who "adore" him.
there's all kinds of people for everything, some may like him because they might feel actually identified with his opinions

others might like him because he says things most would sometimes like to say, but don't

others (like me) just find him amusing and entertaining

also, there's a lot of pretty smart people who don't like him... just like there's idiots who don't

PLAS said:
there's all kinds of people for everything, some may like him because they might feel actually identified with his opinions

others might like him because he says things most would sometimes like to say, but don't

others (like me) just find him amusing and entertaining

also, there's a lot of pretty smart people who don't like him... just like there's idiots who don't

Ok, yeah I understand that. Im just saying that when someone mentions how much they hate the guy (in my case for no other reason that hes really famous for nothing, like a smarter Paris Hilton) Im taking him too seriously, when someone who follows his word like it was the bible isnt.

Darthphere said:
Ok, yeah I understand that. Im just saying that when someone mentions how much they hate the guy (in my case for no other reason that hes really famous for nothing, like a smarter Paris Hilton) Im taking him too seriously, when someone who follows his word like it was the bible isnt.
the Paris Hilton comparison was really ignorant, he's not a fad, he's actually a prettty smart individual

even I felt insulted by that comparison

at least Maddox can spell correctly

PLAS said:
the Paris Hilton comparison was really ignorant, he's not a fad, he's actually a prettty smart individual

even I felt insulted by that comparison

at least Maddox can spell correctly

Are you serious, or are you mocking me?:confused:

I'd be impressed by Maddox if he was able to duplicate himself.

Erzengel said:
I'd be impressed by Maddox if he was able to duplicate himself.

That would indeed be impressive.

Ongie said:
I offer my support to Maddox in a tongue-in-cheek manner.
While his ideas are hardly original.. It's fun to see someone with the balls to totally cross the line of discretion gain notariety.

If nothing else... Maddox will end up publicly enraging the Catholic church...
And what could be better than that?

There are "normal" people who cross that line as well and they're not nearly as famous. Most of them aren't *****ebags either. The only thing that made him famous was a bunch of high school losers who stumbled across his site one day and spreaded it around to their friends. How it became some sort of cult epidemic is beyond comprehension, and how he got a book deal is even more confusing to me.

HOLY MOTHER.. that kid with the mohawk actually goes to my school.

Ill admit that one article about U2 he did was hilarious.

I don't see how anybody who thinks that maddox is funny is automatically a stupid, 20 year old loser.
I find the guy to be pretty damn amusing.
He doesn't ask to be taken seriously.

And heres a shocker. He's actually an incredibly nice guy.
He took the time to speak to everybody on line, thanked us for coming and even expressed his annoyance with people who take him too seriously.

He was even nice enough to pose for photos

Edit
I want to make this perfectly clear. The guy is not a *****ebag, but he plays one on tv.
If you know what I mean.

Carter said:
I don't see how anybody who thinks that maddox is funny is automatically a stupid, 20 year old loser.
I find the guy to be pretty damn amusing.
He doesn't ask to be taken seriously.

And heres a shocker. He's actually an incredibly nice guy.
He took the time to speak to everybody on line, thanked us for coming and even expressed his annoyance with people who take him too seriously.

He was even nice enough to pose for photos

Edit
I want to make this perfectly clear. The guy is not a *****ebag, but he plays one on tv.
If you know what I mean.

Did he also give you guys handjobs?

No....why exactly would he do that?

That would be homosexual. Besides, his babe of a girlfriend was there.
Oh the power of money...

Carter said:
That would be homosexual. Besides, his babe of a girlfriend was there.
Oh the power of money...

Yeah you can buy any prostitute with money.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"