I'm a shaaaaaark! The king shark casting thread/campaign

CE96s-CXIAA5f-j.jpg

One can dream :shrug:

Last edited:
I have this sudden craving for shark steak now.

I've been thinking... how about killer whale instead?

giphy.gif

he's half man and half shark... will aquaman control him?

That'd be a nice scene actually. Maybe Bats is getting his ass handed to him by King Shark and he asks Aquaman for help since he can influence sea life. And Aquaman just kinda lets it ride out for a bit with a smirk on his face. Maybe a sly, self-aware remark like "But, I thought controlling fish was stupid."

I could dig that. Don't know why the scenario would occur, but I could totally dig it.

Any more news on him being in this? I hope he is.

Oh wow he looks great! Thanks for the tip off I'll have to check it out

Yarp, it's awesome. Not only how they've done it, but the fact that they've done it in the 1st place.

No King Shark this time :( but I heard the director really wanted to include him so there's still hope for the sequel!

I still hope they get Brian Blessed to play him. He would have to be CGI of course not a costume like Killer Croc was.

Actually it would be cool if a mod could move this into the sequel section!

Eh, the problem with King Shark is that, if he's adapted straight, he's *waaaay* the heck higher powered than anyone else on the Squad. This is fine if your trying to do more higher powered stories, but a big part of the problem with the movie we got is "stakes went too generically high". It'd be better to dial things down, instead.

Nonsense, he's a shark! Plenty of ways to defeat him!

Just pop a barrel in his mouth and shoot it. Kaboom! That sort of thing has never been seen on screen before

You know who would be genius casting? Richard Dreyfus. Could you imagine one of the stars of Jaws going on to play the shark? So clever

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"