I'm feeling really guilty for this dream I had

The Avatar

Sidekick
Reaction score
In this dream, a rather short dream, I was standing in a kitchen with a bunny rabbit in arms, petting in slowly.

I turn around and see a blender on the table. With my arms outstretched, holding thge rabbit by it's body, I proceed to force it's head into the spinning blades of the blender.

My face is immediately splattered with blood and I start to laugh one of those cliche 'evil genius' maniacal laughs.

The dream ends.

What the bad place kind of person has a dream like that? I feel absolutely disgusted with myself. :(

Dont feel bad, my girlfriend had a Dr. Phil sex dream...

Is it grammatically acceptable to end a sentence with 'had'?

Which is WAY more evil than pureeing a rabbit.

At least you don't dream of being Spider-Man. I do way too often.

Not as bad as the dream where I was stabbing people in the necks with tv antennas and laughing like a mad man

I've had two dreams in a row that's made me feel quilty now.

First one, i killed my dad.

Second one i severely beat my aunt.

The Avatar said:
In this dream, a rather short dream, I was standing in a kitchen with a bunny rabbit in arms, petting in slowly.

I turn around and see a blender on the table. With my arms outstretched, holding thge rabbit by it's body, I proceed to force it's head into the spinning blades of the blender.

My face is immediately splattered with blood and I start to laugh one of those cliche 'evil genius' maniacal laughs.

The dream ends.

What the bad place kind of person has a dream like that? I feel absolutely disgusted with myself. :(
u will end up killing your own children before killing yourself :(

Is there any other similar dreams we should know of Avatar? *Hopes not*

Dream could have been worse. You could have then done that to a second bunny.

Did you desire a protein shake before you went to sleep?
Then again, maybe you have some latent hostility for Easter stemming from your childhood.

In either case...
edit:Easter Bunny's Revenge

Hades said:
I've had two dreams in a row that's made me feel quilty now.

First one, i killed my dad.

Second one i severely beat my aunt.

Alrighty

*steps away from Hades*

The Avatar said:

The dream ends.

I'll interpret.

The rabbit represents an easter egg and the blood is the dye and vineger you dip the egg into. You might harbor a bad experience when you where a child. YES you knocked the drink all over your sunday best and from that day foreward you've been ploting to kill the Easter Bunny!

About 400 people died in my dream last week. Some of my relatives, some friends and a whole bunch of people I didn't know were locked in a huge cage. Then some planes started flying over us and bombed us. Then the dream switched to me trying to stop the people that died from going to bad place.

I wish I had dreams like that. My dreams always start with me cooking roman noodles, and then ends with me eating the noodles.

:(

Aside from killing things in dreams, ever had a dream where you pictured yourself getting eaten? *shudder*

I hate the dreams where I have to run, but I can't run fast enough. Usualy when I can smell my noodles burning.

Oh...THOSE noodles. Gotcha.

.......was gonna have spaghetti, but think I'm gonna skip lunch now...

I seem to cheat in my dreams and only remember I have a gf after the fact then I feel guilty then I wake up. But I don't feel guilt afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"