I'm gonna kill my neighbors...

The guy who lives in the room next to me will not stop arguing with his g/f. The **** happens like every weekend and 2x during the week. She screams "Stop" and he just goes "Shut uuuup"(sounds like a rape scene but it's not :dry:) This chick is always storming out of his room and slamming his door, then he usually chases after her and brings her back for make-up sex. I swear, the nxt time they fight(usually over nothing), I'm gonna kick in the door and lodge grenades in both of their mouths....and laugh. It would be as bad if her voice didn't sound like a siren and these walls weren't so thin. ****!!!!! :cmad:

Damn, the worst thing I've had to deal with was one of the neighbors playing their music far too loud.

First you get real friendly with them. The next time they're bumpin' uglies, just knock on their door butt-naked and ask if they have any sugar.

The guy who lives in the room next to me will not stop arguing with his g/f. The **** happens like every weekend and 2x during the week. She screams "Stop" and he just goes "Shut uuuup"(sounds like a rape scene but it's not :dry:) This chick is always storming out of his room and slamming his door, then he usually chases after her and brings her back for make-up sex. I swear, the nxt time they fight(usually over nothing), I'm gonna kick in the door and lodge grenades in both of their mouths....and laugh. It would be as bad if her voice didn't sound like a siren and these walls weren't so thin. ****!!!!! :cmad:

You know what would be cool, if the guy was a member of The Hype and saw this thread. Then he decided he wanted to kill you first for spying on him and his girlfriend? What a sick world.

At times like this I think "what would Grendell do?" The answers are 1. Club them both in the head with a rock 2.Piss on their door the next time they argue.

Our upstairs neighbours can't seem to cook anything without their smoke alarm going off. Wouldn't be so bad if they cooked at normal hours, but we both got woken up by that ****ing alarm at 2AM a few days back.

One day, I'm gonna walk in there, smash that smoke alarm, and walk out again.

I'm the annoying neighbour I think. well...I wouldn't go that far but let's say sometimes I play my guitar loud/ music loud and sometimes me and my girlfriend...erm...can't control our sound levels. :o

Our upstairs neighbours can't seem to cook anything without their smoke alarm going off. Wouldn't be so bad if they cooked at normal hours, but we both got woken up by that ****ing alarm at 2AM a few days back.

One day, I'm gonna walk in there, smash that smoke alarm, and walk out again.

What you should do, is smash their smoke alarm...Start a fire and then walk out, whilst they are sleeping. :o

I'm the annoying neighbour I think. well...I wouldn't go that far but let's say sometimes I play my guitar loud/ music loud and sometimes me and my girlfriend...erm...can't control our sound levels.

Oh no, other people are annoying neighbours. We're just getting on with stuff. I half wonder sometimes if the smoke alarm isn't to get back at me for singing in the shower, or our loud sex, but then I remember, only other people annoying.

What you should do, is smash their smoke alarm...Start a fire and then walk out, whilst they are sleeping. :o

That would be good, except they have the place right above us. Last thing I wanna do is risk damaging my place. It would flush all their mice out and down to us too.

Saying that, the peace would be nice.

hahaha. Or you could just cut out their house...with a saw...and then patch up your house...and then just like...put their flat on a river. :o

I hate my neighbors, ever so often they have this ritual of getting into their car, and turning the stereo system wide open on the ****tiest rap music you could think of. :down:

First you get real friendly with them. The next time they're bumpin' uglies, just knock on their door butt-naked and ask if they have any sugar.

That would be ****! :D

You know what would be cool, if the guy was a member of The Hype and saw this thread. Then he decided he wanted to kill you first for spying on him and his girlfriend? What a sick world.

It's hardly spying. He lives right next door in our dorm and the walsl are paper thin.

Just start making calls to campus security on a regular basis from a community phone in the Student Union somewhere that you keep smelling pot smoke coming from that room every time you walk by it, but you want to remain anonymous. Security will take an interest in him and watch him close and get all over him if he's fighting. They may even toss his room over and over again, which could have a certain entertainment value. :D

jag

yeah man go Mr Brooks on those neighbors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJR5OKVpQoA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"