Images from Britney Spears concert in Miami!!!!

Originally posted by Quietstorm
OMG! :eek: Damn what's gotten into her :confused: :rolleyes:

Justin, the dude from Limp Biskit, that little Irish guy, the "husband", strangers off the street, and probably Ben Affleck, etc, etc, etc, . :D

Originally posted by wareagle
Justin, the dude from Limp Biskit, that little Irish guy, the "husband", strangers off the street, and probably Ben Affleck, etc, etc, etc, . :D

I'm jealous. :o

Originally posted by Zen
this is so hard to put into words...

i thought i disliked britaany before, one might even contrue my dislike as hatred... but now, now its just comatosed fear. how far is this going to go? showing britanny naked without makeup might actually be construed as weapons of mass destruction... with effects simmilar to nerve gass...

god the tramp doesnt know when to stop trying to be madonna. couldnt try and set a positive image of women for those impressionable girls out there either...

yes yes... all of you mohogany brandishing pubescents are enjoying her bananna peeling antics and debauchery... i find it repulsive, very confusing... as... without makeup this girl is quite ugly, and very scary... cause this might be what hundred of thousands of young women might aspire to.

plus her music couldnt suck more donkey. CTOAN likes it... so you know its bad.

just a very horrible observance of the oversexualization of young female societal entertainment.

Took the words right out of my mouth..:)

ARGH! I should have just slept!!!! :mad: *looks left and right*

And to think she is a role model to little girls every where.

Originally posted by Weapon_X_2
And to think she is a role model to little girls every where.

And I bet little boys all over the world are thanking her for that.

I hope all little girls grow up to be like that...uh i mean...well you know what i mean.

Didn't I read some where that after the marriage stunt she became a born again christian?

It would seem church has changed a lot over the last 15 years.

Originally posted by guy-spidey
Didn't I read some where that after the marriage stunt she became a born again christian?

It would seem church has changed a lot over the last 15 years.

hehe... *exactly*... definitely a charasmatic branch of the religion. :eek: :D

Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
how do I get the guy with checkerboard head's job??

If you were his friend he'd be your "Check-mate"

*Tumble-weed rolls past*

:o

Originally posted by Zen
this is so hard to put into words...

i thought i disliked britaany before, one might even contrue my dislike as hatred... but now, now its just comatosed fear. how far is this going to go? showing britanny naked without makeup might actually be construed as weapons of mass destruction... with effects simmilar to nerve gass...

god the tramp doesnt know when to stop trying to be madonna. couldnt try and set a positive image of women for those impressionable girls out there either...

yes yes... all of you mohogany brandishing pubescents are enjoying her bananna peeling antics and debauchery... i find it repulsive, very confusing... as... without makeup this girl is quite ugly, and very scary... cause this might be what hundred of thousands of young women might aspire to.

plus her music couldnt suck more donkey. CTOAN likes it... so you know its bad.

just a very horrible observance of the oversexualization of young female societal entertainment.

Like a few others here, I agree with you. :up:

So she didnt actually sing any songs in that concert:confused:

Originally posted by wareagle

:o You mean Colin Ferell? Boy does she make her rounds :D

Britney is a ****. Why isn't this kind of stuff shown on the news to parents buying their little girls her cd???

Disgusting.

Originally posted by Rayne
Britney is a ****. Why isn't this kind of stuff shown on the news to parents buying their little girls her cd???

Disgusting.

Excellent question. ;)

*sigh*....

When will the degradation of the music industry stop?

Originally posted by Cyclops
*sigh*....

When will the degradation of the music industry stop?

When people return to listening to it instead of watching it.
Since when have you returned to the community?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"