Images from Britney Spears concert in Miami!!!!

that is disgusting..."but i like when the kids look up to me hihi!"

On a final note

Venom

Originally posted by Zen

just a very horrible observance of the oversexualization of young female societal entertainment.

You make that sound like a bad thing. :rolleyes:

what happened to the jail bait lover I knew and loved? :(

Originally posted by The Lizard
You know that male dancer is only willing to touch a woman for professional purposes...

That's ok. Most women only touch me for professional purposes. :(

Originally posted by guy-spidey
Didn't I read some where that after the marriage stunt she became a born again christian?

It would seem church has changed a lot over the last 15 years.

Yeah, now the women get to touch little boys. :(

Originally posted by Dorian Grey
To me, acting like that just supports the image of women as nothing but Sex objects.

****e just mean the person engages in sexual acts for money

I call them angels. :o

Originally posted by JcDc
Apparently his tongue.

I hope he scraped it clean afterwards... his tongue, that is.

Pass the Listerine.

Were there little girls at the concert? :o

Originally posted by Master Chief
Were there little girls at the concert? :o

She just performed here in NJ, her show reviewed in today's paper. The reviewer commented that 90% of her audience were teenage girls. I guess Britney still hasn't achieved that crossover success...

Well there we have it ladies and gentlemen, between Britney and CINO, it looks like all women love to be objectified.

"Well there we have it ladies and gentlemen, between Britney and CINO, it looks like all women love to be objectified."

No, too many just don't understand when they are, is all.

Strippers everywhere are looking at these pics thinking...GOD! With one singing lesson, I, too, can make money doing my act in front of millions!

Britney Spears is a ****e. Nuff said.

If I have to decide to go to a Spears concert or watching a X-rated movie at home I would watch the X-rated movie... :o

like i said and other have said, a lot of other singer do and have done worse, but as soon as its brintey the world goes up in arms

i am far from a britney fan but i could give 2 @@@@s about what she does on stage, this stuff will go one all the time

Eh.. depends on how much she can switch her image around. If she can do it well...

..well Madonna's still around...

Originally posted by Project Mayhem
Hotter without being raunchy.

:up:

Originally posted by xrogue
Strippers everywhere are looking at these pics thinking...GOD! With one singing lesson, I, too, can make money doing my act in front of millions!

Britney Spears is a ****e. Nuff said.

You, are a kickass teacher. :cool:

0,,2004141515,00.jpg

I say, didn't we see something like this before?

lavlive.jpg

Originally posted by Childlike Wild
Eh.. depends on how much she can switch her image around. If she can do it well...

..well Madonna's still around...

The difference between Britney and Madonna is the fact that Madinna never started out pandering to the kiddy set like Britney did. When you saw Madonna back in the 80's, you knew she was brassy, in your face sexuality. She unlike Britney did not start out as the girl next door then morph into a tramp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"