Imperfect Cell vs. Magneto

• Thread starter Captain America
  • Start date
Ultra-Herald9 said:
But he has never shown the powers that Magneto has so saying this just makes you look dumb.

Cell would absorb magneto in an instant

Ultra-Herald9 said:
WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET THIS CRAP FROM! Ultra Perfect Cell can't even destroy 1/1000 of a galaxy so stop making crap up!

He has the power 2 if he wanted 2

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Since When?

Since he inherited the cells of the worlds strongest fighters. He potentially has the ability to combine all their powers into 1 single attack that will level the galaxy leaving nothing but dust.

Craig Mack said:
Magneto....sure cell can blow up a planet...but the only thing ever stopping Magneto, is a whole team of X-Men.
thats because thats the strongest force in that universe
cell on the other hand could take a whole planet filled with x-men easily

Jplaya2023 said:
Since he inherited the cells of the worlds strongest fighters. He potentially has the ability to combine all their powers into 1 single attack that will level the galaxy leaving nothing but dust.

You Wish! Cell at his best could at most destroy a solar system! he said it himself.

saiyan jedi said:
thats because thats the strongest force in that universe
cell on the other hand could take a whole planet filled with x-men easily

No way! People seem to forget that there are some REALLY powerful mutants that could annihilate Cell. Face it guys DBZ isn't ultimate.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
No way! People seem to forget that there are some REALLY powerful mutants that could annihilate Cell. Face it guys DBZ isn't ultimate.

No one in xmen can defeat cell are you out of your damn mind??

Ultra-Herald9 said:
You Wish! Cell at his best could at most destroy a solar system! he said it himself.
did he say that
no he didn't say i can only destroy a solar system not a galaxy
and he can

Ultra-Herald9 said:
yes way
yea it is

This fight would be a joke. Cell would crush Magneto without even trying. Cell fly up to him and break him in half.

saiyan jedi said:
did he say that
no he didn't say i can only destroy a solar system not a galaxy
and he can

Cell cannot destroy a freakin galaxy! His full power kamehameha he used against Gohan was meant to destroy the entire solar system including himself so he could regenerate and become even stronger. And don't even say that the kamehameha wave he fired wasn't max power because if he had anymore power he would have used it against cell.

2PAC Shakur said:
I'm pretty sure that cell had the capacity to blow up a Galaxy, well at least when he exploded and came back to life as a fully powered perfect form.:) Crazy how Brolly did that feat in less than seven secoinds.

First of all I was talking about the fully powered perfect form and he DOESN'T have the power to blow up a galaxy. Second Broly isn't canon and we are talking about Cell anyway so Broly could destroy the whole universe but it still won't make Cell be able to.

2PAC Shakur said:
Well Ultra Herald, they are saying that Brolly was weaker than the perfect form of cell. So we don't know whether he is capable of such a feat. Besides, Dragonball ended like a decade ago. Just because cell didn't say it doesn't mean that he can't do it.

And some people say yhat Broly was a mutant uber-saiyan that had the power of Super Saiyan 3. But anyways why are we even talking about this because he is not canon! That whole "just because he didn't say it doesn't mean he can't do it" argument is so flawed I could just as easily say that just because Magneto didn't say that he wasn't omnipotent doesn't mean he isn't.:rolleyes:

Ultra-Herald9 said:
And some people say yhat Broly was a mutant uber-saiyan that had the power of Super Saiyan 3. But anyways why are we even talking about this because he is not canon! That whole "just because he didn't say it doesn't mean he can't do it" argument is so flawed I could just as easily say that just because Magneto didn't say that he wasn't omnipotent doesn't mean he isn't.:rolleyes:

whoever said that is an idiot

2PAC Shakur said:
Brolly may have been strong, but that doesn;t mean that he the capacity of a super saiyan 3. Well Ultra-Herald, you do know that toryima said that brolly was the legendary super saiyan so i don't know why you are saying that it's non canon. Well Magneto is from x-men so what do you expect. Anyway i believe that cell was capable of so much more; besides the thread reads Imperfect cell vs magneto.

Good Lord in heaven why is it that people will argue that Broly is canon? Dude once and for all Broly is NOT in continuity! Remember back to the series and you will realize that Broly was never talked about once and if he where in continuity the Cell saga would have to have never happened! I think you got The Legend of the Super Saiyan cofused with the Legendary Super Saiyan which is a title that Broly was given and if he were in fact the real Legendary Super Saiyan he would have to be over 1,000 years old!!!!

But that is beside the point. I already conceded that Mageto would lose to Cell but the argument sudenly became if Cell could bust a galaxy and I still stand by my statment that he can't do this feat.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Good Lord in heaven why is it that people will argue that Broly is canon? Dude once and for all Broly is NOT in continuity! Remember back to the series and you will realize that Broly was never talked about once and if he where in continuity the Cell saga would have to have never happened! I think you got The Legend of the Super Saiyan cofused with the Legendary Super Saiyan which is a title that Broly was given and if he were in fact the real Legendary Super Saiyan he would have to be over 1,000 years old!!!!

But that is beside the point. I already conceded that Mageto would lose to Cell but the argument sudenly became if Cell could bust a galaxy and I still stand by my statment that he can't do this feat.

If cell had time to gather up all his energy and use the techniques of the fighters inside his body he does have the power to destroy a galaxy

Jplaya2023 said:
If cell had time to gather up all his energy and use the techniques of the fighters inside his body he does have the power to destroy a galaxy

What are you talking about? Cell had all of his energy gathered and he was in better shape then ever when he had come back from self destruction. I don't know if your talking about Cell flying around the Galaxy and destroying it piece by piece or what?

OH MY GOODNESS! THIS JUST SHOWS HOW FAR DBZ FANS WILL DIG TO MAKE THEIR ARGUMENT VALID BASED OFF NONSENSE!!!! Cell can't destroy a galaxy otherwise he would have used that power against Gohan and that means that Gohans blast would have even more power thus his own galaxy would have been destroyed using your logic!

Ultra-Herald9 said:
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS JUST SHOWS HOW FAR DBZ FANS WILL DIG TO MAKE THEIR ARGUMENT VALID BASED OFF NONSENSE!!!! Cell can't destroy a galaxy otherwise he would have used that power against Gohan and that means that Gohans blast would have even more power thus his own galaxy would have been destroyed using your logic!

gohan not letting cell power up man, he wouldnt give him the chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"