Imperfect Cell vs. Magneto

• Thread starter Captain America
  • Start date
2PAC Shakur said:
Jesus Christ, you are putting so much thought into this Ultra_herald. Cell had the capacity to blow up the galaxy. Can this be questioned, yes, but we have no evidence whatsoever if he can do this or not. Besides, Brolly is weaker than cell by a inch when he obtained his perfect form after that nuclear explosion. besides, the thread reads imperfect cell vs magneto not the other way around, Ultra-Herald.

ssj Perfect cell is stronger than brolly

ssj2 perfect cell is eons above brolly

Jplaya2023 said:
gohan not letting cell power up man, he wouldnt give him the chance

What are you talking about!!! Gohan's was practically dead so Cell had plenty enough time to power up if he needed it.

and for the last time Broly is not canon! None of the DBZ movies are in continuity except the Trunks movie and parts of the Bardock special!!!!

2PAC Shakur said:
Ultra-herald am i giving you a heart attack by any chance? Brolly is real, so is every dbz movie. The playa has a point for not letting cell powerup. Are you a dbz hater?

Oh my goodness......... I can't even debate you if you don't even know that the DBZ Movies aren't canon which is one of the simplest rules. Broly was not even mentioned in the original manga nor is any other movie character besides Bardock so therefore he doesn't exsist! Seriously though I suggest you look up Broly at Wikipedia or something cause you are seriously lacking in the facts department.:mad: :( :mad: :(

And for the record I am not a dbz hater its just that lately dbz fanboys who don't know anything about there own characters and make stupid versus threads like this to try and prove that DBZ characters are superior to all other characters are really making it hard for me to enjoy dbz nowdays.:(

2PAC Shakur said:
Scale the wall. Jplaya is every child’s worst dream

Jplaya stops a kidnapper breaking into my house

Scale the wall. Jplaya is in everyone’s soul

Jplaya's knowledge is something that is very hard to overcome

Scale the wall. Jplaya is a person spying on criminals in the dark

Jplaya is scary

Scale the wall.

Jplaya is hard to understand

Managed by intelligence

Conquered by courage

Hope lies on the Playa

Ready to embrace and support

The playa's enternal goodness.

riveting.......but creepy.

Okay then dude if the Broly saga happened I ask you when it happened in the DBZ timeline?

I hate how fanboys think just because you don't think that dbz has the most powerful characters that suddenly makes you a DBZ hater.

Broly would have to be 1,000 years old and what don't you understand about Broly is not canon and Akira Toriyama never stated him as being the legendary Super Saiyan.

2PAC Shakur said:
Whoever has an iq of 3 will question this; whoever has an iq over 120 will say that cell has the capacity to blow a galaxy.
... Who're you trying too fool?
Sûpâ Kanzentaini Seru was stated to be able to destroy the entire solar system with his power.
And we are talking Imperfect Seru (with 17)
Otherwise he's called Incomplete Seru.

However if Seru's strongest state had enough chi to just blow up the Solarsystem. Well there would be no way that some of his lower states could blow up the galaxy.

Look at the sun it's said to be about a million times bigger than earth.
So if Bejiita needed 18,000 pl to destroy the earth.
Than he would need 18,000,000,000 to destroy the sun.
And the solar system, iee; it would take a billion times of sun the least.
They are incredible strong.
And Magneto wouldent stand a single chanse.
The only beings that would must have been stated to have infinitie power, have the power to unmake thing's and beings, or be able to control the universe, ect.

2PAC Shakur said:
I can't understand anything you wrote there. Care to elaborate.
You just said that everyone who had over 120 IQ would understand that Seru could destroy a galaxy, and I proved that you were wrong.
Guess you're the one that lack's in IQ.

SSJ4_Mikael said:
You just said that everyone who had over 120 IQ would understand that Seru could destroy a galaxy, and I proved that you were wrong.
Guess you're the one that lack's in IQ.

he doesnt understand those words you typing

2PAC Shakur said:
You proved yourself wrong by providing false information to the public and listen to the playa for once.

Dude everything that SSj4 Mikael stated was fact. Cell can't destroy a galaxy so live with it.:) :up:

2PAC Shakur said:
Who's Bizzy? I'm a newbie, is there anything bad for being one?
No, nothing wrong with being a newbie...

SSJ4_Mikael said:
You've even read the manga?
Sûpâ Kanzentaini Seru can in his fûrû pâwâ form destory the solar system.
Proof: http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume35/Db35ch07/350618.gif

So there is no way that any of the "lesser" form's of Seru can destroy the solar system, and therefore not the galaxy.

Hmm, how would I know?
IT'S ****ING STATED!!! OPEN THE ***ING PAGE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
BURORI COULDENT DESTROY A GALAXY IN 1 ATTACK. HE FLEW AROUD AND DESTROYED PLANET FOR PLANET!!!!!

2PAC Shakur said:
Then again how would you know? Some people are saying that cell was stronger than Brolly.
Ofcourse SK Seru is stronger than Burori.
Sûpâ Kanzentaini Seru is a SSJ2 (cause of the lighting and the Saiyajin cel's in him)
And Burori would never stand a chanse to a SSJ2.

Brolli could arguably generate more raw Ki than anyone but his durabilty was questionable. Then again his Ki shield was strong enough to stop a planet blowing up when he was a baby:confused:

2PAC Shakur said:
So then why can't cell destroy a galaxy?

You cant compare movie chars to manga chars its not canon. Toei is an idiot in movies he messes up the storyline. Brolly is irrelevent in the real DBZ world

2PAC Shakur said:
Yes but technically brolly is the legendary super saiyan.

No he isnt. The LSSJ referened in Manga or the Anime was a oozaru form not in normal saiyan mode. Brolly was never shown being oozaru SSJ so its false

2PAC Shakur said:
Is goku the legendary super saiyan?

No. In the movie realm brolly is, in the manga or anime its never stated who is the lssj it was just pulp fiction.

But since movies dont count except like 2 or 3 of them they dont matter

2PAC Shakur said:
Why does vegeta say that goku is the legendary super saiyan during the frieza saga?

Because he's an idiot

Vegeta says alot of dum shyt. Rememeber he said he'll kill frieza, cell and buu look what happened.

2PAC Shakur said:
Can cell do more damage than just destroying a solar system?

Yes.

Cell has the power to undue life and all creation if he really wanted 2.

Jplaya2023 said:
You cant compare movie chars to manga chars its not canon. Toei is an idiot in movies he messes up the storyline. Brolly is irrelevent in the real DBZ world

Toei is a studio not one man:rolleyes:

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Hmm, how would I know?
IT'S ****ING STATED!!! OPEN THE ***ING PAGE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
BURORI COULDENT DESTROY A GALAXY IN 1 ATTACK. HE FLEW AROUD AND DESTROYED PLANET FOR PLANET!!!!!

LOL WRONG

Do you have any idea how long it would ake to destroy a galaxy one planet at a time? There must a few a 100 billion stars in a galaxy. Even traveling at 10 times the speed of light it would probably take you a trillion years:D

He destoyed it instantly, hence why Kaio sama says "Its gone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"