Infinity War Infinity Wars Character Confirmed List

So is Rocket and we saw concept art of him.

They showed concept art of what? 4 characters? Thanos, Tony, Rocket and Thor. Why would you assume them not being in the concept art is a sign they aren't in the movie (when again, at least one has already been confirmed to be in the movie)?

They showed concept art of what? 4 characters? Thanos, Tony, Rocket and Thor. Why would you assume them not being in the concept art is a sign they aren't in the movie (when again, at least one has already been confirmed to be in the movie)?

Dude comes to some bizarre conclusions.

The list of characters NOT in the movie is going to be tiny compared to the list who will.

Talking about part 3 -- I can only see maybe War Machine and Wasp not being in it. They already said Wasp won't --but maybe we'll get a cameo by her as Hope. And even though Rhodey is injured we may see him out of "costume"
We may get Ross in his role as Secretary of State. Rumor of Betty Ross -- but I can't see it. Aunt May cameo as she had in Civil War maybe.
Curious as to the SHIELD contingent -- Hill, Fury, Carter -- has their been any word on them maybe coordinating the "conventional" military response to Thanos?

Also curious if any Asgardians will make their way to Earth to join the fight or only be seen on Asgard or not at all.

And if there are any sacrificial lambs that will die at the hands of Thanos -- I suppose we will see their family/friends react. If Clint were to die his wife's reaction etc.
I can almost see a situation of people seeing their friends and family going off to "War". If we see cameos by Pepper, Sharon, Clint's wife as they go off to join the battle -- it might be a suspenseful foreshadowing -- a feeling of dread

I can see why they might not list the cameos when they finally do list the cast. They held back Spider-Man's appearance in Civil War for a long time -- if they had announced Tomei's cameo -- then duh, they've just blown the surprise.

I think when we finally get the cast list it will mostly state the obvious -- Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, Thanos and let the fans speculate on Panther, Strange, Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, etc. Even though they have pretty much admitted some of those will appear.

I don't recall being this hyped for a movie 15 months before it hits.

If the first trailer debuts with Ragnarok as expected...good lord :hmr:

I thought Strange is confirmed, and there's no speculation there. Aren't they going to have a stand in for Cumberbatch while he's off making another movie, and then they'll re-film some of his scenes which require a facial close up?

I thought Strange is confirmed, and there's no speculation there. Aren't they going to have a stand in for Cumberbatch while he's off making another movie, and then they'll re-film some of his scenes which require a facial close up?

He is but it seems some people here forget all of it or ignore the News , Interviews

PERSONALLY I think Thor runs into one or two of the Guardians(or at LEAST a mention of them by the Nova Corp) on his search for WHY the sudden appearances of the Infinity Stones which COULD be why we see Rocket with Thor

As someone said earlier, just because an actor tweets they are in Atlanta doesn't mean Marvel will confirm them in a press release.
Everybody knew Holland eas going to be in Civil War but Marvel choose not to list him in their first official cast list.
I'm not talking about who will end up in the movie but who they choose to announce their first go round.
For example if any other Asgardians are in IW (Odin, Heimdalk, Sif, etc.)-- maybe they won't announce it becuse that's a spoiler that the chatacter will survive Ragnarok.

As someone said earlier, just because an actor tweets they are in Atlanta doesn't mean Marvel will confirm them in a press release.
Everybody knew Holland eas going to be in Civil War but Marvel choose not to list him in their first official cast list.
I'm not talking about who will end up in the movie but who they choose to announce their first go round.
For example if any other Asgardians are in IW (Odin, Heimdalk, Sif, etc.)-- maybe they won't announce it becuse that's a spoiler that the chatacter will survive Ragnarok.

Best Point yet we have 3 movies before IW who will lead at on point to it , thats why we havent a press release yet to avoid spoilers

Yeah, for example they hint or state Yondu, Mantis and Nebula " join' the Guardians in vol 2 -- but is that a alliance of convenience of will they be permanent "official" members who will for sure be used in IW.
The actors playing Mantis and Nebula tweeting they are arriving in Atlanta are spoilers and Marvel would probably prefer every last actor didn't confirm their involvement in the movie and let the studio handle it.
But some of the actors seem as excited as we are about being in a movie this big.
In the video Fiege states "the Guardians will team up with the Avengers" -- but he doesn't also blurt out "and so will BP, DR S, Ant-Man, Winter Soldier, Nick Fury etc"
I mean they want to control the hype machine a little and probably dole out information at their own pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"