Who's available for "Avengers 5"?

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by MasterCat, May 23, 2018.

1. x-er Registered

I can't help but wonder if Disney's planning to be something like HBO and provide add-ons to already established streaming services OR provide their own streaming platform. I wouldn't pay unless it was an add-on to something like Hulu.

Browsing through Netflix, I found there are a lot of great alternatives to Disney. I loved The Witch's Flower, The Little Prince and right now I've been watching Wakfu. Also, there's sooo much anime out there. If you're an X-Men fan you should really watch Saikik.

#76 x-er, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. Silvermoth Krakoan native

I hope she hulk appears. I would be so sad if those who start on television stay on television

Dark Raven likes this.
  3. RockSP MYTH SMITH ˆž∞!!!

Well Feige already said Ms. Marvel will be in movies too, so that probably goes for the others as well. We have no indication these shows will have multiple seasons, so introducing these characters and never seeing them on the big screen seems unlikely.

4. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

She Hulk, Black Knight, Sersei and Moon Knight for Avengers 5!

5. CyclopsSummers Registered

Actually MCU is composed by

*Avengers members (disassembled or not) 12
    -Hulk
    -Hawkeye
    -Thor
    -Wanda
    -Rhody
    -Falcon
    -Spiderman
    -Antman
    -Cap Marvel

*Allies (3) :Tchalla, Bucky, Strange

*Newcomers for phase four (4): ShangShi, SheHulk, MsMarvel and Moon Knight

*Guardians of Galaxy

6. x-er Registered

I thought Spider-Man was out. Disney wanted more money for him and Sony said no.

I also didn’t know namor was with universal!!! He would’ve been a good complement to f4 and X-men

7. tbg Registered

I saw where Bree Larson is demanding equal pay for Avengers 5. Not sure how that's gonna sit with the Mouse. She is under the impression she is critical and essential to the movie (which as of now is at least 2 years out with no planned date). I guess she is not aware that there are multiple iterations of Captain Marvel. If she is for equal pay, then shouldn't it be equal pay for EVERY actress/actor in the movie? I completely understand wanting to get paid as much as possible, but if you're going to get up on the SJW soapbox, be sure you are looking out for more than yourself, otherwise you're just a greedy charlatan.

MovieSlave likes this.
  8. BoredGuy Never Did a Popular Thing

callin BS on those articles
    the rumor comes from just a few websites, which show their anti-Brie bias pretty quickly in the articles

I'm 100% sure she's not saying "I don't care how big my roles is, and I don't give a s*** about these other women, I just want more money dammit!"

Flash525 likes this.
  9. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

They should just set She-Hulk in Las Vegas if that's the case. Then it can also be what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

10. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

They already confirmed Disney + characters, well the ones headlining a streaming show would appear in the movies.

11. RiXi Registered

I was pretty sure our next big 3 would be Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange.

Obviously and sadly, Boseman is not with us anymore. And I understand now more that Strange would be at his own business.

So, maybe, Captain Marvel, Sam as Captain America and Mighty Thor as the big three?

With Bucky, the new Hawkeye, the new Black Widow, She-Hulk, Ant-Man and the Wasp joining the team. Odinson and War Machine could join for help, but not as a part of the team per se.

If Spider-Man stays in the MCU, I'd love to see him lead the Young Avengers. With Miss Marvel, Wiccan, Speed, Hulkling and Stature.

I don't see the next Black Panther (whether is Shuri, Okoye, M'Baku, Killmonger, Nakia or someone else) joining the Avengers permanently. Supporting if needed only, like T'Challa.

12. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I’m guessing the rosters will feature a mix of the New Avengers and young Avengers line-up.

13. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I think it'll ultimately depend on who the threat is.

Dr Strange for example (and all the other whole wizards) are said to focus on mystical threats, and yet they have the ability to aid in the more ... material threats - so why wouldn't they lend a hand? Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure there will be another Avengers film, at least not like we've had them before.

I see one of two things playing out here; there will be teams of heroes that have the ability to travel off world and fight on other planets, cosmic avengers if you will. Anything Earthly... I don't know how they're going to do that cause (using the above example) why didn't the Ancient One lend more of a hand against Loki or Ultron? Why didn't Fury send an SOS to Carol during the Loki incident or Ultron? I guess we've gotta put aside some sense of belief.

In any case, whether it's cosmic or not, I think Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, and the duo of Ant Man and Wasp will be in the next film. I'm not quite convinced that we're ready for Young Avengers yet, especially when the characters of Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and T'Challa (or another Black Panther) have only recently been introduced to us.

Then again (again), if Carol is off world and there's an imminent threat, I guess she can't simply pop back, so we're going to need Earthly heroes. We've still got the Hulk too, as pathetic as he has become. I'm not seeing Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Vision (RIP?) or Rhodey on the Avengers scene moving forwards though... Cameos maybe, but not full roster.

14. Dr. Evil Registered

I think we'll see Monica Rambeau on the team. I think Sam, Bucky, Wanda and Rhodey and maybe Hulk won't be Avengers but they might be brought in to help.

15. henzINNIT Registered

Not to bring down the conversation but I saw this title and then had a moment of pure sadness remembering Chadwick Boseman is no longer with us. I was so excited to see more. Dammit.

Primal Slayer likes this.
  16. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

When they get around to A5 it will certainly feel weird. It will kind of feel like they are starting over again.

17. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Iron Heart
    War Machine
    She-Hulk
    Jane Foster
    Falcon
    Yelena
    Kate Bishop
    Scarlet Witch
    Ant-Man
    Wasp
    Stature
    Doctor Strange
    Spider-Man
    Shuri
    Captain Marvel
    Ms. Marvel
    Shang-Chi
    Sersi
    Black Knight
    Moon Knight
    Blade
    Mr. Fantastic
    Invisible Woman

I wonder if they would sit out Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner.

18. Dr. Evil Registered

I don't see Yelena on the Avengers, at least not initially. I think she'll be on the Thunderbolts but I do think that the Thunderbolts (minus Zemo) will join forces with the Avengers during the final battle with Kang and his army (which I think will include Zemo).

19. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Is thunderbolts even happening? Is that for D+ or theaters?

20. Dr. Evil Registered

If it happens, it might end up D+ but we'll see after the end of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

21. Lucky woman Registered

Is not a fact. If there are not only new Avengers in A5, but also old ones loved by the audience, then this will be a real continuation. And I hope that it will be so. :cool:At least in episodes, our favorite characters should appear ... And then everything will be fine. But I think it will not be very soon.:rolleyes:

22. KevTravels Registered

They had better bring back Falcon and War Machine.

23. MahvelBaby! Registered

So I have a potentially tough question to ask...

How are we feeling about Whedon these days? And does his recent fall from grace affect your love of his Avengers films in any way?

I've been pondering if there's any drama we don't know about with him on the Disney sets...or did Feige know how to manage him you think?

24. Dr. Evil Registered

I think we'll see Sam on the team but I think we'll see Rhodey as more of an ally.

KevTravels likes this.
  25. Matt.S99 Formally batboy99

F* Whedon, but I still love both his Avengers films a lot. AOU is pretty underrated, IMO.

Then again, Buffy is my all time favourite show, so I’ve had enough years of separating Whedon from his work

KevTravels likes this.