Transformers Info on the upcoming Neo-G1 line...

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Friggin' A...these TF: CLassics are a godsend!

I want them all...even the multi-colored Megatron is growing on me.

Bump

HASBRO INTRODUCES ‘MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE’ TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS LINE
Attention TRANSFORMERS fans of all ages: prepare to travel back in time to the era when ‘ROBOTS IN DISGUISE’ ruled the universe and waged endless intergalactic battles! This fall, Hasbro will pay a special tribute to the rich history captured in the saga that is MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE with the TRANSFORMERS Classics line of figures.

Available in November 2006, the new series of figures will feature updated versions of the first generation of TRANSFORMERS (or “G1”), inspired by the look and spirit of the original figures and characters. The line will include favorites from the original series: OPTIMUS PRIME, Bumblebee, Astrotrain and Megatron – which will be represented as a blaster for the first time since the 1980’s.

“The TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS line brings back the initial feeling of excitement when kids of the 80s first met this legendary brand,” says Greg Lombardo, Hasbro’s Director of Marketing, TRANSFORMERS. “Through advances in design and technology, we have been able to redesign the original ‘G1’ characters for today’s kids, while giving fans a chance to relive their childhood with the most realistic AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS figures available.”

Each character in the TRANSFORMERS Classics line will have a more detailed face and body, resulting in a more comparable appearance to the character seen on the original TV show and animated movie. The first wave of the DELUXE CLASS figures will include Bumblebee, Rodimus, Astrotrain, STARSCREAM and will be available in November at the approximate retail price of $9.99) Optimus Prime, and Megatron VOYAGER CLASS figures will be also be available in November at the approximate retail price of $19.99. All figures recommended for ages five and up and available at mass merchandise retailers nationwide
http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=news&newsID=70BEDAAE-D56F-E112-412B14A6033C14A1

Im going to buy almost all of them except for megatron. I'll stick with my energon version.

MarvelWarrior said:
When are these out???

If you read the press release a couple posts up, you'll see the first wave hits in November. But damn, that's still five months away...:(

That Starscream seems mistransformed. Look at his chest. One side has that circular thing inside the square, but the other doesn't.

TM2 Rampage said:
That Starscream seems mistransformed. Look at his chest. One side has that circular thing inside the square, but the other doesn't.
You'd be surprised how often Hasbro screws up the transformations for their promo pictures. Happens about 1 in every 7-8 pictures. No Joke.

I always thought it be awesome if they brought out a Transformer and you get a controller with it and you press the button and it transforms:up:

gah that would be horrible. Takes the fun out of transforming it by yourself

So this line isn't due out til November? Between this and me getting Masterpiece Starscream I will never hear the end of it from my wife.

Gold Samurai said:
gah that would be horrible. Takes the fun out of transforming it by yourself

Yeah that is true. I bought the first Transformer a few weeks ago, god on earth was it ****ing insane transforming it. I spent 20 mins trying to get him to change(prime). I have a few more away for my b-day.

Oerwinde said:
Most TF fans have accepted that VW won't let go of their nazi past even though like 99.9% of the world population has no idea of their connection. And I don't even understand their problem, they were one of the few good things the nazi's did. Create a company that made cars that even poor people could afford, nothing wrong with that.

Well, the fact that it was effectively done using slave labour might factor into that a tiny little bit, don't you think ?

1987olds442 said:
New Images of Classics Rodimus, Starscream and Astrotrain

Didn't they confirm that he'd actually be Hotrod and not Rodimus? I'll look for the link.

"Hey Ladies... My name is Hot Rodimus, and momma knew what she was doing when she named me *wink wink*"

There's also test shot images out there right now of an unpainted and somewhat-gaunt-looking Mirage and a weird G2-looking Tank Megatron that's supposed to be part of a two-pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"