Inside the Poster's Studio 2: n00b Edition.

Don't bother. Nothing you could say would ever rival the graceful and poetic words of Anakin Skywalker.

Funny, one could say the same thing about your four-paragraph "interview"

It is rather puny. I think the interview I've got ready to go won't fit in one post.

It is rather puny. I think the interview I've got ready to go won't fit in one post.

Byrd = Pro Journo

NuFD = Bored guy with nothing else to do.

What did you expect? War and Peace?

I'm telling you, Gonzo Journalism is the way to go.

Indulge an Icelander would you, Byrd. What exactly is Gonzo journalism? I've never completely understood.

You see, in regular journalism. The journalist is more or less an unbiased bystander. But with Gonzo, the journalist throws himself into the story and tells it from his point of view. See, they don't worry about those boring things they call facts.

Ah, I see. So it's journalism mixed in with a heavy dose of entertainment value, as in hyperbole and such?

Wow, some of y'all really enjoy putting other people down. Geez, the guy's just trying to have fun. I mean, isn't that why you guys peruse the Hype RPG forums? To have fun? It's not like you're being forced to read it, anyways.

*goes back to scrubbing the toilets*

Hey did you guys know 'Peruse' actually means to read something thoroughly?

I always assumed it was just sort of 'scan' something.

Is that code for, "yes, because of the lack of interest, or even witty banter, I realize that this idea is dead?"

Decode this one: Give it a rest, or go and badger Byrd for new interviews as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"