Playstation Insomniac's Spider-Man 2

Well I as far as story goes writers have proven that you can still great stories about DD with the right team. Gameplay wise it could be like the Arkham games with the combat. I just think if Marvel Games went to a passionate game developer and with his comic book history you could have a great game. Be it with Insomniac or whoever they chose to make it. Again it just takes the right team and yes the show is dope.

I was bored with the NetfliX show.

A Daredevil game would be cool especially if they featured a lot from his rogues gallery + free roaming as a civilian or Daredevil and that unique vision/hearing could be implemented in the gameplay. I remember using him in Ultimate Alliance and his gameplay was smooth using the baton.

I think that was Kraven in the voice over in the trailer, so with that and the darker tone we are going to get, I am thinking... Kraven's Last Hunt? Spider-Man gets buried alive?

Guessing the overall villain selection is consistently darker, wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Morbius in here, Lizard would also be cool. And Yuri's downward spiral in the first game's DLC is almost certainly going to be payed off here. Betting Harry dies in the end as well, and if they do the black suit we're going to see some questionable behavior from Peter.

Last edited:
Harry dying could definitely be on the table, and I would be surprised if they used that to set up Norman's fall into the Goblin.

Harry dying could definitely be on the table, and I would be surprised if they used that to set up Norman's fall into the Goblin.
The only thing that gives me any doubt Harry could die is it might be too predictable to have that happen and be what pushes Norman over the edge.

I’m wondering if Insomniac is going to change Venoms weakness from sound and fire to electricity like in Ultimate Spider-Man. If they go that way I can see Miles bio-electric powers coming into play.

If they keep it sound they can create new enemy types that we didn't have before.

Guessing the overall villain selection is consistently darker, wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Morbius in here, Lizard would also be cool. And Yuri's downward spiral in the first game's DLC is almost certainly going to be paid off here. Betting Harry dies in the end as well, and if they do the black suit we're going to see some questionable behavior from Peter.
Yes I'd love an overall creepier mood for this game. The Lizard is my favorite Spider-man villain, his iconic labcoat design is just crazy cool and scary. Perfect for a spookier atmosphere.

What r ur guys wishlist for bad guys
Obvious ones are Venom and Kraven but I would like:
Lizard
Sandman
Mysterio
Green Goblin or Hobgoblin
Beetle
Black Cat

maybe Carnage??

Basically anyone who showed up in the movies but not in 1st game.

Green Goblin
Venom
Sandman
Lizard
Mysterio
Morbius

I want to see Spot as well. I would save Riot, Shriek and Carnage for a Venom spin off.

Would like to see Lizard for sure.

I love the idea random crimes with different gangs. I think it would be really cool if there were a few different criminal organisations running petty crimes, fighting for territory and stuff. Make the thugs a little less generic, and give players some more low-level villains to face at the end of it all.

I finished Miles Morales and they were definitely hinting strongly at Venom with all the talk of space flights and colonization in the flashback at OsCorp. The teaser of course confirmed that and now Kraven. Still betting we get at least Green Goblin as well, if not Lizard too.

Lots of villians but also, two Spider-Men and a lot of great potential story to work with.

The post credit scenes in both games also teased venom. And Kurt Connors was in the second one, so at least his character is a round.

I'd kinda be into Hobgoblin before Green Goblin, 90's cartoon style. I don't know why, it's like a whole vibe, you know?

Then later Green Goblin arrives and loudly claims the title of "the TRUE Goblin" because he's an ego-maniac and a whole another level of crazy.

I really don't expect them to go this route, but I think it would be spicy. The last time we got Hobgoblin in something other than comics was the Shattered Dimensions 2099 version. I'd like to see him again without Norman GG overshadowing him.

Last edited:
The post credit scenes in both games also teased venom. And Kurt Connors was in the second one, so at least his character is a round.
I assume Connors has already become the Lizard at some point in the game's continuity only because we saw someone dressed as him in the Halloween party mission in the first game. Either way, I think his appearance in the Miles Morales post credits scene might mean we'll see the Lizard in the next game.

One villain who I DON'T want to see at all in the second game is Rhino. His boss fights were enjoyable, especially in MM, but it's time to let some other villains get the spotlight.

While I don't want them to retread old ground with villains in the actual story, I wouldn't mind them having some of the already used villains show up as side missions or as super rare random crimes that can happen. It'd be pretty cool if there was like a 2% chance that a supervillain could spawn as a random crime with them then showing up as repeatable whenever you want afterwards in the FNSM app. Would really add to the random events to be able to run into proper villains now and then.

I always liked how in Ultimate Spider-Man you would random come across Boomerang and Shocker committing crimes. Would be great to see something like integrated again.

Yeah those were great moments.

This is pretty neat someone modded Spider-Man from the Matrix un real engine footage

The guy who is playing venom posted he was doing some mobcap yesterday and the one who plays miles posted about doing mocap a day or so before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"