Transformers Intro to Transformers the Video Game..

Cth

Sidekick
Reaction score
Saw this posted on another forum:

I saw the intro to the game at the London Expo and you see Cybertron, you see Megatron flying through the planet after the Allspark and you hear Cullen...

"Our planet...our once beautiful planet has been ravaged by war"

As you see Frenzy rip apart an autobot before a foot crushes it's head.

Lots of fight scenes like Jazz running down a road and skidding on his heel under a missle. You see a tank transform which looked cool as he runs down the road knocking a flying car out of his way and throwing bumblebee into a wall as Bumblebee grabs a girder and knocks into him. There's a Decepticon throwing an Autobot into a construction site then pulling back a wrecking ball and pushing it into him.

Of course the best moment was Prime running across rooftops and jumping into Megatron before it cuts to Megatron showing off his whip as him and Prime jump towards each other in a Matrix moment before falling off the building beating each other up.

Finally in a geek moment it cuts to the two faction symbols as you hear Prime declaring.

"One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

It looked really cool!

Frenzy is powerful enough to rip off an autobot's head?

yeah hes a small bugger. Maybe he size shifts or summin when he comes to earth.

they probably mixed up Frenzy with another decepticon.

No i remember that video, Didn't realise what it was until now (Slaps head and says 'D'OH!')

You do see frenzy attacking a 'bot, though i don't remeber the foot crushing the head.

You do see Brawl transform, which is incredibly cool as he seems to hold off on transforming the turret untill the end. There is a cool shot of Prime in 'Bot mode running across the rooftops after Megatron.

I'm hoping that they get that video out very,very,very soon

Frenzy is powerful enough to rip off an autobot's head?

I dont think that is what they meant.... it reads that Frenzy does rip apart an Autobot but does not really imply that he has ripped off anyone's head. Could be that his head is the one that gets crushed.

So Frenzy can take down an Autobot, and a human takes down Frenzy? :down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"