Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Walker drew the first 7 issues of INVINCIBLE, and he recently drew 2 more issues when Ryan Ottley had to launch HAUNT (which he co-drew with Greg Capullo for five issues). But, yes, out of 70 issues, Ottley will have drawn 61 of them.

INVINCIBLE has run behind in 2010 but it still is looking good. I can't imagine what can top the Viltrumite War, since it's been hinted at for five years.Maybe it doesn't all end at once...

I agree, it doesn't end all at once or over a six issue arc. It will carry out since it is the main plot to the series.

In answer to someone earlier, Kirkman said he could easily keep it going for 100-200 issues (might have said 300), so Invincible is going to be around for at least another five years I would imagine, and if kirkman falls behind again like he did before there is no question that it will last at least another 5 if not 10 years.

It's the Sequid invasion that I fear won't be as epic as it should be. This has been brewing for as long(if not longer) than the Viltrumite War and it's gonna get wrapped up in like 2-3 issues :(

I think it will carry out, I can certainly see Kirkman blowing it (since I think he is a hack imho) but he has certainly built it up to be epic.

I wouldn't call Kirkman a hack, I'd just say he's very hit-or-miss. His Ultimate X-Men stuff? MAAAAAAJOR miss. But Invincible has been one of the most fun and exciting books I think has been published within the last decade.

Guardians of the Globe Teaser

sli8lx.jpg

Borrowing generously and intentionally from Marvel’s recent series of Avengers teasers of the last month, on Monday afternoon Image Comics released the following teaser image featuring INVINCIBLE, with the tag lines “I’ve never really been much of a team player, and “I’m a member of the Guardians of the Globe – August 2010”

Post-Image United, is the major superteam of Image Comics finally getting their own series?

We’ll see if the next few days bring a whole series of the teasers and more clues as to who might be involved...

ggtease2_spawn_72dpi.jpg

I'm gonna play catch up with this title. I've got Ultimate Collection Vol 3 and 4 coming in the mail.

I have just started reading this from the begining, its SO good so far im loving it

Seems like this Guardians book is a joke as per today's ''reveal." Way to **** with me, Image. I was getting excited for a bit there.

ggtease3_rick_72dpi.jpg

abglc8.jpg

INVINCIBLE #74
story ROBERT KIRKMAN
art & cover RYAN OTTLEY & FCO PLASCENCIA
JUNE 23
32 PAGES / FC
$2.99
THE VILTRUMITE WAR CONTINUES!
The traitor is revealed as the Viltrumite Empire’s Grand Regent Thragg launches a full-scale assault on the Coalition of Planets home base on Talescria. It appears that all is lost, but The Coalition isn’t going to go down without a fight.

well this book has kept me captivated, i have read every issue in the last 3 days and cant wait for more!!

Invincible Returns #1 Preview

293ewqx.jpg

ir85n9.jpg

INVINCIBLE RETURNS #1
Story ROBERT KIRKMAN
Art RYAN OTTLEY, CORY WALKER & FCO PLASCENCIA
covers DAVID FINCH, DARWYN COOKE, ERIK LARSEN & RYAN OTTLEY
40 PAGES / FC
$3.99
AT LONG LAST, INVINCIBLE RETURNS TO HIS ORIGINAL COSTUME!
After the shocking events of the Invincible War and the cataclysmic battle with Conquest, Invincible is ready to turn the page to a bold new era: just in time for THE VILTRUMITE WAR, starting in next month's INVINCIBLE #71! This special self-contained issue will bring readers new and old up to speed on everyone's favorite superhero comic. If you've never read INVINCIBLE, now is the time to dive in! And if you've been reading since the beginning: You know it's all been leading up to this moment! Either way, hold onto your hats!

Ok so clearly I missed something between #70 and #71. The Sequid invasion ends and them magically Allan and Omni-Man are back on Earth looking for "Tech Jacket"?

Halp!

Did you read Invincible Returns? Cause I think that might explain your problem.

Son of a biscuit eating bulldog!

Thanks though, I just bought it :up:

Last edited:
Invincible #72 Preview

fvfhht.jpg

2s1k70j.jpg

You all knew it was coming, so we might as well get it out of the way early: CONQUEST vs. INVINCIBLE - the rematch! This time Invincible won’t have Atom Eve to help him, and Conquest won’t make the mistake of underestimating him. Can a galaxy-spanning all-out war contain this fight? This issue is not to be missed!

On Sale: June 3rd, 2010

I just started picking up this book again, and I've been kissing out. Any trades I should get to get back on track for this?

Invincible #73 Preview

nntrgm.jpg

2e1hp3s.jpg

Invincible is stranded on an alien planet, clinging to life, left battered and broken from his battle with Conquest. Nolan and Oliver stay behind to nurse him back to health, but meanwhile, out in space, the war rages on.

Release Date: June 30, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"