IP Address

stalking someone?

No. My mom's been receiving really rude E-Mails and she wants to know who's sending them.

No. My mom's been receiving really rude E-Mails and she wants to know who's sending them.

You do know you can block those, right? Unless they're threatening physically, the best you will do is get a general area. The IP address is usually embedded in the source code of the email. Find someone that know how to read that and then to search on the ip. But you will only get within a few miles of the actual location at best.

If they are threatening, then call the cops.

You do know you can block those, right? Unless they're threatening physically, the best you will do is get a general area. The IP address is usually embedded in the source code of the email. Find someone that know how to read that and then to search on the ip. But you will only get within a few miles of the actual location at best.

If they are threatening, then call the cops.

They aren't threatening, exactly, my mom just wants to confirm or deny if her ex-boss is stalking her through through sending rude E-Mails

weird, I see a IP number *shrugs*

Anywho, a tip for anyone who wants to send anything abusive to anyone in the mail. Use a web server that does not keep records and access it from a hot spot. Untraceable.

:)

I think she's trying to track BRUTAL.

Think about it,...

I have a penis, and you're you.

Anywho, a tip for anyone who wants to send anything abusive to anyone in the mail. Use a web server that does not keep records and access it from a hot spot. Untraceable.

:)
You are vying for shady bad boy of the Hype.

An enticing off to be sure, but by the time my turn came around I think that the reality of being #488 that day might sway me.

Still :heart: you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"