Discussion in 'Iron Man 2' started by Darkness Falls, Aug 11, 2009.
didn't know if these were posted yet
I see.. no triangle chest-piece. Cool little figures, though
The first one had the triangle chest piece.
I know alot of people will complain that they're not 6". But I collect the 4" line, so I'm happy. These figures look amazing too. Way better than the Wolverine line & about the same quality as the main Marvel 4" line (maybe even a little better).
Actually the triangle chest piece pic, is very similar to the FINAL suit at the very end of the movie.
I'm not a board regular, so maybe this hasn't been explained to me, but how do you know that redd?
Were you there when they were filming?
yeh she was
I'm blind. And anxious to reply too.
Ever since a few months ago, I've always loved that War Machine armor and was certain there was no way to design it any better.....until his new series came out and how he's gonna look in the movie. It's just so bad-ass & sleek
What's the blue suit? Is that just one of these stupid toys like "Underwater Iron Man", or could it be a glimpse at a possible Whiplash movie costume?
Forgive my ignorance, but, what is with the three different Iron Man suits?
I see circle chestpiece, triangle chestpiece, and also another one in the bottom picture next to the circle chestpiece with a darker red on it.
Is that Crimson Dynamo in the middle?
Yes, but that's from the Iron Man comics wave, rather than the movie wave.
^Yeah, that's him.
Redd to much information... dont get yourself in trouble or cause reshoots.
Wow, cool that they made toys from the first film's concept drawings! I doubt SCUBA and Stealth will make an appearance in 2, but at least it shows that they still like the idea.
It's concept art from the first movie that's being made into an action figure.
They're releasing other concept arts too
* The Iron Man 2 toy line launches on March 1st, 2010.
* The new action figure line will be done in the 3 3/4 scale, compatible with the Marvel Universe line:
* Toy Fair in the Spring in New York will showcase a TON of IM 2 products:Movie Wave I:
* Mark I - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8881.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Mark II - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8879.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Mark III - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8883.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Iron Monger - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8885.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0 .
Concept Wave I:
* Deep Dive Armor (Movie Concept by Phil Saunders) - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8884.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Jetstream Armor (Movie Concept by Phil Saunders) - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index..../Iron_Man_II&pic=104.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Adi Granov Mark III Armor - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8880.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0 .
Comics Wave I:
* Mark I Armor (Adi Granov's Iron Man v4 #5 Design) - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8891.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* War Machine Armor (Iron Man v1 #281) - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8887.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Original Iron Man Armor (Classic Red & Gold) - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8888.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Crimson Dynamo ("World's Most Wanted" Dmitri Bukharin's Armor) - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8890.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0 .
Deluxe (Juggernaut and Nengative Zone missions) Wave I:
* Iron Man Mark V - http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index...._Man_II&pic=IMG_8886.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0
* Iron Man Mark V (Silver Centurion Variant) - http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/9/0/2/6/hasbro-marvel-031_1248554582.jpg
Rename this thread, as IM2 Action Figures! What are you waiting for)
Btw, I have a picture of War Machine Movie style figure from IM2, though the figure itself is rather unusual...
Then post it.
Ah no Whiplash pics? I've always wanted a Mickey Rourke figure.
Marvel Mighty Muggs - War Machine (Iron Man 2 Movie Version) - will be released in 2010!
I told everyone, the figure is unusual)) But still the only good view at the Rhodey's armor.
Btw, they also made the comics version of War Machine Armor:
I'll probably get that top figure, but that's it really.
For God's sake - rename the topic into "Iron Man 2: The "Merchandise"", so the others won't have to create the new one!
I've got one - Marv from Sin City. t:
Oh, I wouldn't really consider Mighty Muggs as "figures".
But still, they are figures))