Your chronological timeline of favorite toys/action figures

richardez-8 said:
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you love the show and you even went as far as letting your hair grow out like the Green Ranger aka Tommy.

The only time I've let my hair grow is right now. Longest its ever been. So hah, you look dumb now don't you.

Born 07/16/81.
The first toy I remember having, the Alpha, is Optimus Prime.
My brother is 22 months (05/16/83) younger than me so the parental units would buy us both toys from the lines we liked. So it means I have a headmaster (Chromedome) transformer he has a target master (Pointblank). I had Bucky O'hare and Toad commander, he had Dead eye duck and a toad soldier.

We had mask toys. 2 of the green rice-rocket motor cycle to helocoptor. Matt Trackers flying camaro. The Rhino truck. And the evil guys hog to jet bike.

GI joe. Lots. The Drednox thundermachine, the havoc, this other thing that split in three. Bunch of different Joe figs. I also have 3 of the 12 inch releases from 94. Stalker, Stormshadow, and Destro (he's quite a striking fellow under that mask :cwink:).

TMNT, man we had 2 dozen figs from various lines. Had the technodrome, the sewer playset, the turtlevan.

Lego, many sets. Pirates, city, castle, space. A sampling from all the classic stuff.

Masters of the universe. Not to many. Had that bashasaurs thing, Prince Adam, Hoardac, the attack calw Skeletor and the He-man that went with him.

Star wars, a few. I had an AT-ST. My bro had Luke in his X-wing. We also got hold of most of an AT-AT later on.

Ghostbusters had all from the second wave. Plus ecto's 1 and 3.

Many old toybiz X-men figs. From many lines. A bunch of Spider-man:TAS figs. I've even got Cap, Punisher, and Prowler that grew out of that line.

McFairlane toys. Spawn 1, Medieval Spawn 1, Clown, Chapel, A few Youngblood, and Superpatriot.

Got a bunch of beastwars toys. I got all three versions of Optimus Primal, I have 2 versions of Megatron (I'm missing the big red dragon :csad:)

I forgot my Star Trek figs. I have nearly the whole second wave of the original Next Gen line. Nearly the whole first wave of DS9 figs. Got the Data from the first wave. And I have Picard from the bigger First contact line.

Darkwing duck figs. 3 from "Robinhood: Prince of thieves" line, which interestingly enough are all Kenner's DC Superpowers figs with new heads and cloth cloths to cover up the fact that Robinhood is Kevin Costners head on Green Arrows body. :wow: And Little John is a likeness to the actor from that movie on Hawkman's body.

I also remember having some Ghostbuster toys.....some of them were actually kinda cool if I recall.

FEAR THE BAT said:
The only time I've let my hair grow is right now. Longest its ever been. So hah, you look dumb now don't you.

:woot: I always look that way.

who was it that told me that played with my little ponies? was you it ez, or was it FTB? man, i really did my best not to laugh.

I said I bought a my little pony fig for my niece last weekend, thats as close as i have been to playing with them.

NO!

i had like 2 or 3... but like i said, i liked animals.. wanted to be a vet as a kid... i had the sea horse, a cat, and like 2 of the small ponies

I don't remember the order of them and anything I'd attempt would be completely pointless. But, I'll do the best I could:

80's: He-Man, GI joes, Transformers, TMNT
90's: TMNT (movies), GI Joe (until it died), Spider-Man, Aliens, Predator, lots of random figure lines...
2000's: Restarted in 2002 when Spider-Man came out and picked up the Spider-Man movie figures, some early SMCs. Then got into Beast Wars when I got into college, then from Beast Wars I got into ML. From ML it grew into ML, LotR, DCD (very few), Star Wars, GI Joe, a few others.

See, I'm not the only one who just quit and came back harder than ever.

FEAR THE BAT said:
See, I'm not the only one who just quit and came back harder than ever.

no you're not, i did the same thing. i didn't collect anything after episode 1 SW figures and i was probably in 9th or 10th grade around then. I can't rememeber. But i was done collecting stuff and didn't start back until i got into ML around series 7 and i was a junior in college.

I've always had a great interest in figures and have always loved them. I just didn't have money or the ability to go out and get them. Once I had those two, it was only bound to happen that I'd get myself into trouble.

But thank god I learned to weld and I figured out how to make my own wrestling ring.

spideyboy_1111 said:
i had like 2 or 3... but like i said, i liked animals.. wanted to be a vet as a kid... i had the sea horse, a cat, and like 2 of the small ponies

stop trying to ruin my jokes. the point of that was to indirectly call them girly or to poke fun at their sexuality. and it's not funny that you're gay b/c we all know you are and don't really care anymore. you accept it and it doesn't bother you that your are gay.

Saint553 said:
I've always had a great interest in figures and have always loved them. I just didn't have money or the ability to go out and get them. Once I had those two, it was only bound to happen that I'd get myself into trouble.

But thank god I learned to weld and I figured out how to make my own wrestling ring.

I still need a ring.

:(

Its too damn small. Especially for the huge ass Deluxe Agression figs.

BTW, did I tell you what lineup 5 is??

If not its:
HHH (same as wave 1 but with skull/crown logo on trunks rather than "HHH")
Batista (yet another repaint, black w/ silver accents)
Big Show (actually looks bigger than the others but we'll see, def buy)
Matt Hardy (Michaels body/pants repaint with a good Hardy head, may get him)
John Cena (repaint, black short w/ black shoes instead of blue/white shoes)
RVD (red/black gear but I'm not liking the head AT ALL)

legos
90s spiderman xmen etc
star wars ep 1 and 2
marvel legends

ive got a short list :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe