Iron Man Iron Man Behind the Scenes footage!!!

Great clip, good to see howard as rhodey!

Fantastic clip. Looks like they were really having fun.

Downey never ceases to entertain. I am still overjoyed ever since the day of the announcement.

Is it me or do those guys look like they're having a damn good time? :)

Sweet :D Can't wait for this to come out!

Great clip. My favorite moment was Downey running over to the monitor like an anxious little kid to watch a scene being filmed/played back.

Wow, the footage looked great. Seems like everybody is having loads of fun on this movie. Can't wait for the teaser!

My anticipation for this film continues to build! I know Favreau's not gonna let us down.

Looks like they are having a good time. Downeys hilarious

I love that shot: Favs - "He's got a very interesting take on the character of Iron Man!" as Downey is off in the background hotdoggin' a way-too-small dirt bike! I guess they have to find creative new ways to entertain themselves between shots out there in the desert! Looks like they're having a blast! This movie is gonna be great!

Have to say I'm liking Robby more and more after seeing this footage. Even though there wasn't any actual film footage.

The more footage I see of the movie the more I think we will place it among the best of superhero movies like Spiderman 2 and Batman Begins. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"