Iron Man Iron Man: Building A Television Schedule

Tempest19

Superhero
Reaction score
IRON MAN: BUILDING A TELEVISION SCHEDULE

2ziajqtvt2.jpg

Okay. It's that time of year again guys. Time to work together and share the news of when our summer hero will be marketed on a television screen near you!

If you find or hear information about a cast appearance on tv, post it here. MTV should have something, don't know the details yet- but they usually do for hero movies. What I do have now is this:

SUNDAY. APRIL 27

FX. SUPERHERO SUNDAY. HOSTED BY DOWNEY & FAVERU. 9:30 am.

MONDAY. APRIL 28.

REGIS: Robert Downey Jr.

LETTERMAN: Gwen Paltrow

TUESDAY. APRIL 29.

GOOD MORNING AMERICA: Gwen Paltrow

REGIS: Terence Howard

LETTERMAN: Robert Downey Jr.

WEDNEDAY. APRIL 30.

REGIS: Gwen Paltrow

LATE LATE SHOW: Jeff Bridges

THURSDAY. MAY 1.

JAY LENO: Terrance Howard

FRIDAY. MAY 2ND

JONATHON ROSS: Robert Downey Jr. & Gwen Paltrow

JIMMY KIMMEL: Terrance Howard

I need to remember to get my DVR ready.

They were just talking about Paltrow on Regis and said she is on next week, I don't know when though.

EDIT: OK I got it now: Monday Downey will be on, Tuesday Howard will be on, Wednesday Paltrow will be on.

They were just talking about Paltrow on Regis and said she is on next week, I don't know when though.

EDIT: OK I got it now: Monday Downey will be on, Tuesday Howard will be on, Wednesday Paltrow will be on.

On Regis?

Yep all on Regis. They will have a pretty busy week.

On FX this sunday Robert Downey Jr and Jon Faveru will be hosting a thing called Superhero Sunday while talking about the movie and showing clips and stuff.

It all starts at 9:30 am.

On FX this sunday Robert Downey Jr and Jon Faveru will be hosting a thing called Superhero Sunday while talking about the movie and showing clips and stuff.

It all starts at 9:30 am.

cool, that should be fun to watch.

On May 2nd 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' (UK) has Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow.

According to my DVR, Terrence Howard's gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel on Friday.

This superhero Sunday on FX has been good so far. It has been really good with them talking about the movie and all that.

Yeah. I've been watching it since it began. Daredevil's on. :up:

I am on the east coast so Punisher is on. The footage they have shown has been nice.

EDIT: Haha, they just showed a new spot with the clip at the end with Rhodes saying,"Next time baby."

Downey's also supposedly gonna be on Good Morning America this (Monday) morning, and Paltrow will be on Tuesday, as well.

ya good interview but they didnt show any new clips just the same one of him testing the mark II again

Same. But, have to wait about a week to see it unfortunately. Only have TIVO back home, seven hrs. away. Should be up on youtube though.

Gywen Paltrow was on Letterman last night, she's very funny, Dave loved the movie, but what's odd is Paltrow said she hasn't seen it. I thought she was at the premiere in London?

edit:

The special effects of Iron Man. ILM and Stan Winston just keep out doing themselves with each movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WylL0o2IiSs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"