Iron Man Iron Man cameo in "Mad Money" - sort of

So now a person's post count garners credibility? This sounds like a conspiracy. Why all the lies????

For the record, I believe the guy. And I have a low post count - though I do think high post count does stand for something.

OMG! I'm trying to figure out if you're being serious! This was not photoshopped. The absurity of this all is that this would be in "Mad Money". Why do you think I saw fit to mention it here! Strangest thing I've ever seen (in the context of the movie). Why would I lie?!

No kidding?! Having seen Iron Man three times I guess I missed that part (*INSERTS THE SARCASM*). The show was also in "Mad Money" (MSNBC's Mad Money in a movie titled "Mad Money" - Wierd). It was a different segment in Iron Man than in Mad Money which is why I am wondering Stark Industries shows on the ticker. Did unused stock footage from Iron Man make it into the movie or DVD release?

I apologize for not realizing or caring that it's a real television show.

hmmmm......even with that little Iron Man reference, i still don't have the need to rush to Blockbusters and rent "Mad Money."

Don't let haters get to you Webline. A lot of people said I was lying when I first scooped TDK and met Nolan. Then when everyone found out I was getting the real goods and I got PM-ed to death of people trying to get pics and videos out of me. It's the hipocracy of the internet man. And at SHH, it reigns supreme.

Don't let haters get to you Webline. A lot of people said I was lying when I first scooped TDK and met Nolan. Then when everyone found out I was getting the real goods and I got PM-ed to death of people trying to get pics and videos out of me. It's the hipocracy of the internet man. And at SHH, it reigns supreme.

How did you get to meet Nolan?

Hey, those how watched this movie, is the guy on the tv talking about something else, or is the same speech than in Iron Man?

Hey, those how watched this movie, is the guy on the tv talking about something else, or is the same speech than in Iron Man?

It appears to be a different converstation which is what is so weird. Maybe it's a different take of the same scene. What I can't figure out is there seems to be no common links to the two movies. They weren't directed by the same person or distributed by the same studio. Also, Mad Money hit theaters way before Iron Man so it would have been filmed way in advance (which does make some sense given production schedules).

Vindication.

I knew TheWebline was full of it! That scene had nothing to do with Iron Man at all!

Assumption.

Webline, like the rest of us might not have known that Stark Industries is a real company. Ignorance of what's true does not make anyone a liar.

Vindication.

I knew TheWebline was full of it! That scene had nothing to do with Iron Man at all!

As far as I can tell that company is not publically traded, so it doesn't explain why a ticker would be seen on Cramer's show.

Either way, good eye, Webline. I never would have noticed that. :up: :up:

As far as I can tell that company is not publically traded, so it doesn't explain why a ticker would be seen on Cramer's show.

Well, if that's true, then I have no other explanation for why it would be there other than this: someone making the movie was a fan of Marvel and Iron Man and stuck that very tiny blurb in there.

I kid you not. In the movie Diane Keaton is watching the MSNBC program and the stock ticker at the bottom shows "Stark Industries". Did this guy film the segments for these movies at the same time or is it just a rehash of the one they filmed for Iron Man.

You should get a still image of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"