Homecoming Is all the Villians coming from Oscorp a sign of lazy writing?

I don't find villains coming from Oscorp is lazy at all, I find it interesting and it has a lot of possibilities.

I don't want every villain to come from Oscorp though, save Mysterio and Kraven from being creations of experiments gone wrong or tests not working properly.

What is so interesting about the villains all coming from the same place? That is so boring and unoriginal to me.

Look if Kraven turns out to be Oscorps animal trainer...........yeah.

But otherwise you would just end up trading Oscorp for another no name company or scientist working in secret. Basically same group different name.

Now that isn't the say they can't do it. But it's not inherently lazy.

Now coming from the same place. How about Oscorp is the enemy. This group creates villains for profit and may have even more sinister plans. How do you fight something so big when you are just one man?

If kraven is involved in oscorp start him out as sergie kravenoff trying to kill spiderman since he finds him to be an interesting creature. After he loses he comes to oscorp and that's where he becomes the ferocious beast, KRAVEN THE HUNTER!

I just don't think Oscorp is that interesting.

Definitely not interesting enough to center every movie around them.

It just feels very forced.

The best way to make a corporation a villain is how it was done in Aliens and Robocop.

The face of the corporation has to be really slimey and they have to be really greedy.

I don't see a face for Oscorp I truly dispise and their experiments feel like personal science projects instead evil schemes to make money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"