Is it cool to never had a referral on the Hype?

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
I was just wondering since I never had one.

I have 3 and don't know who it is :p

I thought a referral was when somebody joins the site because of you. Like I know somebody who posts here, and they joined because of me, so they referred me.

? :csad:

I had 1 referral before, but now I have 0. Does that mean that person got banned or deleted?

it's not a bad thing... a referral is just something that tells how many people listed you as someone who referred this site to them...

ie., I tell "Sam" about SHH, he decides to join, and when he registers, there's a box that asks him who referred him to the site, and he would put down "Super Kal". Then, I'd get a number where it says referrals under my forum info.

hope that helped

I had 1 referral before, but now I have 0. Does that mean that person got banned or deleted?

Probably retracted his/her referral after seeing this site :grin:

it's not a bad thing... a referral is just something that tells how many people listed you as someone who referred this site to them...

ie., I tell "Sam" about SHH, he decides to join, and when he registers, there's a box that asks him who referred him to the site, and he would put down "Super Kal". Then, I'd get a number where it says referrals under my forum info.

hope that helped

So what is the incentive? Get 10 referrals win a date with Morg?

i don't know if i have any i'll have to check

I discovered that site by surfing on the net
So far they banned me at least three times
Me! Diamondhead!
The most valuable member ever!
Can you believe it!?

hope that helped
It does. I have 1 and had no ideal what it meant.:csad:

Thanks.:yay:

click on your name and view your public profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"