Do you ever have dreams that are memories?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Cause sometimes I see it in movies and stuff but I have never had a dream that is an actual memory of mine....I was just wondering if anyone actually did.

i don't think that stuff really happens....dreams never play out realistically

If you didn't have dreams about your memories, you'd be odd. You probably just don't remember them, as they aren't one of your "primary" dreams. Just one of the thirty or so.

I've had dreams I thought were memories. One specific one involved my sister and I playing in the cemetary of a funeral home. I thought it actually happened for a long time.:huh:

Mistress Gluon said:
If you didn't have dreams about your memories, you'd be odd. You probably just don't remember them, as they aren't one of your "primary" dreams. Just one of the thirty or so.

What do you dream about, Mistress?

Well, you primarily dream about things you think about during the prior day. So usually they're just the "physical manifestation" of some project, or comic books or something crazy like that. My dreams usually get waaaaay out of hand, and are generally specific to situations. Like everything revolves around the colour green.

How about you?

lol That would make sense. Many people's dreams tend to be sexual, especially when they're younger. It's suppossed to increase your chances in making the choice to reproduce or something I've heard.

Mistress Gluon said:
lol That would make sense. Many people's dreams tend to be sexual, especially when they're younger. It's suppossed to increase your chances in making the choice to reproduce or something I've heard.
Lol, that clearly is false. :o

Mistress Gluon said:

I'm 24 and I still wake up with an erection every morning. The last time I woke up without an erection was 11 years ago! :o

Catman said:
I'm 24 and I still wake up with an erection every morning. The last time I woke up without an erection was 11 years ago! :o

Just what do you guys consider old? o_O

I considered young to be under forty five.

Mistress Gluon said:
I considered young to be under forty five.

When you're in your 20s...you consider something 45 to be old.

this is ironic, i was talking with a friend about dreams last nite.

i was looking up symbols on www.dreamdoctor.com and some of em were pretty interesting.

Bwahahaha that's the first section I jumped to. :D

:(

i'm never had dreams that were exact memories, but i've had dreams that were kinda variations of different memories.

after my nephew died, i had a couple dreams about him. almost all of them were at our old house, which we moved out of almost 10 yrs ago.

i've had dreams of places from memories, but no actual memory dreams, at least not from what i can recall.

i've had recurring dreams that have happened on more than one occassion, or i've had completely different dreams that occur in the same places, places i've never seen before. any one else have anything like that?

and to add something crazy

one nite i had a dream i was pregnant and in labor (which i'm totally not btw), and when i woke up i had a voicemail.

it was from my friend's fiance, she went into labor and was at the hospital. the baby came early

how crazy is that?

ComicChick04 said:
and to add something crazy

one nite i had a dream i was pregnant and in labor (which i'm totally not btw), and when i woke up i had a voicemail.

it was from my friend's fiance, she went into labor and was at the hospital. the baby came early

how crazy is that?

You're one of those people, huh? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"