Revenge of the Fallen Is Mikaela going to die?

luca_frontino

Civilian
Reaction score
I've read this rumor on her Myspace profile.
Wasn't she signed on for a three pictures deal?

Sounds like nonsense. Megan Fox is indeed returning, although she never confirmed a three-picture deal like was done for LaBeouf and Cullen.

I doubt they would kill her off this early, unless she wants out of the franchise of course, which i cant see.

She's not dead... she's told me to tell you guys to quit saying mean things like that. :cmad:

She dies in a deleted scene.

Ever seen Tetsuo? Its like what happens to drill-chick, but with a Transformer

mikaela will not die...if anything, they would replace the actress if fox wants to opt out, but considering the franchise shot her career into space, it would be a really stupid move on her part. but if she's not returning, they'll find another hot brunette, probably the girl in the cadillac/cloverfield.

In all seriousness, save her death for a third film.

In all seriousness, save her death for a third film.

why do you want her to die?

the only person that i see dying at the end of the trilogy is optimus prime, somehow sacrificing himself to kill megatron...that's pretty much the only one i see happening (amongst the main characters)

The way I see it, the death of someone close to Wicket would remind him of how real this war between these impossible giant robots really is. Maybe Mikaela dying to save Wicket.

The way I see it, the death of someone close to Wicket would remind him of how real this war between these impossible giant robots really is. Maybe Mikaela dying to save Wicket.

i'm pretty sure the last movie took care of it.

If she dies, then I wouldn't mind seeing Carly make her debut near the end of the 2nd film, or in the beginning of the 3rd film. After all, Carly and Spike (Sam) do later end up getting married and having their son Daniel Witwicky.

My bad I thought it was the last name for Shia's character. :o

But we do need some ewok transformers. :up:

If she dies, then I wouldn't mind seeing Carly make her debut near the end of the 2nd film, or in the beginning of the 3rd film. After all, Carly and Spike (Sam) do later end up getting married and having their son Daniel Witwicky.

Personally, Carly should have been the preferred character instead of Mikaela...how they go in introducing her character will be interesting to see. Mikaela doesn't necessarily have to die in order for Carly to replace her.

Personally, Carly should have been the preferred character instead of Mikaela...how they go in introducing her character will be interesting to see. Mikaela doesn't necessarily have to die in order for Carly to replace her.

Ummm...

She's gonna hop into Barricade and she'll be killed instantly during transformation.. :p

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"