Is Tila Tequila only famous for...

wow, a sellout before she even started. Mom must be proud.

Why do you not think she is attractive? I don't understand, she seems to conform to every ideal that the media portrays as being attractive? Is it because she seems to be pretty in love with herself that is such a put off?

:confused:

Noon said:
Why do you not think she is attractive? I don't understand, she seems to conform to every ideal that the media portrays as being attractive? Is it because she seems to be pretty in love with herself that is such a put off?

:confused:

Personally, I dont' find her UNattractive. I just don't think she's nearly as hot as she thinks she is. Girls like her are five for a dollar at the local mall.

jag

Please, all of you who say she's ugly would kill for a date with her and if she offered you have sex with you, you'd do it in a heartbeat with no questions asked so quit trying to put on a fake front. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself, she looks like a mutated cross between Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton

"DO NOT SPAM MY ****ING PAGE WITH YOUR ****ING ADVERTISEMENTS!!!!!! I WILL DELETE YOUR DONKEY ASS! DONT BE RUDE...AND YES I DO READ MY MOTHER****ING COMMENTS SO DONT SPAM IT! THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY!"

:D

LastSunrise1981 said:
Please, all of you who say she's ugly would kill for a date with her and if she offered you have sex with you, you'd do it in a heartbeat with no questions asked so quit trying to put on a fake front. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Date her? Hell no, any moment spent with her that's not of a sexual nature would be painful; she's very likely a moron.

^Considering how many guys are willing to take anything thrown at them, perhaps. Girls smell desparation like a Cool Water knockoff.

Early Madonna+Lil Kim+Gwen Steffani= Tila Tequila

613817666_l.jpg

Cyclops said:
I feel very blessed to have never ever ever heard of that name before now.

Ditto

Just one more quote:

"YU PEOPLE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO READ THIS BECAUSE MY PAGE IS SO CLUTTERED...SOOO...IMMA BLAB A LITTLE BIT HERE...HOPING YOU WON'T READ IT. HERE WE GO: I LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY ****ED UP. I MEAN LIKE TORMENTED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BECAUSE THEN I WON'T FEEL LIKE SUCH A FREAK AROUND THOSE THAT ARE "NORMAL." NERDS, GEEKS, AND FREAKS ARE ALL MY FRIENDS. COOL PEOPLE ARE PRETTY DAMN LAME. I AM VERY HIGH STRUNG AND SUFFER FROM MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES. JANE. SHE'S CRAZY AND SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO KILL ME. TILA...POOR GIRL..SHE WORKS SO HARD AND ALWAYS WANTS TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY...SHE DESERVES A BREAK. I HAVEN'T HAD BOYFRIEND FOR SO LONG. I ALWAYS WANT ONE, BUT WHEN THERE IS ONE AROUND I RUN. I'M TOO BUSY. I LOVE BEING IN LOVE BUT I HATE THE CONSEQUENCES. I DO A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE SELF DESTRUCTIVE. I TRY NOT TO. I LIKE BEING AT HOME ALONE...A LOT! SO MUCH MORE FUN THAN SURROUNDING MYSELF WITH A BUNCH OF WACKO'S OUT THERE. I AM ALSO BI-POLAR SO THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN MY IRRATIC POSTINGS. I LIKE TO READ. I LOVE TO READ. I AM A NERD. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A NERDY GEEK TRAPPED INSIDE A UMM...WOMAN'S BODY. YEA....THAT'S ME. PEOPLE LOVE ME FOR SOME REASON. I DON'T KNOW WHY...I DO BUT I JUST SAY I DON'T KNOW WHY JUST TO BE MODEST. I WANT TO HAVE AT LEAST $500,000.00 BY THE TIME I REACH 25 YEARS OF AGE. I WILL."

LastSunrise1981 said:

I wouldn't kill, pay, or ask for a date with her. I don't think I'd really want to have sex with her either. But I'm a guy who'd rather have sex with a person he cares about.

It's settled then. Dakota Fanning is an alien who likes Japanese nerds. One day, she visits Okazaki and sleeps with a nerdy 12-year old, who just found out what a pen is, today. The following day, she gives birth to Tila/THWIP.

Grimm Reaper said:
I wouldn't kill, pay, or ask for a date with her. I don't think I'd really want to have sex with her either. But I'm a guy who'd rather have sex with a person he cares about.

I was talking about the ones who said she was ugly and they wouldn't date her. Maybe you wouldn't, but if she was to show up naked at their doorstep and offer to have sex with them, they'd drool and do it so quick that it won't give Paris Hilton time to say "That's hot."

They're not fooling anyone.

My opinion? I think she's very attractive and I totally hit it with no regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"