Is Tila Tequila only famous for...

Karea07

Superhero
Reaction score
having the most friends on MySpace? what the ****?

I heard her songs on her profile, mediocre as hell.
I saw her pictures (digital camera ones, and most of her professional ones) on her profile and she isn't hot. I see girls hotter then her on campus everyday. About 10 X hotter.

On her myspace she said she was coming out with her own comic book too.... again, what the ****?

www.myspace.com/tilatequila is where you can see who she is, and see her clips on shows like MSNBC.... yeah, she was on CNN for being a MySpace ****e. :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

I feel very blessed to have never ever ever heard of that name before now.

oh wow..most friends on myspace
im sure she is a winner at life :up:

I would give up sex for a year for a cheeseburger right now.

Yeah, she's a ****e. Her music isn't the worst I've heard but it's certainly not good. MySpace is the only reason anybody knows about her. I mean, she's an unsigned "artist."

Music is relaxing. I wish there were an instrumental version.

...Wait, nevermind, that techno sounding bass kicked in, f**k that, this music sucks.

Calvin said:
I would give up sex for a year for a cheeseburger right now.

Do it man. If your diet is clean it'll only set you back 2-3 days max, from the extra sodium + water retention.

"no woman no cry" is the worst "song" i have ever heard.

When I travel I usually go low key so I was wearing a trucker hat that said, "Let the *****ing Begin"

Right when I was about to get on the plane the anal stewardess saw my hat and was like, "ohhh what does that say? Let the......ohhh.....ohhh my!" When she already knew damn well what it says.

So I said to her, "Go ahead....you can read the rest out loud."

Then I walked off to find my seat and she was yelling out, "I can't believe they actually let you in the plane with that hat!"

-- gee she thinks she is a superstar :rolleyes:

boyscouT said:
Do it man. If your diet is clean it'll only set you back 2-3 days max, from the extra sodium + water retention.

LOFL! Someone's been doing some learning over on the BB.com forums. :D Welcome back, BS.

jag

boyscouT said:
It's not that, nothing's open near me. I've got the drunken munchies and I'm left with only Bacon Bits.

jaguarr said:
LOFL! Someone's been doing some learning over on the BB.com forums. :D Welcome back, BS.

jag

OH **** MAN!

How you been? Seriously bro... bb.com has enlightened me in more ways than one. I know SOOOOOO much now. I'm currently bulking, looking to add 20-30lbs of LBM. Have you seen me on bb.com posting?

unknownuser said:
When I travel I usually go low key so I was wearing a trucker hat that said, "Let the *****ing Begin"

Right when I was about to get on the plane the anal stewardess saw my hat and was like, "ohhh what does that say? Let the......ohhh.....ohhh my!" When she already knew damn well what it says.

So I said to her, "Go ahead....you can read the rest out loud."

Then I walked off to find my seat and she was yelling out, "I can't believe they actually let you in the plane with that hat!"

-- gee she thinks she is a superstar :rolleyes:

Yeah her blogs are hilarious. She needs to get off the computer and step back into reality. :p

boyscouT said:
OH **** MAN!

How you been? Seriously bro... bb.com has enlightened me in more ways than one. I know SOOOOOO much now. I'm currently bulking, looking to add 20-30lbs of LBM. Have you seen me on bb.com posting?

Glad to hear you've found the info over there useful. I thought you might. :up: I see you posting every now and again when I start poking around some of the different forums. Good luck with the bulk. Go clean with it and run a mini-cut for a few weeks every 4-6 months or so. It will take you longer to add the bulk, but it will be LBM that way rather than a bunch of extra fat you'll have to work your ass off to cut later on. 10 - 15 lbs. of TRUE LBM a year is perfectly reasonable to expect. You know where to find me, here or there if you need anything, man.

jag

KingOfDreams said:
Is that a cover of the Bob Marley song? Sacrelige!

If it is, she should be dragged into the street and beaten to the point of massive facial scarring.

jag

jaguarr said:
Glad to hear you've found the info over there useful. I thought you might. :up: I see you posting every now and again when I start poking around some of the different forums. Good luck with the bulk. Go clean with it and run a mini-cut for a few weeks every 4-6 months or so. It will take you longer to add the bulk, but it will be LBM that way rather than a bunch of extra fat you'll have to work your ass off to cut later on. 10 - 15 lbs. of TRUE LBM a year is perfectly reasonable to expect. You know where to find me, here or there if you need anything, man.

jag

No doubt bro. Yea I post a crapload over there. The Misc. section is funny as hell, but annoying too. I'm a hounddog in the Nutrition / Losing Fat sections, helping the newbies out... Although I did just join last month, I already have 2k+ posts, LMFAO.

A mini-cut every 4 months sounds like a great idea. I'm an ecto-meso so I don't put on fat easy anyway, but it'll be nice to break the bulk cycle.

boyscouT said:
A mini-cut every 4 months sounds like a great idea. I'm an ecto-meso so I don't put on fat easy anyway, but it'll be nice to break the bulk cycle.

The beauty of a mini-cut is that it helps reset your metabolism and breaks your body's habits that it acquires during an extended bulk so that when you go back to clean bulking again it results in more LBM. :up: And, yeah....Misc. is completely EFF'd up over there. It's kind of like Community with roid rage and a lower IQ. Heh!

jag

jaguarr said:
And, yeah....Misc. is completely EFF'd up over there. It's kind of like Community with roid rage and a lower IQ. Heh!

jag

That's why I love that place so much more than here. :up:

Plus, you gotta love the REPUTATION system bro. Want some reps? lol.

^But I'm sure she could suck the chrome off a tailpipe. :o

KingOfDreams said:
Is that a cover of the Bob Marley song? Sacrelige!

Alright, I took one for the team and listened to Tila's "No Woman No Cry". It is indeed, a very mundane and mediocre (at best) version of the Marley song. Not terribly impressed with her at all, musically speaking. Very marginal as an "artist" goes and she's probably doing it only to get noticed. In fact, this girl seems to be trying a bit of everything in the hopes that one of them will start generating a big paycheck for her somehow. Can't blame her for that, I suppose but I really hate seeing people with so little actual talent getting attention just because they've got a nice rack when there are so many great artists out there who are the real deal who are struggling in clubs and tiny galleries and paying their dues for their craft who deserve it more.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"