Is PC gaming dead?

^ Heh. Its also in the Korn song from "Right Now" the same words, every one of them. :)

That's the thing, though, online RPGs and MMOs like WoW are basically all the PC has left. I'd like to see a lot more variety in my PC games. I don't think the medium will die, but I do think it needs to be more versatile.

True. There are wat too many MMO RPG fantasy games.

For me it is...Most of the PC games that I've been interested in have gone to console.

-TNC

Spore needs to come... that would kick PC games in the butt.

Yeah, the crippled version of Spore that will end up on consoles is really going to be the final nail.

When System Shock 3 comes out I'll make a thread called "PC Gaming Has Died". Until then, we're enjoying Crysis.

EA's System Shock 3 will never see the light of day.

I really hope it does. Maybe if I tell The Lizard#1 it's a PS3 exclusive he'll make threads about what the designer eats for lunch every day and then two other threads on the same topic only from different websites.

That's the last thing System Shock needs, association with Lizard#1. The franchise has been through enough.

That's what you think. Just wait for "System Shockz: Underground."

I'll become an anti-EA Jack Thompson before I let that happen.

Once I get Photoshop back on this rig "I'll be in school tomorrow" I am SO making System Shock 3 spoof pictures just to crush your spirit.

Shenmue III will never happen, Deus Ex 3 will probably be ruined worse than Invisible War, and there's no way that the same Rare that made PDZ is going to get Banjo Threeie right. Preemptive strike *****!

That does it.

On February 16th, 2008, your ugly pet dog is going to bring home some "friends" who will **** everywhere.

WhatsHisFace has spoken.

That does it.

On February 16th, 2008, your ugly pet dog is going to bring home some "friends" who will **** everywhere.

WhatsHisFace has spoken.
I realy don't want to know what the "****" stood for....:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"