Is Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver In Wolverine?

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
Two thinks make me wonder this from the recent trailer... A white haired guy involved with the experiments of Weapon X and Kevin Durans Fat-Thin Blob appearances...

Now as you know Fox and Marvel have a habit of putting in recent story lines in there movies. This is shown in X-Men Last Stand with having the Cure story featured in Astonishing X-Men, a recent story run... Iron Man - Tony star reveals he is Iron Man - something recently happend in Cival War. So heres what im thinking....NO MORE MUTANTS!

i think that The Blob - undergoes some kind of cure where his mutation is nullified. If you look at his arms in that freeze frame you see FLAB...

So what of quicksilver, well i supposed you could say any white haired guy could be Quicksilver... But bear this in mind...

The movie is set about 15 years before Wolverine joins the X-Men... during that time Sabretooth is a member of Magneto's brotherhood. If that is so then why? why be part of weapon x then part of the brotherhood, bearing in mind they have to make this Prequel Origin story fit with the current three x-men movies. Magneto knew who stryker was way before being in the plastic prision, Sure Sabretooth could of told him... But i have a theory...

Go back 15 years, Magneto is working with Xavier however he has children of his own. Styker had previously captured them (Hence why there names where on the computer in stykers office (x2) - Styker was looking for a cure for his son. However during his detention of mutants he found Wanda possibly able to null the powers of another mutant. - Possibly Mr Sinister may be present in the movie as a scientist who is testing on mutants... but that opens another can of worms. Quicksilver is probably working with Weapon X to free his sister. Sometime after the movie comes to an end and wolverine frees alot of the mutants Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch manage to escape, probably by the help of Sabretooth. In return Quicksilver points Sabretooth towards the direction of Magneto. also from the escapee's Stykers son, Cyclops and possible Storm are found by Xavier....

Now to me that sounds plausable. whould explain there appearance.

For the Kevin Durands fat-thin Blob, I think the actor is simply playing two parts in the film, two different characters. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I still think that he plays the same guy, just in two different times.

-TNC

-TNC

I think Kevin Durand is portraying The Blob yeah, but he was skinnier at the beginning while they're still newly recruited, then the Weapon X experiment turned him into the big, fat thing he's become.

I dunno, I just prefer that scenario instead of Kevin playing two different characters that will both get considerable spotlights. It just wouldn't make sense.

I doubt that either of those characters are in this film.

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"