is spike going to be in xmen 3?

K

KingDoor

im sorry but i tried search and there was one thread with about 79 pages. i just wanna know if he s gonna be in it. i saw some asian like person in the trailer, and spikes came out is face, but i wasnt sure because the spikes seemed way to small, like porcupine spikes, and he wasnt african. so can anyone tell me if hes in there? or is it that guy marrow? :confused:

No, that was Quill. But Spike will be in the movie. He fights Wolverine in the forest.

spike is from x men evolution , he is the male version of marrow!

ken smith said:
why kill out spike in a second

Probably because he only lasted like 8 issues in the comics. This isn't the Spike from Evolution.

x-periment said:
Welcome to the Hype.
ah thanks. i really am into the old x-men tv shows. well couple of years ago when i was small is when they used to play it. never really had cable so id just watch every week. i think i watched every episode though but not sure. watched the x-men evolution stuff which cam out a few years ago. seemed kinda half baked imo. but spyke or uhh spike or w/e really caught on.

x-periment said:
I liked X-men: Evolution.
i did too but still, kinda ended to early. didnt have enough of the minor characters, I.E: Gambit, marrow, and i think pheonix, unless pheonix was that one girl that im thinking of cant remember her name.

KingDoor said:
ah thanks. i really am into the old x-men tv shows. well couple of years ago when i was small is when they used to play it. never really had cable so id just watch every week. i think i watched every episode though but not sure. watched the x-men evolution stuff which cam out a few years ago. seemed kinda half baked imo. but spyke or uhh spike or w/e really caught on.

It's not Spike from Evolution.

KingDoor said:
i did too but still, kinda ended to early. didnt have enough of the minor characters, I.E: Gambit, marrow, and i think pheonix, unless pheonix was that one girl that im thinking of cant remember her name.

Jean Grey

oh wait, i think i did, umm with that one guy he called cocunut or w/e. they always used to fight. am i right?

Majik1387 said:
Well they're different. Quill was actually in what's called the 616 Universe(the original Marvel Universe), and Spyke was created for X-Men Evolution.
right, got it now. I was confused because I thought that they were both 616 univ mutants that just happened to have the same power

Majik1387 said:
Well they're different. Quill was actually in what's called the 616 Universe(the original Marvel Universe), and Spyke was created for X-Men Evolution.

There IS a Spike in the 616 universe. I don't put up those links for my health, people.

Specter313 said:
There IS a Spike in the 616 universe. I don't put up those links for my health, people.
WOah.....confused.... wait, so there are two mutants in the same universe with the same power? Did one of the comic writers get lazy and decide to reuse powers??

yeah but they finished him off quick :/ typical racial slur i think, they made him ignorant and all that crap, stereotypical junk imo. im glad that he was there though, as well as in x-men: evolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"