The Winter Soldier Is the Winter Soldier going to be in Avengers 2? (SPOILERS)

Epsilon

Civilian
Reaction score
At the end of the film, Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson were going to go after Bucky. But, Steve is in Avengers 2 and Captain America 3 doesn't come out until 2016. So, when will they go on this little Bucky quest when Age of Ultron is coming out soon? Do you think Winter Soldier make an appearance in the Avengers film?

Last edited:
At the end of the film, Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson were going to go after Bucky. But, Steve is in Avengers 2, right? And Captain America 3 doesn't come out until 2016. So, when will they go on this little Bucky quest when Age of Ultron is coming out soon? Do you think Winter Soldier make an appearance in the Avengers film?

No, I don't think Steve will find him till Cap 3....he probably takes a break from the quest because the world is in danger

I figured his next appearance would be in Captain America 3 :) not sure he would fit in the avengers 2 unless it was a smaller role.

Last I heard, Sebastian Stan hasn't been added to the cast list, so it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

The Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Agent 13 will next be in Cap 3 and won't appear in the Avengers.

They all return for the CAP3: HUNT FOR RED SKULL
(hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"