Civil War Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty - (Chris Evans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Evans for InStyle Mag. Yep, cover him in dirt - still gorgeous

tumblr_o678b1YdRb1tp8a7ro1_1280.jpg

I'd give a away the Earth to an alien overlord bent on universal destruction to look like that.

It is strange, never been a big Chris Evans fan until Captain America films. He reeks of American masculine hotness now. LOL

You complained that Evans isn't showing his comic book knowledge like Emily (erroneous in itself) and that he should be doing a better job selling it even he has to lie. So yeah, you are blaming him for not waving the Steve/Sharon banner.
Huh? I'm not saying he has to lie. I was referring to the GIF about BW where it came across as fake, the gif. Then you connected that with me wanting Evans to lie about Staron?! All I'm saying is that I'm DISAPPOINTED at his lack of ignorance when it came to Sharon and Staron in the comics. I'm expressing my disappointment, which I cannot help. You'd expect these actors to read a handful of comics for homework to get the essence of their character where they'll discover their characters key relationships. I'm aware that the MCU is not the comics, but the comics are the source material.

Again your supposition about the publicist making him change his tune makes absolutely no sense. If he was forced to change his tune he'd have been forced into choosing Sharon - which he did not do.
Like you said it's a supposition. And the question was who Evans himself would date (for the 3rd time), not who Steve would AFTER the press conference. I've already said that Evans himself would chose Peggy because it's a known fact that he likes bootiful brunettes.

Why do fans insist on imposing their shipping stuff on to actors. This is like the Clintasha, BuckyNat, Romanoger etc fans angry with Ruffalo and even Scarlett for talking at all positively about Brutasha as if they personally offended or betrayed them. Or Stucky fans upset at Chris & Sebastain for saying they think they love each other like brothers. I've read a few angrily calling them homophobic. It's ridiculous.
Impose? I'm not imposing anything. Evans is selling a movie is he not? I'm not saying for him to lie, but at least to support his co-worker EVC, maybe to find a small positive which doesn't mean lying. SJ and Ruffalo during the AoU promo tour were selling Brutasha "artfully".

Why do you keep insisting he hasn't read the comics or doesn't know about Steve and Sharon from the comics? He's said it's different in the MCU because he has read the comics. He's not a fan of it in the MCU but you want him to be so you keep insisting that he's not a fan because of some ignorance of the comics, which isn't true.

Those weren't his stated reasons for saying why he'd choose Peggy and from his dating history he has not confined himself to brunettes.

He hasn't said anything negative about EVC and this bizarre need to conflate character with the actor they're playing is just another piece of this shipping bull. He doesn't like the relationship for Steve. That doesn't mean he doesn't like EVC or has treated her badly. He also said Steve would probably save Bucky drowning over Tony. That doesn't mean he hasn't read the comics or that he likes Stan more than RDJ or even personally likes Bucky as character more than Tony (who's his favorite).

Last edited:
I can't wait until May 6th to see Cap

Chris Evans is Scared to Not Have a Captain America Movie Coming When His Marvel Contract Expires

"There’s no re-upping [my Marvel contract] yet... We started this in 2010 and six years is gone in the blink of an eye and in the beginning it was so terrifying and now you’re almost scared. I’m scared to walk away. I’m scared to not have one of these coming. For the past six years there’s always been, next year we start that one and it’s been wonderful, especially cause the movies are so good. When you make good movies, who wants to stop doing that? So, I don’t know. We’ll see.
"I mean I know in the comic books the shield gets passed off and you do know, more than anything else in this process, and meeting fans, and experiencing these junkets, and people who love the character, the character is bigger than you and whatever the character needs, whatever Marvel needs for that arc, I’m willing to do. If that is me passing it off, you pass it off.
"If they want to make more, I’m ready."

http://www.dailysuperhero.com/2016/04/chris-evans-is-scared-to-not-have.html

I sure hope they do make more Captain America movies

But even if they do make more Captain America movies I can't imagine who the villains could be I mean they have pretty much used everyone haven't they

[On the “I could do this all day” scene] Can you really do it all day?

But with Cap I mean I really want to see how he does in a fight against Crossbones

Well, regarding this:
Let's also not forget Chris getting distracted over a spider that was crawling on Sebastian's leg:

tumblr_o5vd8w6OyR1timf5go1_400.gif
tumblr_o5vd8w6OyR1timf5go2_400.gif

tumblr_o5vd8w6OyR1timf5go5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_o5vd8w6OyR1timf5go4_400.gif

Bonus: Minutes later, Chris is STILL concerned about that spider

tumblr_inline_o5vd8il24O1qac49s_500.gif

Source: http://lostromanianpuppy.tumblr.com/post/143050494755/bonus-minutes-later-chris-is-still-concerned

https://youtu.be/H_gNTdbYzqE
It seems we now have an answer why he ended up so distracted by that spider on Sebastian:

Captain America's Chris Evans tells us his biggest fear!

https://youtu.be/KtQknYF8pQ0

But what I am really excited about is the fight scene with Iron Man fighting Bucky and Cap at the same time

Why do you keep insisting he hasn't read the comics or doesn't know about Steve and Sharon from the comics? He's said it's different in the MCU because he has read the comics. He's not a fan of it in the MCU but you want him to be so you keep insisting that he's not a fan because of some ignorance of the comics, which isn't true.

Those weren't his stated reasons for saying why he'd choose Peggy and from his dating history he has not confined himself to brunettes.

He hasn't said anything negative about EVC and this bizarre need to conflate character with the actor they're playing is just another piece of this shipping bull. He doesn't like the relationship for Steve. That doesn't mean he doesn't like EVC or has treated her badly. He also said Steve would probably save Bucky drowning over Tony. That doesn't mean he hasn't read the comics or that he likes Stan more than RDJ or even personally likes Bucky as character more than Tony (who's his favorite).

wqKLM0y.gif

Because he incorrectly described what comics Peggy and comics Sharon are and what they are to comics Steve. He probably skimmed thru his homework.

Not true. At worst we can say he's indifferent to it.

The icky thing I took as a joke. Chris has said many things that would start to sound outrageous if we began taking them seriously.

This is what happens when you're a 97 year old virgin, no shame at all :funny: Tony was asking about Cap's dark side, well there it is.

attachment.php

The icky thing I took as a joke. Chris has said many things that would start to sound outrageous if we began taking them seriously.

Really nothing outrageous about calling it icky. He wouldn't be the first. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"