Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty - (Chris Evans)

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by The Caped Knight, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

Chris Evans for InStyle Mag. Yep, cover him in dirt - still gorgeous

[​IMG]

2. ernesth100 Spidey-Hog

I'd give a away the Earth to an alien overlord bent on universal destruction to look like that.

3. Suzanne78 Abs Without Fear

Literally forgot how to breathe for a moment.

He's so beautiful.

4. MarvelMayhem Registered

It is strange, never been a big Chris Evans fan until Captain America films. He reeks of American masculine hotness now. LOL

5. Voltron Registered

Huh? I'm not saying he has to lie. I was referring to the GIF about BW where it came across as fake, the gif. Then you connected that with me wanting Evans to lie about Staron?! All I'm saying is that I'm DISAPPOINTED at his lack of ignorance when it came to Sharon and Staron in the comics. I'm expressing my disappointment, which I cannot help. You'd expect these actors to read a handful of comics for homework to get the essence of their character where they'll discover their characters key relationships. I'm aware that the MCU is not the comics, but the comics are the source material.

Like you said it's a supposition. And the question was who Evans himself would date (for the 3rd time), not who Steve would AFTER the press conference. I've already said that Evans himself would chose Peggy because it's a known fact that he likes bootiful brunettes.

Impose? I'm not imposing anything. Evans is selling a movie is he not? I'm not saying for him to lie, but at least to support his co-worker EVC, maybe to find a small positive which doesn't mean lying. SJ and Ruffalo during the AoU promo tour were selling Brutasha "artfully".

6. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

Why do you keep insisting he hasn't read the comics or doesn't know about Steve and Sharon from the comics? He's said it's different in the MCU because he has read the comics. He's not a fan of it in the MCU but you want him to be so you keep insisting that he's not a fan because of some ignorance of the comics, which isn't true.

Those weren't his stated reasons for saying why he'd choose Peggy and from his dating history he has not confined himself to brunettes.

He hasn't said anything negative about EVC and this bizarre need to conflate character with the actor they're playing is just another piece of this shipping bull. He doesn't like the relationship for Steve. That doesn't mean he doesn't like EVC or has treated her badly. He also said Steve would probably save Bucky drowning over Tony. That doesn't mean he hasn't read the comics or that he likes Stan more than RDJ or even personally likes Bucky as character more than Tony (who's his favorite).

#981 TalismanRing, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  7. Tg11 Registered

I can't wait until May 6th to see Cap

8. ScarlettW Registered

Chris Evans is Scared to Not Have a Captain America Movie Coming When His Marvel Contract Expires

http://www.dailysuperhero.com/2016/04/chris-evans-is-scared-to-not-have.html

9. Tg11 Registered

I sure hope they do make more Captain America movies

10. ScarlettW Registered

I'd love to, only if it is with the Russo brothers, but I don't know if they will want a break after Infinity War.

11. Tg11 Registered

But even if they do make more Captain America movies I can't imagine who the villains could be I mean they have pretty much used everyone haven't they

12. MarvelMayhem Registered

he does such a good job I think connecting to the character and what Capt America represents. He comes across in interviews as both likable and a professional to work with, at least to me.

13. BoredGuy Never Did a Popular Thing

14. Tg11 Registered

I am Team Cap all the way

15. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

[​IMG][​IMG]

[On the “I could do this all day” scene] Can you really do it all day?

16. Tg11 Registered

But with Cap I mean I really want to see how he does in a fight against Crossbones

17. Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

Well, regarding this:
    It seems we now have an answer why he ended up so distracted by that spider on Sebastian:

Captain America's Chris Evans tells us his biggest fear!

https://youtu.be/KtQknYF8pQ0

18. Tg11 Registered

But what I am really excited about is the fight scene with Iron Man fighting Bucky and Cap at the same time

19. Voltron Registered

[​IMG]

Because he incorrectly described what comics Peggy and comics Sharon are and what they are to comics Steve. He probably skimmed thru his homework.

20. Ms. Marvel Screwed up Avenger

Not true. At worst we can say he's indifferent to it.

21. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

Nah, he called it "icky". Twice. That's a bit more than indifference. :cwink:

22. Ms. Marvel Screwed up Avenger

The icky thing I took as a joke. Chris has said many things that would start to sound outrageous if we began taking them seriously.

23. third3ye Registered

This is what happens when you're a 97 year old virgin, no shame at all :funny: Tony was asking about Cap's dark side, well there it is.

[​IMG]

24. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

Really nothing outrageous about calling it icky. He wouldn't be the first. :oldrazz:

25. Ms. Marvel Screwed up Avenger

It's an insult to the film makers. :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.