Is there anything you'd like to see?

Discussion in 'Spidey-World' started by Stevens25, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Stevens25 Guest

There's millions of Spidey products,toys and collectibles out there,but is there something you'd like to see that hasn't been released? It can be from the films,or comics or anything. Personally,I'd love...

-A life size replica Green Goblin mask from the original movie.

-Some cool clothes perhaps? Like Sandman's striped shirt,a long and short sleeve shirt of Venom's suit from Spidey 3(with spider symbol and webbing) and Peter's wrestling outfit from the original movie.

-A major statue or bust of Venom,with the symbiote pealing back from part of his face to reveal Eddie Brock(like at the end of Spidey 3).

2. The Villain Registered

A few things I'd love to see

1 Mysterio outfit with dome
    2 Hammerhead figure Marvel Legends style would have been cool aswell as 90's cartoon series version

3 The Jackal figure Marvel legends style
    4 Chameleon figure Marvel legends style

5 Shocker balaclava the classic look version.

That'll do for noo!

:shock

3. Kirk Langstrom FRANCINE!!!!

COMICS: For years i've wanted a Spider-Man Team-Up book. But not one that features Spidey teaming up with every freaking character in the Marvel Universe (been there, done that)...i want one that is soley for Spider-Man and HIS "universe". Basically, heroes/villains/characters created and featured in past Spidey books:

Prowler
    Punisher
    Black Cat
    Cloak & Dagger
    Puma
    Silver Sable
    Solo
    Morbius
    Curt Conners/Lizard
    Molten Man
    Sandman
    J. Jonah Jameson

That way, rotating that list into a year's worth of issues,we get to see some characters integral to the 'Spidey-Mythos" pop up more than every few years.

MARVEL LEGENDS/CLASSICS: Definitely want to have Chameleon, Big Man & The Enforcers, Molten Man, Jackal, Hammerhead, Tombstone, Prowler, and Silver Sable added to my collection. Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane would be nice as well...

4. SPIDER-ADDA Registered

Authentic looking replica of Spidey's webshooters, that you can wear.

5. Web-Head408 Guest

Not sure if some of these are coming in Hasbro's upcoming Spider-Man Classics line, but these are some I'd like to see.

Rose
    Puma
    Molten Man
    Looter
    Lightmaster
    Morbius (classic suit)
    Jackal
    Tarantula
    Prowler
    Hammerhead
    Chameleon

6. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

I would like to see a Marvel Legends...

Molten Man
    Venom
    Puma
    Looter
    Vulture
    Chameleon
    Kraven
    Prowler
    Scorpion
    Shocker
    Tinkerer
    Tarantula
    Rose
    Big Man
    Hammerhead
    Jackal
    Morbius

and more! :spidey::up:

7. Matt Murdock Registered

Venom, Vulture, and Kraven were all included in a pair of Marvel Legends exclusive Spider-Man themed boxed sets called "Marvel Legends: The Sinister Six" and "Marvel Legends: Fearsome Foes of Spider-Man."

The others, Scorpion, Shocker, and Morbius, were included in the more recent Spider-Man: Classics line, each of which featured a lame "action feature." While Shocker is somewhat immobilized due to his, a built in vibration feature, Morbius and Scorpion don't suffer from theirs. Scorbion's has a rear-mounted, spring-loaded missile in his tail, and Morbius has a unique push-button vampiric bite.

As for what I'd like to see, that's actually plausible. I hope to see a release of the animated series from '94 on DVD and a re-release of the figures from the 2000-era show. They looked pretty decent.

8. Kirk Langstrom FRANCINE!!!!

Yup. here's Vulture, and Kraven up front...Shocker, Scorpion, and Morbius are in back...

[​IMG]

Venom to the far right...

[​IMG]

9. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

Thanks for reminding me about that. I remember when that first came out. :yay: