World Is there anything you'd like to see?

Stevens25

Reaction score
There's millions of Spidey products,toys and collectibles out there,but is there something you'd like to see that hasn't been released? It can be from the films,or comics or anything. Personally,I'd love...

-A life size replica Green Goblin mask from the original movie.

-Some cool clothes perhaps? Like Sandman's striped shirt,a long and short sleeve shirt of Venom's suit from Spidey 3(with spider symbol and webbing) and Peter's wrestling outfit from the original movie.

-A major statue or bust of Venom,with the symbiote pealing back from part of his face to reveal Eddie Brock(like at the end of Spidey 3).

A few things I'd love to see

1 Mysterio outfit with dome
2 Hammerhead figure Marvel Legends style would have been cool aswell as 90's cartoon series version

3 The Jackal figure Marvel legends style
4 Chameleon figure Marvel legends style

5 Shocker balaclava the classic look version.

That'll do for noo!

:shock

COMICS: For years i've wanted a Spider-Man Team-Up book. But not one that features Spidey teaming up with every freaking character in the Marvel Universe (been there, done that)...i want one that is soley for Spider-Man and HIS "universe". Basically, heroes/villains/characters created and featured in past Spidey books:

Prowler
Punisher
Black Cat
Cloak & Dagger
Puma
Silver Sable
Solo
Morbius
Curt Conners/Lizard
Molten Man
Sandman
J. Jonah Jameson

That way, rotating that list into a year's worth of issues,we get to see some characters integral to the 'Spidey-Mythos" pop up more than every few years.

MARVEL LEGENDS/CLASSICS: Definitely want to have Chameleon, Big Man & The Enforcers, Molten Man, Jackal, Hammerhead, Tombstone, Prowler, and Silver Sable added to my collection. Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane would be nice as well...

Authentic looking replica of Spidey's webshooters, that you can wear.

Not sure if some of these are coming in Hasbro's upcoming Spider-Man Classics line, but these are some I'd like to see.

Rose
Puma
Molten Man
Looter
Lightmaster
Morbius (classic suit)
Jackal
Tarantula
Prowler
Hammerhead
Chameleon

I would like to see a Marvel Legends...

Molten Man
Venom
Puma
Looter
Vulture
Chameleon
Kraven
Prowler
Scorpion
Shocker
Tinkerer
Tarantula
Rose
Big Man
Hammerhead
Jackal
Morbius

and more! :spidey::up:

I would like to see a Marvel Legends...

Molten Man
Venom
Puma
Looter
Vulture
Chameleon
Kraven
Prowler
Scorpion
Shocker
Tinkerer
Tarantula
Rose
Big Man
Hammerhead
Jackal
Morbius

and more! :spidey::up:

Venom, Vulture, and Kraven were all included in a pair of Marvel Legends exclusive Spider-Man themed boxed sets called "Marvel Legends: The Sinister Six" and "Marvel Legends: Fearsome Foes of Spider-Man."

The others, Scorpion, Shocker, and Morbius, were included in the more recent Spider-Man: Classics line, each of which featured a lame "action feature." While Shocker is somewhat immobilized due to his, a built in vibration feature, Morbius and Scorpion don't suffer from theirs. Scorbion's has a rear-mounted, spring-loaded missile in his tail, and Morbius has a unique push-button vampiric bite.

As for what I'd like to see, that's actually plausible. I hope to see a release of the animated series from '94 on DVD and a re-release of the figures from the 2000-era show. They looked pretty decent.

Venom, Vulture, and Kraven were all included in a pair of Marvel Legends exclusive Spider-Man themed boxed sets called "Marvel Legends: The Sinister Six" and "Marvel Legends: Fearsome Foes of Spider-Man."

The others, Scorpion, Shocker, and Morbius, were included in the more recent Spider-Man: Classics line, each of which featured a lame "action feature." While Shocker is somewhat immobilized due to his, a built in vibration feature, Morbius and Scorpion don't suffer from theirs. Scorbion's has a rear-mounted, spring-loaded missile in his tail, and Morbius has a unique push-button vampiric bite.

As for what I'd like to see, that's actually plausible. I hope to see a release of the animated series from '94 on DVD and a re-release of the figures from the 2000-era show. They looked pretty decent.

Yup. here's Vulture, and Kraven up front...Shocker, Scorpion, and Morbius are in back...

Spider-Man021.jpg

Venom to the far right...

Spider-Man010.jpg

Thanks for reminding me about that. I remember when that first came out. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"