Sequels How would you do the trilogy if there was a reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crippy

Okay I for one dont want a reboot for the next few years since I would rather see new villains like electro, lizard and mysterio than the origin story and goblin and doc ock again. However I am all for a reboot in like 10 or 15 years. In this thread I am interested in seeing how other people would do the movies if there was a reboot and interested in hearing what people think of my idea. You have to plan atleast 3 films but you can do more than that if you want. I actually have 6 in mind. Okay here is mine dont forget to post yours. If you rate each of my fake movies out of ten I will rate all of yours lol.

Spiderman Birth
Villains: King Pin and as hench men Shocker, Rhino, Smythe
Love interests: Peter with Gwen and Harry with MJ
Okay this is the origin story. I would show Parkers day to day life pre-spider bite for the first 20mins and introduce the key players Parker, Harry, Aunt May, Uncle Ben, Norman Osbourn, Gwen, MJ. Then would come the bite and the wrestling, the uncle Ben killing, pete becoming spidey. I would keep the organic webbing since it works better. Spiderman stops a load of thugs and then hands them over to Captain Stacey who then talks to Spiderman for a bit. They form an uneasy alliance. Parker see's the bugle wants photos of Spiderman and gets the job by showing some awesome shots he took of himself. Introduce betty brant, JJJ, Robbie and eddie brock as a journalist. Spidey and Captain Stacey talk again and he tells spidey the biggest criminal in the city is king pin. Spiderman then accidentally stumbles across a robbery being led by shocker. There is a very big strong thug in the gang whos nickname is rhino. Spiderman stops the robbery but shocker and rhino escape and tell king pin about it. King Pin then hands Rhino over to a scientist that works for him called smythe. Spiderman once again finds shocker and they fight for a bit however it is actually a trap set by the king pin and spidey is captured. Spidey wakes up fastened against the wall and King Pin comes in to gloat. He is about to unmask him but then Spidey breaks the shackles and starts causing havoc. King Pin flees the room whilst his goons and shocker keep spidey busy. Eventually shocker is the only one left and runs also. He leads spidey into a big arena like room and then the doors lock. A TV screen is on the wall with fisk and smythe and they tell him he is trapped and has to survive. A doorway opens and Rhino, now in a huge mechanical suit with a horn (similar to the comics rhino but more of a machine) comes out. The door shuts and locks behind him. Trapped in the room spidey and rhino fight until spidey tricks rhino into smashing the door down so he escapes. There is then a fight between rhino, shocker, loads of goons and king pin (he doesnt really get involved just fires a machine gun). A few machines get destroyed and a fire starts. Shocker and Kingpin run onto the roof of the building and escape in a helicopter. Spidey and Rhino fight in the burning building and spidey wins. He then goes and tells captain stacey that wilson fisk is the king pin and stacy will reply that fisk is untouchable and they need evidance but he did very well. End of movie.
During the film we should also see a relationship develop between gwen and peter and harry and MJ. We should also find out that norman osbourn is helping the king pin.

Im tired and will go into detail on the others tommorow but here is the gist.

The Amazing Spiderman
Villains: King Pin and Doc Ock (Shocker as henchman but only a minor role.)
The movie opens with spidey fighting a robot made by smythe as a spider slayer. It fails and king pin kills smythe and hires otto octavious instead. King Pin gives him the resources to make a spider slayer but instead he does his own project. King Pin discovers this and pulls the plug at the wrong time. BAM huge explosion doctor octopus is born. Doc Ock goes on a rampage trying to get revenge on king pin and is (after a good few fights) stopped by spidey in a three way final battle between shocker, doc ock and spidey. Captain Stacy will try to intervene but will be murdered by doc ock. Shocker and Ock are put in prison. Spidey gets evidance fisk is king pin for the police. King Pin goes into hiding the end.

Spiderman: Nemesis
Villains: Green Goblin
King Pin plans to reveal norman was assisting him in order to get a shorter scentance. However norman wont allow this so risks taking oscorps unfinished performance enchancer and glider. He finds and trys to murder king pin however spiderman stops him. King Pin is arrested and put in a safe place so norman cant kill him. Norman as the goblin goes crazy and decided spiderman must take his place. It would be a really dark film and goblin would be a horrific villain. It would end with him throwing Gwen off the bridge and killing her then spiderman going insane at him and almost killing him. Harry will see spiderman beating the crap out of his dad. Norman will then kill himself accidentally with the glider but harry will think spidey murdered him. The end

Spiderman:Turning point
Villains: Symbiote, Mysterio, Scorpion, Vulture
3 villains and the symbiote! am i crazy? well no cause i would do it sin city style. There would be three seperate stories.
1) Spidey fights mysterio and gets the symbiote
2) Spidey fights the scorpion and we see how the symbiote has changed him
3) Spidey fights the vulture and almost kills him, He realises what the symbiote has done to him and removes the symbiote.
There would be short intervals inbetween the three main stories where pete messes up his relationships with harry and brock and makes both of them hate him. Last scene of the movie is brock finding the symbiote.

Spiderman: Consequences
Villains: Venom, Green Goblin
Spidey has to deal with the consequences of the last movie. those mainly being Venom and harry as the new green goblin. It wouldnt be another spiderman 3 cause venom and harry would both already be villains and have been set up at the end of the last movie.

Spiderman: Sinister six
Villains: Doc Ock, Shocker, Vulture, Rhino, Mysterio, Scorpion
nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member