Is there room for debate concerning contraception in Africa?

There still the same race, when Christians in the American south were fighting the Protestants in the North we called it a Civil War, not an "Ethnic Cleansing"... and Ethnic Cleansing doesn't equal Genocide.

LOL!!

Actually Kritish has facts, your just pulling **** out of your ass. Help yourself to a book.

You have some cheek saying that, when you didn't even read the link I provided for you, and when you don't even realise what's happened in Darfur is called ethnic cleansing.

Who calls it ethnic cleansing? The UN, Tony Blair, George Bush, the BBC, CNN, Fox, EVERYONE knows that it's ethnic cleansing.

You would know this if you watched the news.

As for Kritish. Again, you've ignored pretty much every single point I've made, ignoring my very simple questions directed at you. And all you do is repeat yourself. "It's not our job" is not a good argument in the face of the points I have made to you.

If you are not going to backtrack and actually properly respond, I have nothing more to say to you.

And _NOIR_, you're worse than Kritish. You don't even know whats happened in Darfur. You didn't know it's called ethnic cleansing and had the cheek to tell ME to watch the news.

I'm off to bed. Grow some brain cells, guys.

LOL!!

You have some cheek saying that, when you didn't even read the link I provided for you, and when you don't even realise what's happened in Darfur is called ethnic cleansing.

Who calls it ethnic cleansing? The UN, Tony Blair, George Bush, the BBC, CNN, Fox, EVERYONE knows that it's ethnic cleansing.

As for Kritish. Again, you've ignored pretty much every single point I've made, ignoring my very simple questions directed at you. And all you do is repeat yourself. "It's not our job" is not a good argument in the face of the points I have made to you.

If you are not going to backtrack and actually properly respond, I have nothing more to say to you.

And _NOIR_, you're worse than Kritish. You don't even know whats happened in Darfur. You didn't know it's called ethnic cleansing and had the cheek to tell ME to watch the news.

Hey, ******, I wasn't talking about Darfur pay atention to the **** you qoute and you'll clearly see the words NORTH VS SOUTH AMERICA.

LOL!!

Hey, ******, I wasn't talking about Darfur pay atention to the **** you quote and you'll clearly see the words NORTH VS SOUTH AMERICA.

Funny how a truly educational/eye opening discussion can turn into an elementary school style shouting match.:csad:

Meh! they brought it on themselves...
Blaming the church is RUBBISH. Contraception or not, they didnt HAVE to have sex, no one FORCED them to... they knew there was a greater chance of AIDs there and still did. If they all had a bit of self control they wouldn't have this problem.

If anything the church could do them a world of good, a little abstinence would GREATLY lower their chances of getting AIDS.

It's a shame so much moneys being taken away from better causes (such as even finding a proper cure for AIDs) to go to halping and cleaning up after a load of people that had too much sex and didnt care who with.

Meh! they brought it on themselves...
Blaming the church is RUBBISH. Contraception or not, they didnt HAVE to have sex, no one FORCED them to... they knew there was a greater chance of AIDs there and still did. If they all had a bit of self control they wouldn't have this problem.

If anything the church could do them a world of good, a little abstinence would GREATLY lower their chances of getting AIDS.

It's a shame so much moneys being taken away from better causes (such as even finding a proper cure for AIDs) to go to halping and cleaning up after a load of people that had too much sex and didnt care who with.

Wow... how black and white the world is to you.

Man, is there anyone that actually wants to have an ADULT discussion about this, with REAL and worthwhile opinions on the problem of AIDS in Africa?

Who brought it on themselves mortal; The debaters of this thread? Or the ppl dying of AIDS?

So, what about all the AIDS spread by blood transfusions, or doctors re-using needles for vaccinations because there weren't enough? All the rape victims? All those people who can't read or write, let alone have enough basic scientific knowlege to understsand what a cold is, who have absolutley no concept of AIDS and how it works? All the people who thought AIDS could be cured by prayer, because they don't know any different? Lack of education is the problem here, not moral ambiguity.

Most of the people there dying of Aids.

I only really feel sympathy for all of the children stuck in the middle of it.
And ignoring the probelm is gonna do what, make it go away? When one country has an AIDS epidemic if effects the whole world, my friend. We have ppl immigrating from other countries by the thousands, every year and the last time i checked, the INS doesn't screen for STD's nor AIDS before allowing ppl to enter the country. Then you have travellers who unknowingly come into contact with infected ppl, then bring the disease back to the US.

Turning one's back on the problem is a niave approach. Some, like yourself, have the whole 'out of sight, out of mind' complex when i comes to problems, and while i respect that your opinion differs from mine..i cannot agree with your thinking.

So, what about all the AIDS spread by blood transfusions, or doctors re-using needles for vaccinations because there weren't enough? All the rape victims? All those people who can't read or write, let alone have enough basic scientific knowlege to understsand what a cold is, who have absolutley no concept of AIDS and how it works? All the people who thought AIDS could be cured by prayer, because they don't know any different? Lack of education is the problem here, not moral ambiguity.

Exactly. The problem of AIDS in Africa is lack of education and massive misinformation.

I'm not convinced. I think a lot of people wil have got it from the reasons above, but I think theyre a small proportion compared to the number that have just got it through unprotected sex, knowing full well what the consequences could be.

Turning one's back on the problem is a niave approach. Some, like yourself, have the whole 'out of sight, out of mind' complex when i comes to problems, and while i respect that your opinion differs from mine..i cannot agree with your thinking.
I do agree with you, I think we have to sort it out now to save more lives in the long run. We have to for the good of everyone else, but i just think trying to make up causes for it (such as the church confusing people) is naive and just ignoring the real cause.

I'm not convinced. I think a lot of people wil have got it from the reasons above, but I think theyre a small proportion compared to the number that have just got it through unprotected sex, knowing full well what the consequences could be.

In a place where there is 90% illiteracy, and people think that colds are caused by evil spirits and can be cured by an offering of sacred fruit, you really think that they had any ideas what the dangers are? These people don't know what bacteria is. They don't know what causes disease. They don't know the basics of how the bodies work. They don't know how AIDS is spread, or that there is no cure. They assume that western medicine can cure everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"