Is this girl spinning Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?

Ohyes, I take the internets very seriously. I'm glad to know that in addition to knowing which way the figure is actually spinning, you also know how personally I take the internets and how your posts have greatly affected me. I've just stopped crying, but you knew that already.

Good to know - I was worried for your well-being :up:

You should put some more smileys in your posts- you haven't quite reached the level of a 12 year old girl yet. But keep trying!

You can't blame me for trying to get that damn merit badge :o:o:o:o:o

It doesn't matter what you see as obvious in the reflection of the leg- people see it both ways which is the point of the exercise.

You think I don't know that?

I see it obviously spinning clockwise and can't see it any other way, but I'm not going to say that it's obviously going that way. Because that would be ******ed. :up:

I was pointing out what the literal direction the 3D object was spinning - I don't see what's so difficult to understand...

I was pointing out what the literal direction the 3D object was spinning - I don't see what's so difficult to understand...

there is no literal direction of the 3d object. since it's just a cross section and they look the same from infront or behind. which is why people can see it going both ways.

I see her spin clockwise and anti-clockwise.

I can kind of control both parts of my brain to decide if I am going to be seeing her spin clockwise or anti-clockwise.

Okay, she was going clockwise and my wife agreed. Then suddenly she was going counterclockwise and I told my wife that it jus switches to mess with you. And she looked and said, no, she's still going clockwise. No she isn't! Yes she is! And then suddenly she's like, Wait! Now he's going counterclockwise. And I can't see clockwise anymore, but she keeps going back and forth. Freaky.

Ohyes, I take the internets very seriously. I'm glad to know that in addition to knowing which way the figure is actually spinning, you also know how personally I take the internets and how your posts have greatly affected me. I've just stopped crying, but you knew that already.

You should put some more smileys in your posts- you haven't quite reached the level of a 12 year old girl yet. But keep trying!

It doesn't matter what you see as obvious in the reflection of the leg- people see it both ways which is the point of the exercise. I see it obviously spinning clockwise and can't see it any other way, but I'm not going to say that it's obviously going that way. Because that would be ******ed. :up:

I miss your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"