It happened again!

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
I have been dreaming a lot about Zombies.

Last night I was standing with my back to a wall, as Zombies shuffled around on the other side of the wall. Someone in the room with me was going to turn into a zombie and I was trying to figure out how to kill him, but if I left the wall, it would fall down and the zombie horde would come into the room.

What the heck is going on? I've had like a zombie dream every other night for months.

Have you been eating raw flesh before bed? That usually sets it off.

I had a great zombie dream that partially took place at James Earl Jones's birthday party.

The rules were a little different, though. Had to hit their hearts to kill them. It was really realistic, I could feel their hearts pop when I killed them.

Ended with me jumping off a roof I think.

I have been dreaming a lot about Zombies.

Last night I was standing with my back to a wall, as Zombies shuffled around on the other side of the wall. Someone in the room with me was going to turn into a zombie and I was trying to figure out how to kill him, but if I left the wall, it would fall down and the zombie horde would come into the room.

What the heck is going on? I've had like a zombie dream every other night for months.

Welcome to my world. I am constantly having dreams about zombies. I love it.

yeah i like the dreams too, but is there some kind of meaning behind them?

Probably one of two things:
1)subconsciously you fear zombies
2)subconsciously you want a zombie apocalypse.

yeah i like the dreams too, but is there some kind of meaning behind them?

I think mine come along when I am stressed and obviously after I watched a zombie movie.

The more stressed I am the more violent the dreams and harder to break out of them.

yeah, but when I have them I am not a zombie. I'm in a world of zombies. from Dew's description, she isn't a zombie either.

dew....if u have have a dream more then once....it has meaning:
someone is tempting you to do something evil. he has you cornored. however you can stop him in the same position, which is extremely hard. if u remove urself from being corned........more evil will inuate u.
i hope u see what ur subconsiounse does.........
and the first interpretation given is the truth.

yeah, that only tells me if I AM a zombie. Usually, I am fighting them.

an odd connection to zombies dream, ving rhames showed up at my front door and proceeded to lay a severe beatdown on me. then he shot me. judging by his laid back attitude, i had it coming apparently.

my mom discovered me near death on the floor, drove me to the hospital, and sat with me in the waiting room. apparently an ER does not exist in my dreams. i got bored, then hungry, then walked to a burger king on a street that reminded me of Ocean City, MD.

But i live in philly, and there was some really big concert down the way.

Zombies usually have zombie dreams. It's zombie 101.

Maybe you'll get your nose back.

Maybe you'll get your nose back.

dew, can u remember any other details.

Lucky you!
I love truly out of this world, surreal dreams, even if they scare the **** out of me I'm grateful for the wild time once I wake up.

I have absolutely no clue how to interpret these things though, most of the time my own dreams just remind me I'm horny. :hehe:

I think this is the last year you need to do the Halloween Horror Nights, Dew.

My dream guide tells me that when one dreams about Zombies...

... to enjoy the dream.

Dreams are fun and are meant to be enjoyed.

In one of the dreams I was in a mansion on a hill and below me all the zombies were wearing superman capes or spider-man suits

I think these dreams mean you spend too much time on the Hype....that or you hate your parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"