Coolest Dreams

Rando Aces

Superhero
Reaction score
my coolest dream was one in where i had actually convinced myself that it was not a dream. It was the zombie apocalypse and my father had been killed and i was riding to california with 2 other people. it was scary but i find it cool that i convinced my self i wasnt dreaming.

Mine was in 1996 I had a dream I had superpowers, I flew so high in the atmosphere I saw God.

I had a dream before the Mother Theresa letters came out that I was researching her life, and discovered she committed suicide...even saw her slash her wrists in my head in the dream.

This wasn't a cool dream, but I thought I'd share it...it scared me...especially when the news about the letters came out....it still creeps me out :dry:

Just yesterday I took a nap listening to DJ Shadow's first album, with my TV on in the background.

The most lucid dream I've ever had and I ended up mixing elements of what was going on in the TV, the music went along with everything and I even mixed in some real life s**t along with some weirdass special ops modern day mission in an old western town. :o

Just yesterday I took a nap listening to DJ Shadow's first album, with my TV on in the background.

The most lucid dream I've ever had and I ended up mixing elements of what was going on in the TV, the music went along with everything and I even mixed in some real life s**t along with some weirdass special ops modern day mission in an old western town. :o

i hate when i fall asleep listening to music. it screws up my dreams so much

Mine was like an episode of Lost where i traveled back in time and saw all my old friends and my grandparents. It was pretty cool :)

Ihavent remembered a dream since i was 12 (approx). I only remember not wanting to wake up because i didnt want to endthe dream, although i find that when you wake for the first time and you're about to roll over you can actually control your dream to a small degree.

I never remember my dreams... unless they are bad... or unless they are REALLY good :woot:... I had this one dream... maybe I'm revealing too much about myself... but I got to share this one:

So I got this prostitute in my bed... kinda hot... nothing great or anything... anyways... so I was about to **** this b**** but it didn't feel right... I mean I wanted to do it with her... but it just felt it wouldn't be real or have any meaning and I'd regret it later... I think she was even willing to do it for free considering I don't remember paying her or anything... guessing someone just sent her over to my place as a birthday gift... so before we get down and dirty we talk for a bit... and I realize this girl's pretty cool and that I actually had a sort of thing for her... I couldn't really tell if she sort of liked me too but I assumed she did and wouldn't mind doing it with me... so before we "do it" I go upstairs to get something (my bed was in the basement in the dream)... I feel guilty and I was going to tell her you don't have to have sex with me if you didn't want too... I didn't really feel like doing it either... so I go back downstairs and the b**** is gone... I bolt out the door and onto my drive way only to see her car speeding off... guess she thought I was some sick perverted **** and wanted to get out of my house as soon as possible... the b**** was playing my ass the whole time and ditched me the first opportunity she got... I felt so bad afterwards I started crying in my dream... I mean I was going to tell her I really wasn't interested but never got the shot... sort of sums up my love life I guess... it just goes to show... sometimes your dreams can really actually spell out your life pretty accurately.

I had a dream once that DBella and I got married and we took over SHH! and we made Mirko our pool boy and he had teh secks with Bella so I got GR87 to beat up Mirko....good times good times.

I hate my random dreams. Why would me and my best friend be in a tent in Iraq, attempting to meet Stan Lee, only for Jake Gyllenhaal to come along and disturb us?

Sometimes I have dreaams that I have superpowers. Those are rad. Sometimes I also have dreams of going out with super hot people... which is kinda pathetic I guess...

Any dream where I can fly is rad, esp. when I show off in public.

I once had a dream that everyone treated me like a famous celebrity. People wanted my autograph, being nice to me and all that stuff; and I couldn't figure out why people were being this way towards me until I looked on the news. It turned out everyone was being so generous because I apparently shot and killed Paris Hilton, and the only people that were hating on me were people from Japan.

My best dream involved giant talking tacos. We had a lot of fun riding waves of Salsa and climbing mountains made of tortilla, which weird because I'm not Mexican.

I had a dream the town was taken over by these demonic body snatchers and my firend and I were the last two left , it ended with us hiding in a basement . Then I went to school and forgot about it . That night I had a continuation of the dream from the night before. Since then I have had very few two part dreams . I would say a total of three in my lifetime. It was weird how it started right from where we were left off and then we got discovered , chased and eventually killed. It was a welcomed nightmare.

I had a dream that I had a trillion dollars in a check and I slipped and it burnt into a puddle (like I dropped it and it landed in the puddle then the puddle let on fire) then I started to scream and yell.

My mom later told me when I woke up that I was yelling and crying while I was asleep.

Y'know for a lifelong Superman nerd I've never dreamed about flying.

Cool thread though, I'll have to think about my answer. I've had some freaky dreams

sometimes i have dreams where ill slip on ice and i will actually like kick my legs in the non dream world. it always jerks me awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"