It's a small, small world, and you're too fat for it

I got pinned to a pillar!!!! No joke....for a moment or two I thought I might black out....it was in the food area...go figure....she lost her balance and dropped her soda on me in the process.....pissed, sticky and without wind...helluva way to spend a summers day

I got pinned to a pillar!!!! No joke....for a moment or two I thought I might black out....it was in the food area...go figure....she lost her balance and dropped her soda on me in the process.....pissed, sticky and without wind...helluva way to spend a summers day

Sheesh!! That sounds like a near death experience.

Mine wasn't quite that bad. I was loading this guy onto a handicap bus at my job. He turned and accidently slips out of his seat, which was at my chest level, and falls onto me. I caught him but I thought for a second I was going to lose my balance. I had all 360lbs in my arms. I was able to dig in and lift him back into his seat but I had to use a heating pad that night.

I just think they should never try and carry a drink carrier, pretzels, a couple burgers and an ice cream cone.....come to think of it they have no business being within a hundred yards of ANY of them...if they persist I just wish they would stay away from ME while attempting to manipulate them acrossed a walkway.

I swear she passed gas....or some onlooker shaat themselves at the sight of it all.

I just think they should never try and carry a drink carrier, pretzels, a couple burgers and an ice cream cone.....come to think of it they have no business being within a hundred yards of ANY of them...if they persist I just wish they would stay away from ME while attempting to manipulate them acrossed a walkway.

LOL!! No wonder she fell. That's alot of food to juggle.

I really dislike seeing very obese people eating a ****load of unhealthy food (well, people in general, but with really fat people I don't understand why they would want to make their problem worse). There's a VERY large girl who goes to my college, and every time I see her in the cafeteria her tray is loaded down with pizza, fries, and cheeseburgers. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I bet if part of peoples' salaries depended on their health that they wouldn't be so quick to eat that Whopper...or they might be faster to get up and jog that mile or two in the morning.

Why pick on fat people with this idea and voluntary actions that go against health, it should extend to smokers, drinkers, athletes, skateboarders, office workers, drivers, goths, air breathers and carbon based life forms in general! This would revolutionize life!

I really dislike seeing very obese people eating a ****load of unhealthy food (well, people in general, but with really fat people I don't understand why they would want to make their problem worse). There's a VERY large girl who goes to my college, and every time I see her in the cafeteria her tray is loaded down with pizza, fries, and cheeseburgers. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I picture you sitting in the corner chewing on celery sticks and carrots, drinking herbal tea writing down every calorie you eat to maintain your perfect physical form, yeah, that's exactly what I picture.

Why pick on fat people with this idea and voluntary actions that go against health, it should extend to smokers, drinkers, athletes, skateboarders, office workers, drivers, goths, air breathers and carbon based life forms in general! This would revolutionize life!

I said health...and used not eating a Whopper and jogging as examples of ways to stay healthy. My bad if I didn't list every single example known to man.

I said health...and used not eating a Whopper and jogging as examples of ways to stay healthy. My bad if I didn't list every single example known to man.

It's ok, you just picked an example that would ingratiate yourself with every other 'fatty' hater on these boards. I understand, a man is not an island.

when I was about 12 or 13 I was sledding with my cousins at our local park....the hill has a drop about 3 quarters down so when you are walking back up you cant see all the way to the top.....as I was coming back up, 2 fat women on a sled came over the dip like a fatty wrecking ball.......there was a flash, and next thing I remember was waking up, on my back, at the bottom of the hill........according to people who saw, they hit me and I went flying to the bottom of the hill like a ragdolll......no broken bones, but I ended up with a bad case of whiplash.......

I picture you sitting in the corner chewing on celery sticks and carrots, drinking herbal tea writing down every calorie you eat to maintain your perfect physical form, yeah, that's exactly what I picture.

No, I eat healthy, but I don't stick to veggies. I'm actually working to build muscle weight so I'm eating MORE calories....but healthy ones. I'm in fairly good shape, but I also work for it. And I'm constantly working on it. Seriously, you're incriminating yourself by acting so nasty...people SHOULD NOT be eating such a large amount of unhealthy food, no matter what their weight. With my example, this is an every day occurrence for this girl. It honestly is scary, because she's really risking her health and the longevity of her life.

I do that. I write down what I eat at the end of the week too. I plan meals in advance. I honestly don't see what's wrong with this. It takes a little sacrifice, but anything worth doing does.

when I was about 12 or 13 I was sledding with my cousins at our local park....the hill has a drop about 3 quarters down so when you are walking back up you cant see all the way to the top.....as I was coming back up, 2 fat women on a sled came over the dip like a fatty wrecking ball.......there was a flash, and next thing I remember was waking up, on my back, at the bottom of the hill........according to people who saw, they hit me and I went flying to the bottom of the hill like a ragdolll......no broken bones, but I ended up with a bad case of whiplash.......

1.gif

No, I eat healthy, but I don't stick to veggies. I'm actually working to build muscle weight so I'm eating MORE calories....but healthy ones. I'm in fairly good shape, but I also work for it. And I'm constantly working on it. Seriously, you're incriminating yourself by acting so nasty...people SHOULD NOT be eating such a large amount of unhealthy food, no matter what their weight. With my example, this is an every day occurrence for this girl. It honestly is scary, because she's really risking her health and the longevity of her life.

Obviously it's a vice for her, as it is a vice for many others, just like smoking, drugs, etc, maybe you are just lucky to not have such a vice, or maybe you are just a better person than her.

Maybe instead of aiming your scorn, maybe enlighten her with your wisdom on how to not become such a disgusting person as to make you literally get sick to your stomach.

I do that. I write down what I eat at the end of the week too. I plan meals in advance. I honestly don't see what's wrong with this. It takes a little sacrifice, but anything worth doing does.

Obviously you don't have the same issues that others have that drive them into this condition, unless you are saying you were once obese and have kicked that vice for many years?

Obviously it's a vice for her, as it is a vice for many others, just like smoking, drugs, etc, maybe you are just lucky to not have such a vice, or maybe you are just a better person than her.

Maybe instead of aiming your scorn, maybe enlighten her with your wisdom on how to not become such a disgusting person as to make you literally get sick to your stomach.

Dont agree...I feel that each person is responsible for their own well being at a certain point. i'm 6'2 195 llbs.....about 2 years ago I was 245 lbs and I finally got tired of being out of shape and busted my arse to get back too being healthy.....

The healthier the food, the more expensive it is. And the worse the food is for you, the cheaper it is. Conspiracy? I think so.

Obviously you don't have the same issues that others have that drive them into this condition, unless you are saying you were once obese and have kicked that vice for many years?
I was never obese, but I was certainly husky in middle school.
I have a feeling that if you've let yourself go that much the only thing that will "enlighten" you at that point is about two or three heart attacks.

Skinny people, or rather those of us who eat healthily, do naturally develop an aversion to fat people, moreso their eating habits. It's why we are in shape in the first place...because we're motivated NOT to be like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"