The Dark Knight Its All Part of The Plan: Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all really really late but i been playing gta 4 too damn much lol..

my thoughts on the day.. first of all i went with jubba, i was in a red enyce sweater and had a black hat with the letter B on it..

i was so excited i finally got to participate in one of the virals..

i got there around 430, it was colder then i thought it would be, we just sat around and waited mostly..

5:30 comes and everybody starts running like it was a marathon lol.. at one point i saw a cop car block off the road and yell at somebody i wanted to stay and see what happened but i didnt wanna be left behind..
me and jubba follow everybody but then at one point everybdy split in to like 3 groups i think, so me and him went on our own, and i dont know if this is accurate but me and him found the friendly stranger first and were right across the street from where we had to go but we went down the wrong street, but we saw everybody at an old building about 5 min later so we went there, we got our joker cards and raffle tix, then went straight to the theater which was great, gave my cel and camera to the theater staff and walked in..

the trailer itself is amazing and almost every scene is wallpaper worthy.. it definitly feels more like a fleshed out trailer and less a joker reveal.. am very dissapointed it wasnt online when i got home..

we got out of the theater and there was a huge ruckus with everybodys electronics, i got mine eventually and was on my way.. grabbed gta 4 about 10pm and i crawled out of my hole just now to recap lol..
also as a side note was really excited to see the new posters cuz i didnt know about them till i was there, and am dissapointed, they dont look that grerat...
in closing, it was nice to put a face to some of you guys and it was really fun..
some dude asked if we wanted to go to a dark knight party or something also, and some other dude kinda snuck up on me and started chatting about what was going on here i said it was a scavenger hunt and he was real shady lol. hes like well heres another one, and he said put it away and forget about it, lol i still have it actually..

Thanks for the pics....that would be me in the 3rd pic getting along nicely with fettclone.

Just posted my toronto report... and happened to pass by the GAT4 midnight launch at Best Buy, so decided to hop in line :) never intended to buy GTA4, and didn't, but hey, first 100 in line, special number and chance for swag and a free limited 360... I'd be dumb to keep walking. heh

anyway, posted a video of some of the shenanigans. Fun, busy day!

It seems that getting the reel put to DVD is going to cost $350, so I'm not sure if that is happening any time soon unless people want to donate to the cause. If not that's cool, but if so you would be sent a copy of the transfer once it is completed. I am asking for a minimum of $5 because I'll still have to pay for the shipping of the DVD's when I start sending them out. I am also looking at options to just screen it,film it with a camcorder & put it on youtube just like the other videos so if you don't want to give or don't have money to give you'll still be able to see it. Just not as clear and not on your home T.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"