The Dark Knight Its All Part of The Plan: Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I suggested in going to Ryerson with me to get it digitize, but oh well.

hey all, just checking in... good fun yesterday. I have no idea who I may have met if any of you... :p I never asked for names. heh. I started out just after 4, watching the small group grow and grow, sitting on my laptop in the southeast corner.
Uploaded the pic while there too :)

I was the "laptop guy" who didn't end up follow the right mob, and got in line at the theatre without getting to the final step. dumb. London had already finished, so everything we needed to know was there. But it seems some cities had a different order (IIRC one reported that the cards were handed out at the theatre).

Oh well. I've already got a joker card and a mask, so I personally idn't miss out much. I feel bad for the rest of us who lined up early though.

And yeah - the electronics claiming was AWFUL.

Anyway, here are a coupe blogs/articles you might find interesting
Toronto report: http://10moviestosee.blogspot.com/2008/04/why-so-serious.html

Coverage of what's on the reel, the joker's scratchings: http://chrispresswell.wordpress.com/2008/04/29/the-dark-knight-trailer-3-jokerized-version/

HA I spotted myself in the picture! I seem to be the only one who is looking at the camera but oh well! Good times, felt bad that a bunch got separated too.

hah so that's you! yeah I saw that, and thought perhaps I'd been found out :)

That would be me, and no I prolly was just looking over cause I seem to wander during conversations haha.

I kept sayin' to people that thebruce & fettclone got left behind and that it would be cold if you two didn't get in to see the screening especially since someone told me that you (thebruce) were the wiki guy.

But that wasn't the case good to see.

Hey guys!

I'm new to the boards, and just thought I would drop in and say hello! I had a really good time yesterday, despite all the running around. It was nice to meet a few of you from the forum (I was the girl in the Batgirl T-Shirt and Batman hoodie!), and I'll hopefully get to know you all a bit better!

Here are a few of the pictures I took with my camera:

wss13.jpg

wss13copy.jpg

wss8.jpg

:brucebat:

Oh, and for those of you in and around Toronto, make sure you come down to The Silver Snail this Saturday for Free Comic Day!

Hey guys!

I'm new to the boards, and just thought I would drop in and say hello! I had a really good time yesterday, despite all the running around. It was nice to meet a few of you from the forum (I was the girl in the Batgirl T-Shirt and Batman hoodie!), and I'll hopefully get to know you all a bit better!

Here are a few of the pictures I took with my camera:

wss13.jpg

wss13copy.jpg

wss8.jpg

:brucebat:

Oh, and for those of you in and around Toronto, make sure you come down to The Silver Snail this Saturday for Free Comic Day!

Where did you get that Bape hoodie? Did it cost a arm and a leg? :wow:

Since I managed to snag two Joker cards that evening, I'm going to be sending the other one I got out to Super_Bik who without her help over the phones I would have been lost as well.

Have I mentioned I love you for this? :D

Also, those pictures are fantastic. I especially love the Joker ensembles, so great. I'd love to know how many people you confused. :D

It says: The URL contained a malformed video ID on the youtube website.

Then try going to page 13 of the board for the "reels won"

You'll see the link there, or go to youtube & type in: The Dork Knight

Guys, I totaly wish I came with you guys :(, I was too busy with school...and later I had to go to the launch of GTA IV and I live 1 hour away, so :( :down

I'm at work so I cant access youtube from here but im assuming its a link to one of the jokerized versions of the trailer from the reel(S)?

I'm at work so I cant access youtube from here but im assuming its a link to one of the jokerized versions of the trailer from the reel(S)?

Yep, it's the Jokerized version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"