The Dark Knight Its All Part of The Plan: Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do it when I was there and my phone died on the way home, so I would like to thank everybody who was there and especially the people who helped me thru. James_Sparrow & Shaner especially, if it wasn't for you 2 I'd a been stuck on Front St. like a tourist. All the others who I spoke with (you know who you are) thanks for your congrats & not being haters over this you guys are real true fans so thank you also.

Now on to business I'm going to try and find out how to "share" this reel with all of you goons, if anybody has suggestions contact me or post it, I'll be checkin' daily until the next game.

Or the movie comes out, or this is just plain old news.

*This is the 15th F****** time I tried to post this!* *F****** site is crashing!*

Got there around 3:40 p.m. and met up with a few fellow shh boarders and chatted with pretty much the same group until 4:40 or so when people really started to show up in groups. From 5:25 on everyone was on cell phones and once a few people went in one direction the rest followed suit. Apparently though you should NOT play the game such as myself and about 50 others who stupidly ran to the theatre and were let in to only be seated in the first 3 rows. About 10 mins. before the trailer they started letting in everyone else. All were carrying Joker cards and were not admitted into the theatre unless they had a Joker card and their raffle ticket ( Both of which items none of us early 50 or so had because we didn't play the game all the way through ).

All in all, it was a good time and met lots of great people. Props to Sean(sp?)Parkdale though for winning that film reel. Being the first person on site at NPS, you def. deserve it. GUARD THAT WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

To all those that I met up so early on thanks for welcoming me to the group and thanks for all of the compliments on my hat!

Here's a couple shots of all the mobs and goons!

Everyone at NPS
torontomob1jd6.jpg

At the mid-way point from NPS to the theatre. Everyone was scrambling here!
torontomob2th7.jpg

jokercouplehy2.jpg

***noted, Parkdaledude*** sorry.

Also...to the couple that I was talking to about the Gotham Times...GOTHAM TIMES! Throw me a PM please.

I didn't do it when I was there and my phone died on the way home, so I would like to thank everybody who was there and especially the people who helped me thru. James_Sparrow & Shaner especially, if it wasn't for you 2 I'd a been stuck on Front St. like a tourist. All the others who I spoke with (you know who you are) thanks for your congrats & not being haters over this you guys are real true fans so thank you also.

Now on to business I'm going to try and find out how to "share" this reel with all of you goons, if anybody has suggestions contact me or post it, I'll be checkin' daily until the next game.

*This is the 11th F****** time I tried to post this!* *F****** site is crashing!*

you totally deserve it dude, you were there since 1. hearing you shout for joy four seats from me was awesome

That was insane. My oracle kind of crapped out on me and I was left following the mob running god knows where. I ended up in line at the theatre like 15 minutes after it all began without getting any of the numbers. :(
It was cool but a bit disappointing.

*This is the 15th F****** time I tried to post this!* *F****** site is crashing!*

today was awesome. i expected a large crowd but not as large as what i saw today. props to everyone who came out and good job to everyone who actually completed the safe code. my favourite quote of the day:

girl on street 1: what are all these people doing?
girl on street 2: they're probably going to a concert.

It takes me an hour for this **** to go through and then it repeats like 5 times.

Sorry about that everybody, also I take really bad pictures so don't post them if you don't have to please.

It takes me an hour for this **** to go through and then it repeats like 5 times.

Sorry about that everybody, also I take really bad pictures so don't post them if you don't have to please.

Hey folks, finally got home had a blast, it was awesome to meet all of you. And Parkdale congrats again man, i'm so glad you ended up getting that.

It was a blast though hope to have something like that again, maybe in warm weather.

Looks like you guys had lots of fun :D I'm jealous.

I know, I seen that but what do I do from there, I can't find anywhere to even try and input what little is written on the reel.

I know, I seen that but what do I do from there, I can't find anywhere to even try and input what little is written on the reel.

Did you look at any of the reel yet...apparently there are a bunch of scratches/stuff written from the joker and its not the trailer

from what I could unravel(don't have alot of free space) it looks like the trailer but the joker has tagged his name on all the frames. But I have yet to see the whole thing

Nothin' yet, hey I forgot to shout you out you and your boys were there early as s*** too.

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the forums, but not new to the viral campaign, heh.

I could have been there today. I could have gone back to Toronto for the summer today and been a part of the hunt, but instead I decided to stay in Ottawa and silent oracled with super_bik. It was exciting, but I keep thinking, "I could have a joker card!"

All that effort spent today, and all I get for it is happytrails, lol.

I gotta say, it was a pretty awesome time. Not only did we get to see the trailer, but we freaked out a whole bunch of people while doing it.

Hey guys! Yesterday was a blast and it was so much fun meeting you some of you. Congrats Parkdale Dude on winning the reel. And a big congrats to whomever that kid was that got to bring the reel to the theatre. I would not have gotten my Joker card if it were'nt for latching on to you :D

Since I managed to snag two Joker cards that evening, I'm going to be sending the other one I got out to Super_Bik who without her help over the phones I would have been lost as well.

hey guys. it was awesome meeting some of you. it was too bad that the group i was with didnt get the cards but whatever. about the fil reeel, i think you might eb able to rent out rainbow cinemas in woodbine mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"